Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD

Sleep Medicine | Female

Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD
Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. She is 45 years old.

Dr. Lamaie's Experience

See how Dr. Lamaie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lamaie

Dr. Lamaie accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Lamaie is now accepting new patients

Dr. Lamaie's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamaie to family and friends
Dr. Lamaie's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie is a very professional, excellent doctor. She is a warm and caring and takes the time necessary to listen to her patients so she can assess their needs as an individual. At times their is a wait period, but knowing her attentiveness to her patient's care makes any wait worthwhile. I would highly recommend her to family and friends.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie was exceedingly caring and insightful in treating my sleep issues. I was freaking out, she was very calm. Once I left a message and she called me later that same evening. I truly appreciate her care and concern.
in San Antonio |
Dr.Nagwa is the best Dr. I ever had, she is very caring, kind and wonderful. She doesn't mind taking the time with you, and she explains everything clearly the way you can understand. I highly recommend her to anyone. Dr. Lamaie is awesome, she is the best doctor I have ever had, if you have any possible sleep condition Dr. Lamaie is your doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
I highly recommend Dr. Nagwa Lamaie. I have seen her for at least 4 years and I'm planning never quit. My quality of life improved a lot since I'm seeing her. I feel very happy that I found Dr. Lamaie, is like I feel save with her. She knows what she is doing, and always answer my questions, she really takes care of me and treats me like a human being, not like a number. Even though, she doesn't speak Spanish, her English is very clear. Thank you Dr. Lamaie, you are my angel.
San Antonio, TX |
Before Dr. Lamaie i was desperate enough to attempt to overdose on sleeping pills because i was in a dangerous state of mind due to lack of sleep. Prior to Dr. Lamaie i was seeing another doctor who refused to listen to my call for help. I am so greatful and honored to call Dr. Lamaie my docter and dont hesitate to go as far as saying she saved my life. Thank you Dr. Lamaie.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie is personable, knew my chart after only a second visit. I felt comfortable with her as a provider. She both encouraged and answered questions and was knowledgeable about my history, medicines and improvements from the first visit as well as to continue improvements for my next visit in a year. She reviewed all the information and encouraged my maintaining use of the CPAP. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of sleep therapy and any conditions associated with sleep therapy.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie is the best doctor I have ever had. I had a very positive and pleasant experience. I get very nervous and uneasy going to any kind of medical facility, but my visits with Dr. Lamaie are great. She has the best bedside manner and genuinely seems to care about each patient. She really took the time to explain what the results of my sleep study meant and explained everything in a way I can understand. I've personally never experienced any issues with the office staff either.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie was awesome, she didn't rush through my appointment. She made sure all my questions were answered, and that I had a good understanding about my sleep apena, and my treatment. She even took extra time with me because my EKG looked a little abnormal, so she had the office staff run another one to compare. That was over and beyond, she is very caring, and I'm blessed to have her as my sleep physician. I'm a new patient and I was very satisfied.
in San Antonio, TX |
I waited an hour to see her. She spent a lot of time with me, but basically suggested all the things that I told her I had tried and didn't work. She also said that I was like her, what she would call a control freak. I was very disappointed. Eventually I just said, ok, thanks so that I could end the appointment.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Nagwa is a very caring , kind and wonderful Dr. who doesn't mind taking the time with her patients and explains everything in a very friendly way. I highly recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamaie?

Compare Dr. Lamaie

Dr. Lamaie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Lamaie has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lamaie's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sleep Medicine

Dr. Lamaie does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lamaie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sleep Medicine

Dr. Lamaie does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.