Dr. Nan Jiang, MD

Dr. Nan Jiang, MD

Family Medicine | Female

1500 S Dairy Ashford Rd Ste 198 Houston, TX 77077 Get Directions

Dr. Nan Jiang, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. She is 48 years old. Dr. Jiang is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Healthcare System - Southwest.

Dr. Jiang's Experience

See how Dr. Jiang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jiang

Dr. Jiang accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jiang has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jiang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jiang to family and friends
    3.6
    Dr. Jiang's Performance
    Houston, TX |
    I WOULD NEVER VISIT THIS DR'S OFFICE AGAIN AND I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND IT. I WISH I PAID ATTENTION TO THE OTHER BAD REVIEWS. THE STAFF ARE A BUNCH OF LIARS AND THIEVES. THEY TOLD ME THEY ARE IN-NETWORK AND THAT THEY TAKE MY INSURANCE AND I WOULD BE 100% COVERED BUT THEN THEY SEND ME A HIGH BILL A MONTH LATER. THE DOCTOR WAS VERY COLD AND DID NOT SAY MUCH AND WAS NOT HELPFUL IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS YET THEY CHARGED A HIGH CONSULTATION FEE. DO NOT!!!!! VISIT THIS OFFICE.
    in Friendswood, TX |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Jiang since she took over the practice of Anthony O'Dwyer, M.D. years ago. She is an outstanding doctor, always helpful & willing to explain things. I had a lifesaving liver transplant 17 years ago, and I fully trust my life to Dr. Jiang. She is up-to-date on new technology, and advances in medicine. I trust her, and I respect her...great doctor...brilliant!
    Houston, TX |
    I had a fantastic experience with her. I came in with my children and needed some things done. I felt like she was very patient with me and explained everything. I have a lot of trust in her expertise.
    in Pearland, TX |
    I like this doctor, who take care my family for many years, I trust her.
    in Houston, TX |
    Dr. Jiang is really efficient and kind. I am a patient with Dr. Jiang for about 5 years now, she had never denied my requests and always on point when I go visit her. The office environment is quite, clean and professional and the wait is not over 15 minutes.
    in Houston, TX |
    She take care of me for 10 years, very good Doctor, also staff is very helpful.
    in Houston, TX |
    The worst experience ever with a physician. She acts like a business woman not a doctor. She had no interest or compassion for me, my pain, offered no remedy or wrote referrals for mammogram or back pain specialist. She examined my breast through my clothing on a wellness checkup and I had told her my sister had terminal breast cancer. She left the examining room as fast as she could. I am the 69 yr old widow of a family practioner/general surgeon of 42 years. She should not practice medicine.
    Have you seen Dr. Nan Jiang, MD?
    Are you Dr. Jiang?

Dr. Jiang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Jiang has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jiang's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Jiang does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jiang and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Shandong Medical University

• Chinese

Dr. Jiang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jiang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jiang does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jiang and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.