Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD

Cardiology •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Reddy

Lorven Heart and Vascular Institute

1609 SW 17th St Ocala, FL 34471

Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD is a Cardiology Specialist in Ocala, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Reddy has more experience with Peripheral Vascular Disorders and Peripheral Vascular Procedures than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as AdventHealth Ocala and Ocala Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Reddy to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cardiology Specialists

Compare Dr. Reddy with our nearby Cardiology Specialists at West Marion Community Hospital.

Make an appointment at West Marion Community Hospital today at (352) 414-4958.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of West Marion Community Hospital.

Dr. Reddy's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reddy

Dr. Reddy?
My Mother In Law was having terrible swollen leg issues and Dr. Reddy was recommended as it appeared she may have needed stents. After the appointment, he strongly told her that she really needed this and proceeded to schedule a procedure. Procedure was done but she did not have a lot of relief. Then he recommended that she have an arterial angiogram. He didn't examine her in total as a cardiologist but seemed to focus most on wanting to the the stents, which is his specialty. Second opinion doctor has a totally different approach and after reviewing her entire person from a heart perspective, is now getting the care she needs, vs rushing in to do procedures. BE CAREFUL. Make sure you get a second opinion BEFORE proceeding with the stent approach. This is not to say that Dr Reddy is not good at what he does. He is the best stent dr. around but just be sure you have a total assessment to be sure this path is the right one.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
A concerned citizen – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
2017-2019 Dr N.Reddy has helped in two procedures . He doesn’t rush you he explains very good, he’s caring, very competent. His PA Mary lane is very competent and doesn’t mind going to doctor if you ask what the doctor opinion is. The staff is great, just an amazing office.
John R in Ocala, FL – Oct 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Absolutely the most thorough and considerate medical care I have EVER received. Every single person that works in this practice treats you as if you are their mother. They are that kind, I almost felt as if I was loved.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
My primary care physician referred me to Dr. Reddy and i am very thankful that he did. Dr. Reddy has a great bedside manner. i really like how he explains what is wrong and what the treatment options are. Some doctors want to rush you through but Dr. Reddy is thorough and was willing to answer my questions and this made my treatment less prone to cause anxiety. i have
Apr 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
"I absolutely love this office. Front desk is always friendly, Mary is fantastic, and Dr. Reddy couldn't be more caring. They can generally get you in for an appointment very quickly if need be. I had an issue that I called for yesterday and Mary Lane answered my questions on the phone and then Dr. Reddy called me back to check on me today. I've never had better or more personal care from a healthcare team."
Amanda in Ocala, FL – Feb 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy has been very competent and caring in treating my father's heart condition. My father and our family feel a sense of comfort and hope with Dr. Reddy
Victor in inverness FL – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy has been my doctor for over 5 years. I have the utmost trust in him. I consider myself lucky to have found such a dedicated health care professional.
Meghan in Ocala, FL – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
diagnosed with lymphedema for 25yrs and weigh 450+ lbs and failed all treatments and seen 12-15 doctors. After attending the seminar and recommended by friends I saw Dr Reddy who did thorough exam with history and ultrasound suggested it is a reversible condition caused obstruction of deep veins and treated me with stents .I lost 150 lbs With no leg pain or swelling and lymphedema completely resolved. I owe my life to him and his excellent team. I thank him for ever !!
Cindy McCay in Ocala, FL – Feb 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is an EXCELLENT cardiovascular specialist . I am always in good hands with Dr. Reddy . He always answers my questions in a manner that I can understand. The medical profession would be a much better place if there were more doctors like him. Dr. Reddy still has the same enthusiasm and passion for interventions and surgeries that he has always had.
Don in Ocala – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Totally positive experience - upon entry to office you get a good vibe - no nerve wracking hustle and bustle. My wife and I both are Dr Reddy's patients. This is a wonderful team that will put you at ease. Thanks!
