Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD

Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD

Medical Oncology  ·
Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Omaha, NE and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College in 2000 and specializes in medical oncology, hematology, and more.Read his story

7500 Mercy Rd # 1300

Omaha, NE 68124

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Natarajan

See how frequently Dr. Natarajan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Blood Disorders
high
Bleeding Disorders
high

Dr. Natarajan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Natarajan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Natarajan "Upon completing my medical schooling in India, I enrolled in the Masters in Public Health Program – majoring in public health education at Western Kentucky University. This program taught me the importance of patient education and the need for research to manage complex diseases effectively, especially cancer. I continued to build on this knowledge during my internal medicine/pediatrics residency training at Creighton University, and my hematology and medical oncology fellowship training at the University of Louisville, Kentucky."

This content was provided by Dr. Natarajan "In my practice, my goal is to educate every patient regarding their diagnosis, discuss standard and clinical trial treatment options and provide the personalized care they deserve.  Here at NCS I have the privilege to practice medicine and provide care as it is meant to be. "

• Medical Oncology

• Chemotherapy
  • Genetic Counseling Services
  • Genetic Testing
  • Hematologic Disorder Treatment
  • HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)
  • Intrathecal Chemotherapy
  • Plasmapheresis
  • Radiation Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Western Kentucky University/Bowling Green Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Creighton University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Louisville Med Sch
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Natarajan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Natarajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Natarajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Natarajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Natarajan

Dr. Natarajan?
Dr. Natarajan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD
Dr. Natarajan is very cautious and thorough in his work. I found that he listens to anything I have to say. He goes over test results and answers all questions. There were a couple times I had late afternoon appointments and he was running behind. A small price to pay to see a doctor who won't...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD?
I was diagnosed with a rare cancer called neuroendocrine carcinoma back in Oct. 2016. Dr. Natarajen makes me feel at ease at every appointment. Takes time to listen and provides detailed feedback at each and every appointment. I never question his decisions, because I know he is always thinking...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Natarajan for over a year. I had several scans, two biopsies and many, many blood tests. He never gave up trying to figure out what was going on with me and thanks to his persistence, I discovered I had primary peritoneal Cancer and several pre-cancer masses in my colon....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD?
Dr. Natarajan was very professional and very thorough when trying to find the answers to my problems. I was very pleased with the time he took to answer all of my questions. He is a very good doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagendra Natarajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Natarajan?