Dr. Naggai Gonzalez-Segarra, MD
Dr. Naggai Gonzalez-Segarra, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Caguas, PR. Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra has extensive experience in Headache. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.
Grupo Medico Menonita Caguas172 Carr Caguas, PR 00726
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
Save money with free prescription discounts
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra treats other conditions, please contact the office at (787) 653-0550.
Headache is a common symptom that can sometimes signal a more serious condition, such as migraine, high blood pressure, or cerebral hemorrhage.Compare with other Headache specialists.
Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra is experienced in the area of Headache. See the graph below to learn more about her experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra's conditions and procedures:
- All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Response Test
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan
- Deep Brain Stimulation Evaluation
- Dementia Evaluation
- Dementia or Depression Screening
- EEG (Electroencephalogram)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Evaluation for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- Evoked Potential Test
- Functional Movement Screening
- Grip and-or Muscle Group Pull Test
- Head CT Scan
- Herniated Disc
- Home Sleep Study
- ImPACT Testing
- Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Memory Evaluation
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
- Peripheral Nerve Disorders
- Peripheral Neuropathy Testing
- Post-Laminectomy Syndrome
- Quantitative Sensory Test (QST)
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Seizure Disorders
- TCD Bubble Test
- Wada Test
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Gonzalez-Segarra accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.