Cardiology  |
Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD
Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Ocala, FL. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with Ocala Regional Medical Center, West Marion Community Hospital and Munroe Regional Medical Center.

1609 SW 17th St

• POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Reddy

Best Vascular and Heart Care in ocala, and marion county

Dr. Reddy's Experience

Dr. Reddy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology

• Vascular Medicine

• Cardiovascular Disease
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Aneurysm
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • External Iliac Arteriopathy
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • May-Thurner Syndrome
  • Mitral Valve Disease
  • Nerve Pain
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease of Extremities
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pulmonary Valve Disease
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Renal Artery Stenosis (RAS)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome

• Atherectomy
  • Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
  • Balloon Angioplasty
  • Cardiac Angiography
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • PTCA - Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Angioplasty
  • Percutaneous Procedures
  • Peripheral Angiograms
  • Peripheral Angioplasty
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Peripheral Arterial Puncture
  • Vein Treatment
  • Venipuncture
  • Venography
  • Venous Closure
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Visceral Angiography

• University Of Connecticut
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
  • Nassau County Medical
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Reddy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reddy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddy to family and friends
Dr. Reddy's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
I just had my follow-up/routine appointment post procedure. Dr. Reddy was well prepared and explained what occurred during the procedure and the success of the procedure. He went over the angiogram and the Ultrasound pictures to show me the before and after. Additionally, he took time to explain what will happen next and fielded my questions without issue. I never felt rushed when I see him, his nurse practitioner, or any of the staff. Outstanding care and outstanding doctor and staff.
in Citrus county |
Dr. Reddy is a very compassionate and caring Doctor . He is very thorough in his diagnosis and he explains everything so you can understand the problem and what can be done to fix it! I was ready to die rather than to continue with life in the excruciating pain that I was suffering. Dr. Reddy gave me my life back!
in London |
Great honor and privilege to see this excellent Doctor. He restored my leg from amputation. I live in London. The doctors here gave up on me as "not a candidate for salvage" other than amputation. Came to ocala and had Dr Reddy restore my leg vessel from the foot. I sincerely thank him
Interlachen, FL |
I went to Dr. Reddy because I was having constant right leg pain, cold feet and numbness down my right leg. He reviewed my ultrasound and said he could help me. And he did! He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Reddy and his staff were very friendly and helpful and seemed to be genuinely concerned about what was going on with me.
in Ocala, FL |
"I am very active and with that has come my share of mishaps. Dr Reddy explains exactly what is wrong and how we are going to repair. I sincerely trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment. The entire staff is friendly and makes you feel at ease even through some not-so-easy time."
in Reddick FL |
I'm 33 year old suffering with leg pain suffered two DVT /clot in legs and worse swelling after pregnancy. Was prescribed blood thinners at munroe. Life was miserable. Dr Reddy diagnosed me with completely blocked left sided deep vein in the hip causing DVT and leg edema. He cured me with a stent that changed my life. No more swelling and no more DVT and now I job and be a normal mother. Most doctors give up on patients when it's complicated but not this one.
in Ocala FL |
Been his patient for 17 years. I have 5 doctors for my health. But Dr Reddy is the best. I strongly recommend him aloft any heart problems. My daughter and wife are his patients as well. Love him!!
in ocala, fl |
Simply the best. I can say Not because he is my cardiologist but as a human being. He is kind compassionate being and good listener. Always available when I need him. This is the care I need for my very weak heart and hanging on the last thread I dont know how long I will live. But want to congradulate him for the good work he has done. I live Oak run and we have a lot following among the neighbours who are his happy patients
