Dr. Naland Shenoy, MD

Dr. Naland Shenoy, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 47 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Shenoy specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Nashville, TN. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Shenoy? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Shenoy's Experience

85Experience
Match

See how Dr. Shenoy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shenoy

Dr. Shenoy accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Shenoy has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Shenoy
Dr. Shenoy's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (21)
in Norcross, GA |
Dreadful experience, do not bother because the staff is a nightmare. Extremely poor customer service and disrespectful staff.
in Snellville, GA |
My grandmother has been going to him the last 5 yrs. We had an appt yesterday and yes, its been awhile due to my work schedule. My grandma is 94 and had bp was high when they took it and she forgot her meter. He looks at a 94 yr old and says its very irresponsible and suicidal of you to miss appts. and this is a mess and you may not make another year. He was very rude, argumentative and insulting. No bedside manner or respect. He could have said things differently. Very unprofessional
in Atlanta, GA |
Easily the sharpest doc I've ever seen, and I've had some great doctors. Took time. Was genuinely interested in my well-being, got down to the essence of what was happening and then started asking one astute question after another. I felt heard, safe and cared for. Seems like he's personally challenged to solve my health issues, like he's on my team. I love that. Best of all, I'm on my way to restored health, and he's my partner to see me through.
in Snellville, Ga. |
They have the worst staffing I have ever dealt with in my life. They dropped me for missing 2 appointments, even though; I told the office manger that my father past away June 2016, and my sister past away in July 2016. The manager said that if Dr. Shenoy already sent me a letter. That it is to late for him to reconsider. I told her that was fine. If you can't reconsider under those surcumstances. I do not want to be a patient there anyway. Thanks for doing me the favor.
in Roswell ga |
Dr Shenoy is great. He is very caring and a knowledgeable doctor. He takes his time with his patients and I highly recommend him
in Loganville |
Absolutely horrible staff, the guy up front and his mother who the office staff manager are the rudest people I've ever dealt with. If I was I front of her I might have been exscored out. They both REFUSE to let u talk to Dr Shenoy they charge you $50 to have paperwork filled out and don't tell u until u try and make appointment, absolutely the WORSE Doctor staff ever. One review after another on how bad the staff is, losing patients one after another!
Have you seen Dr. Naland Shenoy, MD?
Are you Dr. Shenoy?

Compare Dr. Shenoy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.