Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD

Neuro-Ophthalmology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Al-Zubidi

MD Anderson Cancer Center

1515 Holcombe Blvd # 1445 Houston, TX 77030

Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. She specializes in neuro-ophthalmology, ophthalmology, and more.

Dr. Al-Zubidi accepts

Dr. Al-Zubidi accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Al-Zubidi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Al-Zubidi's Top Procedures and Conditions

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Al-Zubidi treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 97% of her peers

• Eye Infections
  • Eyelid Disorders
  • Graves' Disease
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Stroke
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Vertigo

Dr. Al-Zubidi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD
Excellent Doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr. Al-Zubidi is a wonderful doctor. She was very detailed with my care and I felt she listened to what I was saying!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Excellent team of Physicians !! Dr. Zubidi and her assistant (Dr. Jakhu) really make the "best and most caring" team. Very knowledgeable and excellent physicians. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr N. Al-Zubidi is an excellent Dr., very smart & knowledgeable & up to date with current developments in the field of Neuro Opthalmology. She was able to find out what was wrong with me after my own neurologist wasn't able to do so. She & Dr Jakhu are easy to talk to, always take time to answer my questions in a timely manner, takes time in explaining test results and treatments recommended. I'm very happy with the care I received from them & all the staff in their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr. Zubidi and her team are "excellent" and go "above and beyond" in treating you as a patient. I had been to several physicians, but Dr. Zubidi gave me such personal care and compassion. Her assistant (Dr. Jakhu) called me over the weekend to notify me of my results. Dr. Zubidi and Dr. Jakhu together make a great team and i was fortunate enough to have met and being evaluated as a patient by Dr. Zubidi. Now I have a definitive diagnosis about my optic nerve problem. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr. Al-Zubidi is the absolute best neuro-ophthalmologist you will find. I have a rather complex case and she has worked tirelessly to find answers and treatments. She is intelligent, knowledgeable, and proactive in care. She truly cares for her patients and will do everything necessary to provide the best care. Dr. Al-Zubidi’s assistant, Dr. Jadku, is just as remarkable. I cannot give more than 5 stars but I would if I could!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
I have been so impressed with the level of care I have received from Dr. Al-Zubidi. When was the last time a doctor (her wonderful PA, Dr. Jakhu, who even called me on a Sunday!) asked if you could come in earlier than you scheduled appointment, so they could spend more time with you? It is a level of care I have never experienced in all the years of eye appointments. Dr. Al-Zubidi takes the time to ask questions and does a thorough assessment of your issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
We have made great progress treating my daughter's IIH over the summer. Her team is so efficient and makes sure you leave with notes you understand, and a plan in hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
I am so thankful I found Dr. Al-Zubidi and her assistant Dr. Jakhu! The entire team is amazing. I was in the hospital scared and alone and I texted Dr Jakhu and he replied back within minutes and it was a holiday weekend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Eye problems? Then this is where you need to be. Dr Al-Zubidi is a very highly trained, qualified, compassionate doctor who will put the pieces together to identify your problem, create a plan of action, and “make it happen” without months of waiting! Dr. Jakhu (her”Fellow” in training) is great! He even called me on a weekend to take my History and gave me his office cell number for texting with problems or questions! Without a doubt, I would highly recommend Dr Al-Zubidi, you won’t be sorry!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
DR. Alzubidi and her associates are very intelligent, compassionate, doctors. Dr. Alzubidi goes above and beyond to make sure she has done everything she can to care for her patients. I have gone to some of the smartest Doctors in the United States. We were willing to go anywhere to get answers. We have in one year learn more about my Illnesses here in Houston Texas with Dr Alzubidi and associates than the last 14 years! Thank you so much for treating each patient as an individual. So grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr. Al-Zubidi takes the time to explain my condition in detail and is very thorough in helping understand the treatment plan and methods. She is knowledgeable has excellent communication skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Extremely personable, great bedside Manner, and willing to answer any questions. I have had a great experience with this organization.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
She is an excellent physician who listens to you, makes you feel comfortable. She takes a lot of time to explain everything and helps you to understand everything in detail. Wonderful physician and very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Dr. Al-Zubidi was thorough, extremely patient, and answered all my questions. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends. I drove from San Antonio to Houston for my appointment and it was well worth it. I will continue to do so to keep Dr. Al-Zubidi as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Very Personable and explains everything in detail. Explains everything thoroughly. Highly recommended !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
She is very thorough and explains every thing in detail. She is very friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
I had seen multiple physicians for my optic nerve problem over the years. But it just took 1 visit with dr. Zubidi and her team to figure out my diagnosis. Dr. Zubidi and her team (including Dr. Jakhu) are “actually passionate” about their work. I was amazed to get a call on weekend from dr. Jakhu, all my history was ready at the time of my appointment. Extremely passionate, intelligent, caring and explains everything in detail. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
Reviews Excellent physicians !! Dr. Zubidi and Dr. Jakhu make an excellent team. I had been to several physicians before, but my experience with Dr. Zubidi office was extra special and very satisfactory. The “team” takes personal care, they got my imaging appointment the same day. I was communicated via portal for my results the same day. The difference was the “personal touch” which they put into your care and I felt “pampered”. Very passionate, knowledgeable and caring team !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?
My experience with Doctors Care was beyond my belief. I was called a day earlier to take my detailed history by very pleasant Dr. Jakhu, who was very courteous and professional. I was seen the next day, was very impressed with Dr. Zubidi’s exam and professionalism. All the testing was ordered the same day and I was even referred to see another specialist. Excellent care with great respect and thorough professional care provided!! Excellent and Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Al-Zubidi?

Board Certified Neurology and Psychiatry, Neuro-Ophthalmologist Fellowship trained.

Dr. Nagham Al-Zubidi serves the community of Houston, TX. Dr. Al-Zubidi is a highly competent, concerned neuro-ophthalmologist who completed her residency...

• Neuro-Ophthalmology
  • Neurology
  • Ophthalmology

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Al-Zubidi treats patients.

Compare Providers