in ocala, fl |
Great Work Dr Reddy , Mary Lane and entire staff for saving my Dad. He suffered heart failure and blockages in heart. The surgeons and doctors at Munroe gave up on him and were unabe to open any more blocked heart vessels, He was not a canditate for surgery. They gave him 2-3 years max. He is still here after 12 years. It is Dr Reddy's excellent care and offering EECP that saved him from angina and poor quality of life. I admire him a lot and so does my dad. He plays 10 hole golf now
in New York, NY |
Love thr team at Lorven. I havr great admiration ans respect for the doctor and his staff. I was saved from aputation after the surgeon wanted to chop my leg. It was a 3 hr procedure to open my entire leg arteries and now after 2 years im just fine living by myself and still have my legs. I am deeply saddened by comments by Roberts which is contrary to what i saw and heard from patients in his waiting room. They adore him. Some have heart failure while some with heart rythm or varicose veins.
in New York, NY |
The best in MARION county. I suffered for leg and foot ulcer for 10 years. Went to many almost 15 doctors including Shands and USF. I was treated with 10's of antibiotic , hypverbaric oxygen etc etc. I suffered sleepless nights with pain neuropathy and disabling quality of life until I met Dr Reddy. He diagnosed me and treated me for clotted and occluded vein and I'm completely restored. No more ulcer and got my life back. I cannot thank enough both Lorven Health and Dr Reddy. GReat job!!
in Ocala, FL |
He wants to put stents in everyone regardless of need. I saw him for a varicose vein, 4 ablations and two stent later,that varicose vein is still there but is happy to do another ablation. After not seeing the doctor after surgery for one of the follow up appointments and still having the initial complaint, I went to another doctor. He can easily take care of the vein. After a through exam with ultrasounds done by the Dr, he doesn't see any need for the stents or all the ablations...Silly me
Beverly Hills, FL |
Not sure about Dr Reddy. Told me I had similar problems with DVT. Currently put in two sets of stents in both legs and now they want to do more venal ablation. Biggest problem is their inability to respond to patients. I need help fast to get legs fixed yet Lorven knows this but somehow they are not responding to my needs. Yet it was Dr Reddy who said I need the surgery asap.
in Ocala, fl |
Love him but the wait time to see a dr is crazy
in Ocala, FL |
Absolutely the BEST. Thanks for saving my left leg.. I went there with cold leg and severe pain all the time in left leg. I really appreciate them helping the leg in 48 hrs
I want to Dr Reddy as a last hope after seeing 7 different doctors. I suffered leg clot/DVT and continued to have ulcers and cramping. Leg was red and Shands doctors said they can do nothing but blood thinners. I Saw dr in Miami and tampa including some in ocala. On friends advice I saw Dr Reddy. He diagnosed the main cause of my leg clots in veins. He treated me with stents in deep veins and took clot out. I have normal life. No leg problems. No blood thinners. Thanks Dr Reddy
in Ocala, FL |
I'm a healthy adult age of 44 who had heart surgery when I was young, I went in for just a check up and this doctor really didn't do much. Wanted to do a medicated stress test which is unnecessary as I can jog several miles. Then said I had leg vein issues which is untrue. I went for a second opinion in Gainesville and my suspicions were acurate. And u/s was all I needed to make sure my patch was still fine...no heart murmur no nothing, perfectly healthy as always, and no vein issues.
Very good
FL |
suffered back pain and sciatic pain with left leg swelling diagnosed as may thurner and cured me and resumed normal life
Ocala, FL |
Kind and caring saved me
exceptional care
BEST VEIN DOCTOR . HE DIAGNOSED MY CLOT IN BELLY WITH A FILTER AND CURED ME
Ft Mc Coy, FL |
FIRST TIME AFTER 8 YEAR I CAN SLEEP THE WHOLE NIGHT. CURED MY LEG CRAMP AND RESTLESS LEGS
SAVED MY GANGRENE LEG FROM AMPUTATION. GOD BLESS HIM
SIMPLY THE BEST
Ft Mc Coy, FL |
came with swelling of both legs more than 7 year problem not diagnosed or treated . Came to Dr Reddy . He diagnosed me with obstruction of deep vein and cured me. I no longer take WATER PILLS
Ft Mc Coy, FL |
Saved my leg from amputation
Excellent caring and Dr Reddy cured me for a long standing problem and have seen 13 doctors before
Have you seen Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Are you Dr. Reddy?