Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Naila Ramiz, MD
Board certified. Medical director at Villa Toscana SNF.

1125 Cypress Station Dr Ste F1

Houston, TX 77090

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Ramiz

Providing quality care with a personal touch both at outpatient and inpatient levels. Providing care at multiple delivery points: office, hospitals, LTACs, Nursing and rehab facilities to ensure a smooth transition of care in the facilities serving North West Houston. Specializing in treating chronic diseases.

Office is fully equipped with EMR to  improve care quality and seamless integration with labs and pharmacies.

Please call  the office for your  appointment.

Dr. Ramiz's Experience

Dr. Ramiz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

• Dhaka Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • University Of Illinois At Advocate Christ Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001

Dr. Ramiz has no media or publications listed.

• Bengali

Dr. Ramiz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ramiz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ramiz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ramiz to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Ramiz's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Great Doctor. Good staff and she’s pretty thorough. I was hospitalized at Houston Northwest and she came to check up on me. That was impressive most doctors now a days don’t do that.
in Houston, TX |
very professional office staff, great experience from the moment I called to the moment I left. Made me feel like I was important, that my health complaint was valid. I would definitely recommend to others
in Houston, TX |
We have seen Dr. Ramiz for many years. She is very thorough. Asking many questions about how you are feeling. How you are getting around. Watching you walk to make sure you are steady.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ramiz is an excellent Primary Care Physician. I was involved in a Motor Vehicle Collision, And I was able to get an appointment the following day.
in Spring, TX |
I'm a new patient and was very pleased with Dr. Ramiz level of care. She's very approachable and I felt comfortable talking to her. I also like the staff they are sweet and friendly. Great location, clean office and free parking!!
in Houston, TX |
I've been to several doctors in my life and have always been rushed in and out but Dr. Ramiz truly takes the time to listen to your concerns. The staff is very friendly and Doris always has a big welcoming smile when you get there.
in Spring Texas |
Dr. Ramiz is very knowledgeable and professional. I can trust her with my health. Both my husband and i have been her patients for over 4 years. I work in the Healthcare industry and I have recommended her to all my clients in the area.
in Spring, TX |
She is considerate and concerned about her patients. Also, her staff is professional and has the best attitude toward her patients.
in Houston, TX |
My relationship with Dr. Ramiz started on a professional level eight (8) years ago, due to me being a medical professional as well. I have been her patient for two (2) years, within this time frame I have come to know her as a patient advocate that is caring, nurturing and compassionate toward her patients. When asked about a good primary physician she is the first I give as a referral to others.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Ramiz as well as her staff became part of my family upon taking care of my elderly mother for four (4) years. It was not just a medical relationship it was personal, a friendship that began as strangers and remains to this day as someone I truely LOVE & RESPECT. It is rare to find doctors this day and time that really put themselves out their with a caring heart. I love her don't ever change. Gayle Collins- Johnson
in Spring, TX |
DR RAMIZ IS ONE OF THE BEST DRS I HAVE SEEN ,AND I HAVE SEEN QUITE A FEW . HER AND HER STAFF HAS ALWAYS BEEN AVAILABLE TO ME AT ALL TIMES AND THEY HAVE BEEN VERY POLITE TO ME AND MINE.SHE LISTENS TO YOU WHEN YOU ARE SPEAKING ABOUT YOUR HEALTH PROBLEMS.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Ramiz has been my physician over 10 years. She has excellent bedside manners and knows her field of practice and when necessary has not been reluctant to refer me to other specialists.
in Spring, TX |
My Husband and I have been going to Dr Ramiz for years - since she moved her office to Peakwood. We think she is the best and she takes VERY good care of both of us. She is GREAT. We think the world of Dr Ramiz and her Staff.
in Humble, TX |
Dr. Ramiz and her staff are very accommodating every visit. I am proud that she has been my personal physician for the past 10 years. She even is the Hospitalist for my mother-in-law in the hospital setting. Her instructions are always very clear and easy to follow. Thanks for all you do Dr. Ramiz. You and your staff ROCK !!
Doctor Ramiz is very knowable, takes time to listen to you and cares for you and cares about your health.
Have you seen Dr. Naila Ramiz, MD?
Are you Dr. Ramiz?