Dr. Naghmeh Khodai, MD

Dr. Naghmeh Khodai, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Female

Dr. Naghmeh Khodai, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in West Hills, CA. She has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Khodai is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center and Northridge Hospital Medical Center.

Women's Health Specialists

23101 Sherman Pl Ste 301

West Hills, CA 91307

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Health Net
  • L.A. Care Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Khodai

Video

See how frequently Dr. Khodai performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Symptomatic Menopause
Perimenopause
high
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
high

Dr. Khodai's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khodai "I chose obstetrics and gynecology because it allows me to contribute to a woman's health at every stage of her life, whether that means a healthy pregnancy or thriving during menopause. I love helping patients not only improve their well-being, but more thoroughly enjoy their lives. New research, knowledge and techniques make it possible to improve a women's quality of life in ways never possible before. It is exciting to be able to use those gains to benefit my patients."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Irregular Periods
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Pelvic Disorders
  • Pelvic Pain
  • Perimenopause
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cervical Cerclage
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Culture
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Hysterectomy
  • Vaginal Repair
  • Vaginal Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of Southern California
  • Boston University School Of Medicine, Masters In Medical Science
    Other Education | Completed 2003
  • University Of Southern California, Masters In Health Administration
    Other Education | Completed 1997

Dr. Khodai has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Khodai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khodai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khodai's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khodai to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Khodai's Performance
in Calabasas CA |
I am a new patient of Dr Khodai and I was in and out about 40 minutes. On time thorough and a few different tests and exams. Very very easy to talk to and relaxes your concerns. I just love her and do not want to share her so please ignore my review as I don’t want it to become too hard to get appointments. Haha. It is seriously difficult and a life long search thru trial and error to find a great doctor and I’m soooo glad my search is over. Even her assistant was great.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Khodai is great! I’ve been going to her for 3+ years and she always makes me feel comfortable. Wait times vary, but overall are pretty short. I’ve gonr to my appointment on my lunch breaks a few times, but there are 1 or two times when I had to wait a while. Overall I recommend!
in Calabasas, CA |
I really love Dr. Khodai. She is willing to listen, problem solve and take her time with you. She also remembers details and is extremely caring. She's my favorite ladies doc!!!
Winnetka, CA |
Dr. Naghmeh Khodai is a very good doctor. She is very professional but the way she handles her billing department issues is horrible. I had to move out of town. It took her 5 months to take care of my account. I called every month to check status of the refund but her office told to call back next month. I did that for 4 months and finally she sent a refund check after 4 months to my previous address. I updated my address at her office before leaving the practice and with her billing department
in Northridge, CA |
I love dr. Khodai. She’s very nice and warm. Been seeing her for years and always had great experiences and she’s always open for questions.
in Reseda, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Khodai for little over a year and I been very happy with the choice I made to change doctor. Dr. Khodai is very knowledgeable, friendly and professional at the same time, and very easy to talk to. I feel comfortable asking any questions or concerns I have about my health. She explains everything thoroughly. I'm very glad she is my Doctor.
in Woodland Hills, Ca |
Dr. Khodai has been wonderful throughout my pregnancy. I have had a scare and complication and she has had the most reassuring attitude that has made me feel much better. She is caring and easy to approach.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Khodai takes her time and explained everything I need to know.I felt warm welcome with her.Sweet and so nice.The nurses are nice,helpful.Especially the secretary was so professional and has nice smile.Very happy.
in Santa Clarita, CA |
Patient, caring, and down to earth. Dr Khodai made me feel very comfortable sharing with her my concerns, and answering my questions; even the most intimate of questions. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN .
Los Angeles, CA |
Had a great experience. Wonderful doctor.
in Los Angeles, CA |
Love Dr Khodai and her staff! She takes the time to listen and is very supportive. She delivered my son and now will deliver my daughter. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Her MA is so sweet and makes me feel very comfortable.
in Sylmar |
I love Dr khodai.. she is always very attentive and caring.. she has a wonderful personality. She listen to you and I always feel confortable.
in Canoga Park, CA |
I am currently pregnant with my first baby and I was referred to her by my coworker. When I first met her she was super nice and listened to all my worries and concerns. She is super patient and never rushes the appointments. I feel safe knowing that my baby is healthy. I would come back to her again for my future pregnancies. Also her nurse Ilene is great she returns my calls and answers all my questions. With no doubt you will receive great care with Dr Khodai!
Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Khodai is very personable and such a great personality. Always making you feel comfortable and wanting to answer any questions you may have.
in Tarzana , CA |
Went to Dr.Naghmeh because I was pregnant and spotting. She was SO sweet. I felt she listened to my concern she was warm. She got back to me ASAP which I appreciated because when your going through something like this your already going crazy. I ended up having a chemical misscarage. I will be trying again asap and for sure will be returning to Dr.Naghmeh. Also office staff is very important as well I would have to rate them a 10 very sweet staff always smiling and very attentive. Thank you!
Northridge, CA |
The doctor is really nice, but the West Hills office is dishonest when it comes to business. They charge for a bunch of unnecessary tests, and depending on your insurance, you end up with an unexpected bill. Call for clarification/an explanation and the business manager simply tells you, "that's what was ordered", which is not even an explanation. The business manager knows nothing medical-related, so you're basically stuck just having to pay.
Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Khodai goes above and beyond to make sure her patients are treated with care and always follows up appropriately to check on patients. Once she sees and meets patient she takes full responsibility to make sure patient is okay at any case and circumstance. She made my entire pregnancy a smooth and easy process and I also had a very smooth delivery. I am very happy I chose her as OB and would recommend to all women.
in Woodland Hills, CA |
Dr. Khodai is one of the greatest people I have ever met, she keeps it straight forward and makes you feel comfortable, you can seriously feel like you can put your life in her hands...I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to find someone who will take care of you and when you have babies, your baby!
in Ventura, CA |
Dr. Khodai is just simply the best, Ive personally never been comfortable with any Gyno, but when I found her, I instantly fell in love. She makes you feel so at ease, and takes the time to answer all your questions, and is so personable. She has a welcoming and sweet office and staff, and the wait time is never more than 15-20 minutes. She delivered my daughter and came to see me every day I was at the hospital. Ive moved nearly an hour away, and still come to see her. Recommend her 100%!!
Have you seen Dr. Naghmeh Khodai, MD?
Are you Dr. Khodai?

Visit Dr. Khodai

Dr. Khodai accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Anthem Blue Cross
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
    CaliforniaCare HMO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of California HMO
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • Health Net

West Hills, CA 91307
Northridge Hospital Medical Center
18300 Roscoe Blvd
Northridge, CA 91325

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Khodai at Women's Health Specialists

Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist