Dr. Nahid Mazarei, MD

Dr. Nahid Mazarei, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Female | 52 years old

Dr. Mazarei specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Clinton, MD. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mazarei? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mazarei's Experience

See how Dr. Mazarei's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mazarei

Dr. Mazarei accepts 17 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mazarei has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mazarei
Dr. Mazarei's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (33)
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr Mazarei cares about her patients but my last two visits, she was very distracted and asked why did I make an appointment. Her assistant Shawana is great and keeps up with patient situations. Unfortunately, the goodness stops there. The office staff are very incompetent, uncaring and impatient. Scheduling mistakes are abundant, misplaces documents often - as in your medical file/test results etc. They don't talk to each other or are too lazy to check on your files. Scary, I'm changing doctor.
in Ft Washington, MD |
I was recommended to her by my primary care physician because of my fibroids. I have had previous surgeries and procedures, and I wanted a better quality of life without all of the challenges. After realizing that I wanted a final procedure, she operated on me but performed a laparoscopic surgery instead of the traditional surgery. I am grateful for her warmth, knowledge, and skill in this procedure. It was better for me to have this procedure because of a faster recovery time.
in Brandywine, MD |
Her support and care are unparalleled. I informed her of how horrific my delivery was with my first child and she did everything within her power to make sure my experience with my second child was easy and painless. She came to check on me prior to my c-section and even held my hand and talked me through my epidural. She even went so far as to remove my awful keloid from my prior c-section. She promised I'd be well cared and she delivered. Her staff is equally caring and competent. Awesome!
in Waldorf |
What can I say? She is the most awesome Doctor around. She is caring and understanding and gets to know you on a personal level. I had multiple miscarriages and she is the only Doctor who took the time to find the problem and fix it.
in Fort Washington, MD |
She saved my life. She diagnosed cancer symptoms that were not listed on any of the major government or private hospital lists. She listens and is straightforward about one's options. Best ob/gyn I've ever found.
Temple hills, md |
For the first time in 20 years I found a doctor that took the time to listen to the problems I was having and not just brush them off like it was normal occurrence.
in Forestville, MD |
Dr. Mazarei she is a true angel of love she truly loves her patients and her staff, her staff has love for the patients as well. She do listens and under stands your pain. Thank you very much Dr. Mazarei for being my Dr. doing my surgery and being there after my surgery you are truly an angel once again Thank you.........
in Ft Washington, MD |
I have to give HUGE LOVE to my gyn Dr. Nahid Mazarei! She is absolutely AMAZING at motivating and empowering your spirit within. This woman is unbelievable the care and detail each time I visit her she picks up where we left off on a personal note talking about my family, friends and not just my womanly health but also what's in my head and heart. She's caring and detailed in my tests, follow ups and advice. I thank her and her assistant Shawanna. Always leave feeling inspired and amazing.
I'm writing this review to recognize the highly exceptional care I receive while visiting Dr.Mazarei. The first visit to the office upon entering I was greeted by a professional and patient friendly team then I met her she made me feel right at home the care and bedside manner I received was like no other I had experienced she makes you feel very comfortable and answers any questions or concerns without rushing you out but the one thing I love is her direct honesty and humor I give her A++++++++
Have you seen Dr. Nahid Mazarei, MD?
Are you Dr. Mazarei?

Compare Dr. Mazarei

Dr. Mazarei's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Mazarei has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Maryland.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mazarei's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Gestation
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preeclampsia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci

Graduated in 1996

Albert Einsein College Of Med

• Farsi

Dr. Mazarei does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mazarei and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Osteoporosis Screening
  • Pap Smear
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.