Dr. Nahidh Hasaniya, MD

General Surgery | Male

Loma Linda Univ Intl Heart Inst 11234 Anderson St Ste 1617 Loma Linda, CA 92354 Get Directions
Dr. Nahidh Hasaniya, MD
Dr. Nahidh Hasaniya, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Loma Linda, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Hasaniya is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center.

Dr. Hasaniya's Experience

See how Dr. Hasaniya's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hasaniya

Dr. Hasaniya accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Hasaniya is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hasaniya has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hasaniya's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hasaniya to family and friends
Dr. Hasaniya's Performance
in Victorville CA |
Dr Hasaniya put us at ease instantly. I felt we had finally found the right cardiac thoracic surgeon. He is very secure in his abilities without being arrogant and just a touch of humor to make you feel good. He did an amazing job! Hubby was very well taken care of by not only Dr Hasaniya, but the entire cardiac after-care staff. I am very, very happy with the results. My husband had a double by-pass and came out of it with basically a new heart; he likes to refer to it has a new top end!
in Rialto, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya & staff were very helpful & informative regarding the surgery that my husband needed, to replace or repair a leaking aortic valve and remove a growing aneurysm around that valve. They met with us several times, with different family members, explaining what needed to be done, and why. We were able to contact them by phone with questions that came up. They were patient with the amount of time it took to come to a decision to have the surgery. The care in ICU was awesome!
Murrieta, CA |
My 16 year old daughter suffered with hyperhidrosis which caused her to sweat excessively. She was particularly concerned with the palm of her hands which was embarrassing for her socially. Dr. Hasaniya performed a Bilateral Video Assisted Sympathectomy at Loma Linda Children's Hospital. When my daughter woke up she immediately reached out to touch my hand and I told her she was dry and she started to cry from happiness. They have been dry since. We are all happy with the Dr and hospital.
in Palm Desert, CA |
Very professional and caring doctor. Felt very safe under his care!
in Yucaipa, CA |
This Dr. is the most intellegant , competent, down to earth Doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. From my initial consultation through open heart surgery and recovery, this doctor has been intimately involved with me and my family. I couldn't have asked for a more compassionate technically correct surgeon. I am very pleased he is my surgeon.
in Colton, CA |
After talking to several people who have had surgery and hearing their stories about different surgeons I have come to the conclusion that Dr. Hasaniya is by far thee surgeon to have in regard to surgery. He carefully explains the entire procedure before & after and answers every little question one could have. I was scared going into surgery, but Dr. Hasaniya reassured me the entire process was stress free and it was. He's a great surgeon and I honestly recommend him to anyone & everyone.
in Colton, CA |
What a wonderful man and doctor. He is the epitome of what and whom staff should ascribe to emulate. Dr. Hasaniya and the staff on 7100 saved my husband's life. By the grace if God, and the knowledge, fortitude, kindness and care he received, he is still here today, continuing to heal and improve 3 months later. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
in Banning, CA |
I feel the doctor did a good job on my open heart surgery. Was always pleasant and honest.
in Banning, CA |
We would highly recommend Dr. Hasaniya as a heart surgeon. Not only was he excellent and professional, but the patient is doing very well per our visit on February 27 with Dr. H. We would most certainly recommend him and Loma Linda University Medical Hospital. Everyone was great, kind and caring, which was so appreciated at this time by the whole family.
in Riverside, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya cares very much about the welfare of his patients. He takes the time to explain exactly what is going on with your health. He performed heart transplant surgery on me and I am doing great! His staff are friendlyy and know what they are doing. You are n great hands with Dr. Hasaniya.
in Victorville, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya is a very good and professional doctor and he has confidence that he could do surgerys that are very hard to do. Thank you for helping my dad.
in Canyon Lake, ca |
He is a good doctor, who listens and explains the questions you ask him. He takes his time with you and he is very friendly.
in Redlands, CA |
Going in to my heart surgery with Dr. Hasaniya I had no idea what to expect and looking back now I could not envision a better outcome or complete experience.
in Riverside Ca |
I highly recommend Dr. Hasaniya to friends and family ...his excellent, caring , friendly, loving ; easy to talk and ask question with etc.... my mother inlaw and I both treated by Dr Hasaniya and we both doing so well and happy.....I know that God is using this Dr to draw patient to God.....Can't thank God enough for Dr Hasaniya.
in Loma Linda, CA |
From initial consultation through final surgery Dr. Hasaniya was engaging, thoughtful, and very informative. I had previously reviewed his credentials and I was very comfortable selecting him to complete my procedure. He has a practical everyday bedside manner that is very reassuring especially in a time of great uncertainty. He explained the entire procedure in a manner that was easily understood.
in Redlands, CA |
Our experience as patient and spouse could not have been better.Unless we were by the water and no one was waking me up every few minutes.Stephanie from his office out lined all procedures,probable outcomes and expectations.Dr. Hasaniya then moved in with more technical information.He gave us a chance to get a feel for his medical personality. Going to sleep knowing some one is going to stop your heart and repair a lifetime of abuse is daunting. Trust was never an issue.All rating above are A1.
in Banning, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya is an awesome surgeon. Completely demonstrated and explained procedures about the heart surgery. Very personable and kind. We just loved him and will tell others about his wonder work.
in Victorville, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya was an amazing Doctor. He was patient, understanding and really took the time to explain how the open heart surgery would be, what to expect and recovery.
in Murrieta, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya spends the bedside manner to envelope the best in the patient to explain the problem and solution.
in Temecula, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya was really great at explaining all my options and putting any fears I had to rest. He has an excellent support staff that was friendly, professional and helpful in all matters.
in Corona ca |
We truly cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr Hassniya!!! We were immediately enfused with confidence when we first met Dr Hassaniya. His gentle and personable demeaner are such an asset to his gift as a specialized cardiac thoracic surgeon! My surgery went text book and im making a strong recovery. Anyone would be blessed to have Dr Hassniya as their surgeon!
in Redlands, CA |
I don't have words to express my appreciation from my experience. I sincerely thank you for making me feel at home. The personal attention and kindness shown by Dr. Hasaniya and his staff helped us overcome our fears about the surgery being done on our newborn. It was in your calmness and confidence that we found relief. My family and I are grateful to you and the hospital staff for all that you have done for us.
in La Verne, CA |
Dr. Hasaniya addressed my questions and concerns from initial consultation to surgery; Easy to communicate with him directly. With careful consideration, he provided a less invasive surgical technique for AVR which has resulted in quicker recovery.
in Riverside, CA |
He is the best! He really takes good care of my mother at every appointment. He is extremely kind and shows patience when explaining a health issue and the possible solutions/actions that may need to be taken. He did a terrific job on my mother's heart surgery and we are thankful for his work. Praise the Lord!
Have you seen Dr. Nahidh Hasaniya, MD?
Are you Dr. Hasaniya?

Compare Dr. Hasaniya

Dr. Hasaniya's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery

Dr. Hasaniya has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hasaniya's Board Certifications

• Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

Queen's Med Center

Completed in 1994

Straub Clin and Hospital

Completed in 1997

Dr. Hasaniya does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hasaniya and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery

• Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
  • Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Carotid Endarterectomy (CEA) or Excision of Infected Graft
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Surgery
  • Esophageal Surgery
  • Heart Defect Repair
  • Heart Surgery
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Lung Surgery
  • Thoracentesis
  • Thoracoscopic Segmentectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Surgical Procedure