Dr. Namrata Khimani, MD

Dr. Namrata Khimani, MD

Pain Medicine  |

Dr. Namrata Khimani, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY. She is 33 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Read her story

Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America

41 Park Ave Apt 1C

New York, NY 10016

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Khimani

See how frequently Dr. Khimani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spondylosis
Spine Disorders
Back Pain

Dr. Khimani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Khimani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Khimani "Dr. Namrata Khimani is a nationally recognized vein and interventional pain specialist with immaculate training. Dr. Khimani graduated from Harvard Medical School and completed her residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital where her peers and faculty selected her for the prestigious title of Chief Resident. In her role as Chief, Dr. Khimani helped lead her peers and team to deliver high quality care at Columbia. During Dr. Khimani's training at Columbia, she developed an interest in venous disease and interventional pain which subsequently led her to return to Harvard Medical School for advanced fellowship training.On her return to Harvard, Dr. Khimani learned the latest cutting edge technology in vascular and pain management. Dr. Khimani focused on mastering minimally invasive procedures to treat chronic venous insufficiency and also difficult pain conditions. Dr. Khimani is a specialist in ultrasound, radiofrequency (Venefit), endovenous laser (EVLT), phlebectomy and sclerotherapy. She is also an expert in fluoroscopic needle guided interventional pain injections. Using fluoroscopic technology, Dr. Khimani is able to pinpoint exact needle placement to treat complex pain cases. Dr. Khimani's training allows her to treat complex vascular and pain cases with similar to or better than traditional invasive surgery.Dr. Khimani's work has been recognized through various awards - including a first prize by the National Cancer Pain Research Consortium. Dr. Khimani's work has also been featured on print and also television. Recently, Dr. Khimani was asked to be an expert contributor for Venous and Pain disease in an upcoming textbook from Harvard Medical School.At her office in Manhattan, Dr. Khimani routinely has physicians from across the country observing her and learning the latest techniques in pain management and endovascular venous treatments."

This content was provided by Dr. Khimani "Our highly skilled team of physicians have wide-ranging medical expertise and a wealth of clinical experience in vein disease, pain management, and aesthetics. Using an individualized, multidisciplinary approach to healthcare, we are able to help our patients reduce pain and regain function— while making them feel healthier and look better, too."

• Pain Medicine

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venous Sclerotherapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• HARVARD MED SCH
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • Columbia Presby Ctr-NY Presby Hosp
  • Brigham & Womans Hosp-Harvard U
  • Harvard Medical School
  • Va Boston Healthcare System
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Khimani has no media or publications listed.

• Gujarati

Dr. Khimani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khimani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khimani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khimani to family and friends
Dr. Khimani's Performance
Overall very happy with my entire experience. Not only is the staff nice but also very pleasant and real. I ended up seeing Dr. Namrata Khimani, she made me feel really comfortable. She took the time to listen, made me feel like she understood where i was coming from, she is very sweet, genuine, showed real concern and constantly followed up with questions. After my treatment i feel 70% improvement.
My experience seeing Dr. Khimani has been overall great. The staff is very friendly, efficient, and courteous. Dr. Khimani is very sweet, genuine, informative, took the time to listen to all my concerns and provided me with different treatment options. Ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani my legs feel lighter, i can walk and stand for a longer period of time without my legs feeling heavy. Overall an amazing experience.
I suffer from vein problems and i must say i cannot be more happier to have chosen Dr. Khimani to treat my medical condition. The process from booking the appointment up the time waiting to be seen everything was fast and efficient. The staff is really nice and friendly. Dr. Khimani is a wonderful and genuine person and i love having her as my doctor. Ever since i started my treatment i feel a significant relief. I highly recommend this facility to anyone with my same condition.
My experience with Dr Khimani has been wonderful. At first I was nervous about the ablation procedure. However, after meeting Dr Khimani who explained everything to me I felt much better. The procedure itself was not painful and the recovery was next to nothing. Dr Khimani took time to follow up with me and answer any questions I had. The office staff was also extremely helpful and receptive to questions throughout the process. I have already recommended Dr Khimani to friends and family.
I have been coming to this facility for quite some time and i must say i am extremely happy overall. I travel often and ever since i started my treatment with Dr. Khimani I've noticed a significant improvement. Dr. Khimani is very caring and actually listens to my concerns. She spends time working one on one with me and provides various treatment options and gives me the choice to choose the one i feel would be most beneficial for me. The Staff is very nice, friendly a...
my experience were very good.
I came to VIP centers for both pain and vein issues. Dr. Khimani was knowledgeable, kind, and attentive. She explained everything so thoroughly that I came in for my visits knowing every single aspect of my conditions and subsequent procedures. My procedures seemed so easy and seamless under her care. The office itself is beautiful and clean and the staff is capable and kind. I would recommend VIP Centers to anyone and everyone dealing with vein or pain issues.
Dr. Namrata Khimani helped change my life. She was very informative when i came in and got the diagnosis for bilateral venous insufficiency. She explained thoroughly exactly what this diagnosis meant and what type of treatment plan they could offer me and was to expect from the procedure. Immediately after starting my vein procedures i could instantly notice/feel a difference. The discoloration in my legs began to fade also the pain and heaviness i was experiencing in my legs was gone.
From the begging of my experience at Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America everything has been great. I started with getting treatments for my knees because I had a lot of stiffness and It was very difficult to move around. I found this office off of the internet and once I read about the Iovera Treatment, I came in and felt very welcomed upon my first impression of the office- it was amazing. Dr. Halland explained very thoroughly about the procedure. I have much more...
When i came to the Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America i didn't know what to expect. I was referred to come here by my local doctor back home. When i came to New York i researched the Vein Institute & Pain Centers of America and i was very impressed by all of the doctors work experience. From the first call i made the reception was very warm to me and i felt very comfortable and welcomed. I enjoyed working with Dr. Khimani on my veins. From my very first experience w...
Have you seen Dr. Namrata Khimani, MD?

Visit Dr. Khimani