Nowack in Ocala – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
From start to finish, Dr Reddy and his office staff were Top Notch!! He came highly recommended and after my experience I will be recommending him to anyone who asks!
Noonan in Ocala – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
I saw Dr Reddy while I had broncopnemonia (which he knew about) and after he told me my veins we're "flatlined" he had his staff schedule me for surgery in 2 days. After going home and thinking about this I called to cancel. No doctor would operate on me as sick as I was at the time! My friend went to him before me and did have surgery. Dr Reddy will send someone to stay with you for 24 hours which he pays for out of his pocket. SURGERY COST MONEY! I later had 2nd opinion and MY LEGS ARE FINE!!
Ocala, FL – Dec 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Dr. Reddy is a very compassionate and caring Doctor . He is very thorough in his diagnosis and he explains everything so you can understand the problem and what can be done to fix it! I was ready to die rather than to continue with life in the excruciating pain that I was suffering. Dr. Reddy gave me my life back!
Emily in Citrus county – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
I went to Dr. Reddy because I was having constant right leg pain, cold feet and numbness down my right leg. He reviewed my ultrasound and said he could help me. And he did! He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and what to expect after the surgery. Dr. Reddy and his staff were very friendly and helpful and seemed to be genuinely concerned about what was going on with me.
Interlachen, FL – May 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
"I am very active and with that has come my share of mishaps. Dr Reddy explains exactly what is wrong and how we are going to repair. I sincerely trust him, his medical knowledge and his judgment. The entire staff is friendly and makes you feel at ease even through some not-so-easy time."
Olivia in Ocala, FL – May 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Simply the best. I can say Not because he is my cardiologist but as a human being. He is kind compassionate being and good listener. Always available when I need him. This is the care I need for my very weak heart and hanging on the last thread I dont know how long I will live. But want to congradulate him for the good work he has done. I live Oak run and we have a lot following among the neighbours who are his happy patients
Neil in ocala, fl – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Love thr team at Lorven. I havr great admiration ans respect for the doctor and his staff. I was saved from aputation after the surgeon wanted to chop my leg. It was a 3 hr procedure to open my entire leg arteries and now after 2 years im just fine living by myself and still have my legs. I am deeply saddened by comments by Roberts which is contrary to what i saw and heard from patients in his waiting room. They adore him. Some have heart failure while some with heart rythm or varicose veins.
Laundry in New York, NY – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
The best in MARION county. I suffered for leg and foot ulcer for 10 years. Went to many almost 15 doctors including Shands and USF. I was treated with 10's of antibiotic , hypverbaric oxygen etc etc. I suffered sleepless nights with pain neuropathy and disabling quality of life until I met Dr Reddy. He diagnosed me and treated me for clotted and occluded vein and I'm completely restored. No more ulcer and got my life back. I cannot thank enough both Lorven Health and Dr Reddy. GReat job!!
Cindy D in New York, NY – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
He wants to put stents in everyone regardless of need. I saw him for a varicose vein, 4 ablations and two stent later,that varicose vein is still there but is happy to do another ablation. After not seeing the doctor after surgery for one of the follow up appointments and still having the initial complaint, I went to another doctor. He can easily take care of the vein. After a through exam with ultrasounds done by the Dr, he doesn't see any need for the stents or all the ablations...Silly me
Roberts in Ocala, FL – Feb 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?
Not sure about Dr Reddy. Told me I had similar problems with DVT. Currently put in two sets of stents in both legs and now they want to do more venal ablation. Biggest problem is their inability to respond to patients. I need help fast to get legs fixed yet Lorven knows this but somehow they are not responding to my needs. Yet it was Dr Reddy who said I need the surgery asap.
Beverly Hills, FL – May 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nagender Reddy, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reddy?

Best Vascular and Heart Care in ocala, and marion county

Nagender Reddy, MD is a Cardiologist and Vascular specialist in Ocala, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from University of Connecticut...Read more

• Cardiology