Dermatology  |
Dr. Naissan Wesley, MD
Dr. Wesley is board certified in dermatology and fellowship trained in cosmetic dermatology and dermatologic (Mohs) surgery. She is an internationally recognized physician and researcher in cosmetic dermatology and facial aesthetics, providing individualized treatments of injections of BOTOX¨, wrinkle fillers, Kybella¨, laser treatments (for aging, sun damage, wrinkles, redness, acne scarring, scars, stretch marks, leg veins, skin tightening, fat reduction, and hair removal), chemical peels, and sclerotherapy daily.

Skin Care and Laser Physicians of Beverly Hills

9201 W Sunset Blvd Ste 602

Los Angeles, CA 90069

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Guardian
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Wesley

Dr. Wesley is highly sought after for her aesthetic skill and ability to rejuvenate faces and skin. Her approach is that of an artist and a scientist. With a family of artists and physicians, and an art history background, Dr. Wesley sees and visualizes the final work of art in her mind before starting the work on a patient. She uses a similar artistic and mathematical approach used by artists such as Leonardo Da Vinci in creating aesthetically pleasing proportions and beauty. Additionally, as an experienced Mohs/reconstructive surgeon, Dr. Wesley knows and understands the anatomy of the human face necessary to create a beautiful appearance. With this background and skill, Dr. Wesley is able to create extraordinarily natural results that do not appear "overdone," including for numerous celebrity patients. She feels that patients should look natural, revived, and refreshed, the best version of themselves ("you, only better").

Dr. Wesley's Experience

Dr. Wesley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Kaposi's Sarcoma
  • Keloid Scar
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Pityriasis Rosea

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California San Francisco
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Wesley has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wesley to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Wesley's Performance
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Wesley is an amazing Dermatologist. She was not only extremely kind but patient, insightful, caring and gentle. I had a lot of questions and concerns about my procedure and she took the time to fully explain the side effects and how she would go about performing the procedure. She made me feel completely at ease and I was fully satisfied with my results. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends.
in Irvine, CA |
Dr. Wesley is the only doctor I will ever trust with my skin. She is professional, knowledgeable, thorough and wants the best for her patients. She has great integrity! I recommend her highly for all your skincare needs.
in Mill Valley, CA |
EXCELLENT work. Professional Staff & very knowledgable. I highly recommend her. She is a true professional and a beauty!
in Mill Valley, CA |
Dr. Wesley is awesome! I went to see Dr. Wesley for a small cyst removal in the corner of my eye. The procedure was quick and painless. She is EXTREEMLY knowledgable, and took her time explaining everything. Excellent job! She has gained my trust and now I've been seeing her for years and finally said to myself, I should let other people know how incredible and caring she is. Dr. Wesley has continued to be an exceptional dermatologist and I look forward to going back to her. FANTASTIC!
Philadelphia, PA |
Always very polite and professional. Listened to my problem with care and compassion.
Mill Valley, CA |
Dr. Wesley is one of the best and most pleasant doctors or care providers I've ever had. No matter the reason for seeing her, her knowledge and advice are proven correct time after time. I highly recommend her to any friend who need the best dermatologist. I truly love Dr. Wesley.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I can not recommend Dr. Wesley enough. I send everyone I know to see her. She is so knowledgeable and able to diagnose/treat immediately. But what I love the most about her is that she really sits and listens to all of my concerns. Never in a rush to get me out of the office. And is conservative in her approach. My husband and I simply adore her.
Anaheim, CA |
She is the best . I'm very happy with all the different treatment she have done .
in Los Angeles, CA |
Good afternoon Dr. Wesley : First of all, I'm not sure why your patients can't speak with you directly if we are your patients. I'm not a pharmaceutical rep or a new patient. So, I would've appreciated if they gave you my messages and for you to call me back. I tried several times to speak with you regarding an invoice that I received, and I know you don't deal with invoices, but I wanted to ask you what you did on that date of service in order for me to get one.
Los Angeles |
I have been a patient for years and have found Dr. Wesley to be smart, thorough, compassionate and a perfectionist.
Have you seen Dr. Naissan Wesley, MD?
Are you Dr. Wesley?