Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD

Dr. Tirumalasetty
Telehealth services available

Healthy Living Diabetes and Endocrinology PLC

908 W Chandler Blvd Bldg B Chandler, AZ 85225

Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD is a Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Tirumalasetty has more experience with Diabetes, Thyroid Disorders, and Gonadal Endocrine Disorders than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with medical facilities Chandler Regional Medical Center and Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tirumalasetty to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinologists in your area

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction

Dr. Tirumalasetty accepts

Dr. Tirumalasetty accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Banner Health
Gilsbar 360
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Medicare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Diabetes

Diabetes specialists manage and treat a range of diabetes-related conditions including type 1 and type 2 diabetes and diabetic ketoacidosis through procedures such as continuous glucose monitoring and insulin therapy.

Typically treats 74% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 7 conditions and procedures

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of their peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 100% of their peers

Diabetes Type 2

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Diabetes Type 2 more than 99% of their peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 99% of their peers

Diabetic Ketoacidosis

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Diabetic Ketoacidosis more than 96% of their peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 96% of their peers

Thyroid Disorders

Thyroid disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the thyroid gland, including hyperparathyroidism, thyroid disease, and thyroid nodules.

Typically treats 63% more than their peers

Hyperthyroidism

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Hyperthyroidism more than 92% of their peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 92% of their peers

Gonadal Endocrine Disorders

Gonadal endocrine disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the reproductive and sex glands, including polycystic ovary syndrome, Turner syndrome, and gynecomastia, most often through hormone replacement therapy.

Typically treats 58% more than their peers

Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome more than 72% of their peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 72% of their peers

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Thyroiditis
  • Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Dr. Tirumalasetty's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty

Dr. Tirumalasetty?
What People Say About Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD
Kind, considerate and capable!
P. A. Dean – May 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I moved here from Utah and needed to find a new doctor, was looking for a doctor who would be able to understand my type II diabetes. Dr. Nalini Tirumalasetty listened to my concerns and ran blood tests to verify how I was doing. A1C, fasting glucose, and fed and fasting insulin. She got the labs and we discussed where I'm at and the short and long term solutions to stay in a good A1C range. I have had type II diabetes for 17 years and she is the first doctor who I have 100% confidence in. She is very nice and professional. I highly recommend her!
Jeff – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My wife is a 40 year insulin dependent diabetic. I never expected her to have an a1c less than 7 again. After just a few months with Dr. Tirumalasetty she is 6.8. Amazing! Dr T understands the new CGM technology and knows how to explain how to make it work to your advantage. Gradually, she pushed to get her high readings down, gently encouraging her and making her realize she could do better. And she has. In 40 years she's been to many endocrinologists, but this is her best experience by far.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Neat, clean office. Friendly reception. Dr. Tirumalasetty gave me her full attention while obtaining my history and reason for the visit. She is soft-spoken and intelligent, easily grasping my situation and concerns. Various tests were ordered and I returned for an appointment to review my results. And this is my favorite part - when I was put in the exam room, I was handed a copy of all of my test results to review while I waited for the doctor, so I could ask any questions pertaining to them! This was wonderful! Usually I have to fight and beg to get a copy of any of my own medical records, and often pay for a copy. And here I was handed them without asking, able to review them prior to talking to the doctor and ask my questions about them! Finally, a doctor who gets it! I recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty as professional, intelligent and serving the patient well!
Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My first contact was to make an appointment which went as smoothly as you could ever ask for polite, caring and thoughtful. And then when I met Dr. T she was so into figuring out what was happening to me...she took her time and I felt that it really matters to her and I have found you don’t get treated that way very often. I finally felt peace, and we together can handle it all. I thank Jesus for showing me the way to her.
Deanna – Oct 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I really love Dr. T. Dr. Tis very thorough and patient with me. She takes the time to listen and explain with a very convincing answers. Thank you Dr. T. Rose Hansrote 09/01/19
Sep 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
She listens carefully. She is very knowledgeable.
Ginny Husted – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My overall experience with Dr. T has been great. i have never seen an endocrinologist before so i did not know what to expect. She was very professional with each visit and answered all of my questions so that i understood what was going with my body. Dr. T found what was wrong with me and I hope i am on the road to recovery. She is a very caring doctor who will listen to your concerns. I am very happy that I found her. Her office assistant Donna will take good care of you and it is easy to make an appointment within the same week.
SG – Aug 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Excellent doctor!! I've worked in clinical settings with many doctors over the years, so I know a good doctor when I see one. Dr. Tirumalasetty was fantastic at my appointment with her. She took the time to thoroughly review my situation and explain things in great detail so that they were easy to understand. She's intelligent, articulate, capable and compassionate; all the qualities of an excellent doctor. I look forward to her managing my care...thank you Dr. T
Rob - Gilbert, AZ – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My visit with Dr. T was excellent. She is very thorough and covers all medications as well as my complete health history after which we covered all options and plans to get my health back in control. I feel like I have finally found a true partner in helping me to find the correct path forward. I look forward to working with Dr. T
J Kelly – Jul 17, 2019
Fantastic!
Leonard white in Sunlakes, AZ – Jun 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My past experiences with Endocrinologist have not been positive. When my doctor referred me to Dr. “T”, I was skeptical. From my first phone call with Donna, to my first visit, I was amazed by the professionalism portrayed. Dr. Tirumalasetty is caring, thorough, and compassionate. She was concerned about me. Did not rush through my appointment and gave detailed explanations. The office is new and clean. Donna, her assistant, was friendly and welcoming. If you are seeking a new Endocrinologist, without any hesitation, I refer Dr. T. I’m beyond pleased with all aspects of this office and especially with Dr. Tirumalasetty.
Debby – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty was very positive. I found her to be extremely competent and caring. She was a great listener, and actually seemed to care deeply about my treatment plan. She treated me like a real human, which is sometimes missing in our healthcare encounters. I would highly recommend Dr. T and I think you will be very pleased if you decide to entrust your care to her. Also, she has a great personality and that enabled me to enjoy my appointments more than a usual doctor visit.
Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty is fantastic and improved my wife's condition after the first visit. She listens to her patients and explains in detail what is wrong and how to fix it. I recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty because she has such a great understanding of the Endocrinology and applies the best approach for healing the condition.
Jun 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Meeting with Dr. Tirumalasetty today reminded me of how a good doctor should treat all the their patients. She spent time listening to everything I had to say with a caring ear, then explained the path she thought best to take. Very knowledgeable in her field ! Highly recommend this wonderful doctor !!
Alice Sesnak in Chandler, AZ – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty has been very good. She saw my reports and explained everything in detail to me. I am completely satisfied with my visit and would highly recommend.
May 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I saw Dr. Tirumalasetty on 5/14/19 my first visit with her. She was so patient and took her time explaining everything in detail. Came up with a plan for my care, I’m so glad I found her. I highly recommend her.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Saw Dr. T, today, after calling for an appointment on Monday. She was very thorough in the visit and identified that I was taking redundant medications and that another medication I had been taking has been linked to bladder cancer. It was a completely collaborative conversation and her questions and suggestions made me feel confident that my treatment is designed to suit me and my needs. Donna, at the front desk, is super-helpful and made getting the first appointment and follow-up a breeze. I love my primary care physician, but I have no doubt that seeing Dr. T is going to make a huge improvement in my overall health. Great experience across the board.
May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr T. Was very methodical with her explanation I have the results of my thyroid surgery. She was very thoughtful, and Listen to everything I asked. I highly recommend her. Sheila Armstrong
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty was referred to by a hospital Doctor. New to the area we were very grateful for the referral. But after seeing Dr. T, we were even more grateful. She is top notch and has been so helpful and supportive in getting my husbands Diabetes under control. We Highly recommend Dr. T. to anyone looking for knowledge and professionalism in the field of Endocrinology. Thank you Dr. T., we look forward to watching your office grow. The LoMonacos
Joseph LoMonaco in Queen Creek, AZ – May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty?

Dr. Tirumalasetty was recognized as top Endocrinologist in Branson in the 417 magazine for 2018. She received additional Endocrine certification in Neck Ultrasound and thyroid biopsies. She is a Fellow of American College of Endocrinology as well as ...

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism