Dr. Nam Dinh, MD

Dr. Nam Dinh, MD

Orthopedic SurgeryMale

Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Nam Dinh, MD is an Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Poinciana, FL and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from CREIGHTON UNIV SCH OF MED in 2011. He is affiliated with medical facilities Hca Florida Poinciana Hospital and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. His office accepts new patients.

Optimotion Orthopaedics

Optimotion Orthopaedics5979 Vineland Rd Ste 101 Poinciana, FL 32819

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Dinh is affiliated with Hca Florida Poinciana Hospital Kissimmee, a highly rated hospital.

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at HCA Florida Poinciana Hospital

Dr. Dinh's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dinh

Any one I meet, I recommend Dr Dihn and Optimotion Orth. I give everyone the contact info or send screen shot of contact info from my phone. He is very thorough, explains the procedure and answers any questions. He has a great and welcoming bedside manner. You feel you have known him a long time. The healing time is incredibly fast. It is unbelievable! They have an information slide presentation, meet and greet with Dr Dihn and staff. Everything is very organized. You have a packet with contact info, pre and post op info etc. All questions are answered. I had a medical reason to have my surgery at Dr. Phillips hospital. I'm and RN and familiar with hospitals. They were very efficient, organized and were very caring and met all of my needs. It is convenient that Dr Dihn has an office in Wildwood, Fl. And everything, but the surgery can be done locally. Optimotion has a very wonderful website with videos on many topics to further educate you about your surgery.
AWESOME ! Highly Recommended! This procedure make – Jul 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr. Dinh full knee replacement 5 stars!
Everyone at Optimotion Orthopaedics was great! Very helpful, knowledgeable and kind. Dr. Nam Dinh did a full knee replacement for me and it went great! From the first meeting till now. He explains it all ! What you need, what he can do, what is required of you, physical therapy, etc. the works! I went in with a list of questions and he answered them all. It's been 12 weeks since my surgery and I'm doing fantastic! I'm a very active 62 year young female. I hike, mountain bike, kayak ,etc. I love the outdoors! Day by day, little by little I'm back to doing it all! Building my mileage back up on each activity! You've got to stick with physical therapy and exercises whether at home or elsewhere. Don't slack! Do something every day! BE VERY DILIGENT! Going to Dr. Dinh was the best and smartest thing! He really knows what he's doing!
S. Prewette – Jul 15, 2022
Optimotion is Outstanding
Dr. Dinh is caring and listens patiently to all concerns. He repaired my husband's hip in May and has kept close tabs on his recovery. His office in Wildwood is run very efficiently. The office manager, staff, and x-ray technicians are top-notch.
Jul 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
I am going back to him for my next surgery
Dr. Dinh is very friendly, and put me at easy very quickly. I had other Doctors tell me that a hip replacement through the front was out of the question, but he did it without issues. Very quick recovery, he and his staff are amazing!! I will go nowhere else!!
Melissa Gravila – Jul 10, 2022
Absolutely the Best !
From our initial visit with Dr. Dinh for consulting purposes to the after care process following my knee replacement surgery, Dr. Dinh's execution of duties and the procedure proved flawless. He was clear with explanations, patient with my wife's gazillion questions:-), very self confident, warm, approachable, assuring yet professional. We like the fact that the scar is on the side of my knee, not the front, and staples were not used. I walked out on a walker the evening of my surgery, experiencing some pain but was given ample directions and supply of pain meds and others to avoid infection. We thank God for our experience since we'd heard horror stories about recuperation from such a surgery. It truly was smooth sailing !
Benny Wilkey – May 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr Dinh replaced my left knee.
Not only was I completely satisfied with my knee replacement, but every follow up visit at the new Wildwood location has been a professional review and explanation of the status of the results with a very nice Doctor Patient experience. I would also like to state that the front office personnel are very professional and willing to check up on any questions.
Robert Hoyle – May 19, 2022
Great surgeon
Dr. Dinh is a caring and dedicated surgeon. Office visits are dedicated to solely you and he takes the time to answer your questions - explaining all the hows and whys. My total right knee replacement yielded positive results. The prep and care by his staff are equally professional. Dr. Dinh will replace my left knee in 6 weeks. I have no reservations about Dr. Dinh or his procedure.
V. Painley – Mar 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr Dinh performed my knee replacement surgery & I would highly recommend him. He is an excellent surgeon with a caring & compassionate bedside manner…something that is very hard to find nowadays. From pre-op to post-op to 3 months later I am glad I chose this doctor & his exceptional staff. Any time I called the office with questions or concerns I got a prompt & complete response. This practice is run efficiently while also making you feel cared for. And Lisa in the Wildwood office is great! If you’re looking for an excellent orthopedic practice you’ll be happy you chose Optimotion Orthopaedics.
Carol Fortenbaugh – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
I had a knee replacement with Dr. Dinh in November '21. He personally meets with each patient before and after surgery multiple times to check progress. I would highly recommend his services for any knee replacements.
Feb 09, 2022
Excellent surgeon, doctor & communicator
Dr. Dinh has replaced both of my knees this past year. Just had my 1-year checkup on one knee & everything has gone excellent. Before surgery both of my knees were on constant pain when standing or walking. I can walk any distance now without pain. Only take-away with ANY knee surgery is that for a tall person such as myself, the narrow seating area of arenas, aircraft & such cause stiffness when seated for longer periods of time. This stiffness goes away after a very short time when you get to extend your knee again. My uncle & aunt have the same issue & their knees were done by another surgeon years ago I highly recommend Dr. Dinh as he does excellent work!
  • Long wait times
Dan Bernier – Feb 09, 2022
Easy recovery
Dr Dinh, MD is an excellent surgeon. He takes the time you need to explain what to expect from my total knee replacement. I came home from surgery able to bend my knee at 240. The physical therapist was surprised at how well I recovered! Dr. Dihn has a very nice bedside manner. I like that he using the lateral approach which helps recovery.
Virginia Storzbach – Feb 09, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr. Dinh is a fantastic surgeon. His surgery is unlike frontal knee replacement he goes in from the side. No muscle or tendon cut. Almost instant recovery from day one. The best bedside manner of any doctor I've dealt with whether it be on video conference or in person. A very kind and caring doctor. If you are thinking or have to have a knee replacement please consider Dr. Dinh. You'll be so glad you did.
Eddie Blake – Dec 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr. Dinh is an outstanding surgeon who performed a complete knee replacement including extensive reconstructive work to fix my severely dislocated kneecap. A week after surgery I was walking a mile and 2 weeks after surgery I was walking 2.5 miles. 6 weeks after the surgery I am 100% back to enjoying all activities. I am pain free for this first time in years. His surgical skills are outstanding and he is an excellent and caring communicator throughout the entire process. Several other surgeons turned down my surgery, given the complexity -- I'm thankful for Dr.Dinh's expertise to successfully operate on unique and complex cases. His staff throughout the process was efficient, professional, and responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Dinh and will definitely seek his treatment for any future orthopedic needs.
Jill Barrick – Nov 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
I want to express my sincere gratitude to you, Dr Dinh. I am now enjoying activities without pain thanks to the excellent outcome of my left knee (5/3/2021) and right knee (8/4/2021) surgeries that you performed. My quality of life has increased tremendously. I would also like to thank the staff of Optimotion for the help and encouragement they have provided me over the last few months. The lateral approach to knee replacement is truly a miracle. I frequently recommend Optimotion to family and friends who are facing knee replacement.
John B – Nov 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr. Dinh has established an ironclad “office protocol” by which he refuses to prescribe pre-surgical physical therapy, despite all the evidence proving that recovery is faster and outcomes better when patients do the therapy. He isolates himself from patients with layers of physician assistants and medical assistants. When pressed for a reason for denying physical therapy, one finally admitted that it was because of fear of liability if injury were to happen during the therapy. This points to an interesting fact that Dr. Dinh seems to have established three different corporate entities, also undoubtedly to limit legal liability. Why is he so so cautious to avoid legal liability, to the extent of denying patients services proven to be helpful? He may be an excellent surgeon, but I will never get to find that out because of the way I have been treated in seeking the physical therapy prior to surgery. He is charming when talking with patients, but this cannot be said of his assistants.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Intelligent consumer – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
I was introduced to Dr. Nam Dinh by a neighbor who had both knees replaced and quickly returned to all his previous activities without pain. Six weeks after my total knee replacement performed by Dr. Dinh, I was pain free, enjoyed walking again, and had minimal scar. Dr. Dinh was always willing to answer all questions and even provided information on the surgical procedure and materials inserted. He is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and caring. He made me realize I had chosen the best!!
Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Dr. Nam Dinh performed a total knee replacement on me 6 weeks ago. Today my new knee is pain free and I am moving without any restrictions. My leg prior to surgery was severely bowed, now it is perfectly straight. It really is a miracle. I have already signed up to have my other knee replaced. From beginning to end Dr Dinh has been professional and more importantly caring and compassionate. If you are in pain and need relief, please make an appointment to see Dr. Dinh. You won’t regret it!
John Mc – Sep 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Office staff are easant. Dr Dinh is always pleasant, informative, never rushes you and explains things well. Recovery was fast and 7 weeks out scar is minimal.
Ken Monico – Aug 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
Every step from diagnosis through surgery and post-op visits were wonderful. Dr. Dinh is very engaged and willing to answer any and all questions. The surgery staff at the Outpatient center were absolutely fabulous! For such a stressful situation all my concerns were allayed. This has been a really good experience and I would definitely recommend Dr. Dinh for hip replacements.
Rebecca – Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?
I spent many many years with painful knees and knew I needed both replaced, due to bone on bone arthritis. After hearing about this group of doctors and their innovated procedure from my brother in law, I decided to wait until I moved here from Pennsylvania to get my surgeries. I had my first knee replacement in October 2020 and was so happy with it that 2 weeks ago I got the second one done. As a registered nurse I will tell you that they are the only way to go. Not only the way they do it, but the fact that they give you pre op exercises to do to prepare for the fact that you are up and walking almost immediately, 7 days of in home physical therapy starting the day after, makes it the only way to go. Working in home care I took care of many post op knee replacements. Never have Seen anything like this. One week after surgery and I am able to walk 1 mile every morning. These doctors in this practice are a blessing to those needing knee replacement surgery.
Kathy Domsic – May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nam Dinh, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dinh?