Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD

Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD

Sleep Medicine | Female

Sleep Therapy Research Center 5290 Medical Dr, San Antonio, TX 78229 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lamaie specializes in Sleep Medicine and practices in San Antonio, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lamaie? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lamaie's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lamaie's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lamaie

Dr. Lamaie accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Lamaie's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lamaie to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Lamaie
Dr. Lamaie's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
San Antonio, TX |
Before Dr. Lamaie i was desperate enough to attempt to overdose on sleeping pills because i was in a dangerous state of mind due to lack of sleep. Prior to Dr. Lamaie i was seeing another doctor who refused to listen to my call for help. I am so greatful and honored to call Dr. Lamaie my docter and dont hesitate to go as far as saying she saved my life. Thank you Dr. Lamaie.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie is personable, knew my chart after only a second visit. I felt comfortable with her as a provider. She both encouraged and answered questions and was knowledgeable about my history, medicines and improvements from the first visit as well as to continue improvements for my next visit in a year. She reviewed all the information and encouraged my maintaining use of the CPAP. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of sleep therapy and any conditions associated with sleep therapy.
San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie is the best doctor I have ever had. I had a very positive and pleasant experience. I get very nervous and uneasy going to any kind of medical facility, but my visits with Dr. Lamaie are great. She has the best bedside manner and genuinely seems to care about each patient. She really took the time to explain what the results of my sleep study meant and explained everything in a way I can understand. I've personally never experienced any issues with the office staff either.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Lamaie was awesome, she didn't rush through my appointment. She made sure all my questions were answered, and that I had a good understanding about my sleep apena, and my treatment. She even took extra time with me because my EKG looked a little abnormal, so she had the office staff run another one to compare. That was over and beyond, she is very caring, and I'm blessed to have her as my sleep physician. I'm a new patient and I was very satisfied.
in San Antonio, TX |
I waited an hour to see her. She spent a lot of time with me, but basically suggested all the things that I told her I had tried and didn't work. She also said that I was like her, what she would call a control freak. I was very disappointed. Eventually I just said, ok, thanks so that I could end the appointment.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr.Nagwa is a very caring , kind and wonderful Dr. who doesn't mind taking the time with her patients and explains everything in a very friendly way. I highly recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Nagwa Lamaie, MD?
Are you Dr. Lamaie?

Compare Dr. Lamaie

• Sleep Medicine

Why It Matters: Dr. Lamaie's Board Certifications

• Family Practice
  • Sleep Medicine

Dr. Lamaie does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lamaie does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lamaie has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lamaie does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lamaie and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lamaie's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Sleep Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Sleep Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lamaie

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lamaie's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lamaie

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients