Dr. Naji Tawfik, MD

Dr. Naji Tawfik, MD

Dermatology  |

Dr. Tawfik is a Board-Certified Dermatologist whose areas of professional interest include skin cancer detection and treatment, psoriasis treatment, including biologics and phototherapy, acne, rosacea, eczema, in addition to all other adult and pediatric skin disorders. He also holds M.Sc. in Clinical Pharmacology and Ph.D. in Pharmacology. Dr. Tawfik has been a lead researcher, in the USA and Canada, for many Clinical Trials that produced several new medications to treat various skin disorders. He has many publications in highly regarded Medical Journals like; New England Journal of medicine, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, the Archives of Dermatology, and the International Journal of Dermatology. He has also participated in educating medical students in dermatology as Assistant Clinical Professor of Dermatology at Indiana University Medical School. Dr. Tawfik is married to his lovely wife of 37 years, Afaf, who holds a Pharmacy Degree, and they have a daughter, Dahlia, who is a Surgeon sub specializing in Advanced GI MIS at UNC, and son Daniel who majored in Informatics and Business from Indiana University and currently works at Target Corporation Head Office in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Tawfik’s interest includes running, cycling, and traveling with his wife.

Forefront Dermatology - Evansville

7516 Eagle Crest Blvd Ste D

Evansville, IN 47715

• HealthLink
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Tawfik

We offer the latest innovations in dermatological skincare conditions, skin cancer treatment and detection, and cosmetic treatments in a friendly, professional office where your needs come first.

Our experienced board-certified dermatologists take pride in educating patients by providing accurate and complete information, thus helping you make the right choices for your optimal skin health. We are committed to delivering innovative solutions and exceptional care to meet the dermatological needs of our patients in the Evansville community throughout their lifetime.

Dr. Tawfik's Experience

Dr. Tawfik's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Tawfik does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Boil
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Dermatitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hidradenitis
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nail and Nail Bed Infection
  • Warts

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Baghdad College
  • Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • PhD in Pharmacology, University of Alberta
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Tawfik has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tawfik has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tawfik to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Tawfik's Performance
in Holland, IN |
I was calling around for a Dermatologist in my area and found that many of them did not have any appointments for many months. I called Dr. Tawfik's office and to my surprise got an appointment within a couple of weeks. There was a reason for that! He was very rude to me and did not seem very interested in taking time to be thorough. I was shocked at how he treated me. I would NOT recommend this person to anyone! Will never go back and will not refer him to anyone. Very disappointed!
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
in Newburgh, IN |
Saw Dr,today office staff very professional from getting me in when needed...Dr,was excellent, very impressed with his concern and treatment....would,rate,higher if possible....finally feel comfortable that I will get correct treatment...very impressed
in Newburgh, IN |
Would not return to this Dr. There's a reason why you can get an appointment easily here. Doesn't really care about patients. Cares more about the bottom line.
Hi Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Appreciate your feedback.
in Evansville, in |
No bed side manner. Very short and horrible skin evaluation. Very rude when I needed to lay down for mole remover bc makes me nauseous. Would never return to office if had to
Evansville, IN |
I took my child to Dr. Tawfik for a severe itchy rash, that could not be controlled by another dermatologist after several visits. He immediately put my child at ease, and was very thorough. He made a diagnosis and discussed the treatmen in detail. I had many questions but he was vey patient and addressed them all. His approach was simple and worked. My child's rash is gone, and we now follow some general measures and he is still in remission. We are very pleased and my whole family is happy.
in Wadesville |
I've been seeing Dr. Tawfik for about a year now. I've had problems with acne and rashiness on my face for a couple years-worse in my adult years, and Dr. Tawfik has been wonderful in forming a tx plan that works for me. I couldn't be happier! He's very informative and friendly, as well as his staff! Highly recommended-plus he can fit you in his schedule so don't have to schedule 6 months in advance when you have a right now problem.
I had a tiny micro basal cell you could hardly even see. Dr Tawfik cut a HUGH piece out off my right breast. I am now scared for life. It is a very nasty scar. Very big, red and noticeable. It hurts to touch. I have been searching for a plastic surgeon who I can trust to try and repair this horrible nightmare.
in Newburgh, IN |
Dr. Tawfik has been able to clear up my skin in just 2 visits and I had previously visited 2 other doctors with very little results. I had very poor skin(rosacea acne, extremely red). He's very direct in his approach and talk, but honestly he showed improvement for me in 2 months that was amazing. In 3 more months my skin is very clear and looks amazing. He had a regimen prescribed and it's been amazing results!
in Evansville, IN |
I really love the forefront dermatology team is very approaching and friendly. However, I feel like I was cheating with the money I paid to see him and the time I can talk to him. Most of the time, he talked to the nurse and decide the treatment by himself. Beside that, this doctor is very friendly as well. I wish him could spend more time talk to patient
Evansville IN |
Save your time and go elsewhere. This doctor does not listen to you or about the symptoms you're experiencing. Truthfully the only thing good about DR Tawfik is his staff. They were very kind and courteous and it seems to me, he could take a lesson from them. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Naji Tawfik, MD?

Visit Dr. Tawfik