Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Tirumalasetty

Healthy Living Diabetes and Endocrinology PLC

908 W Chandler Blvd Bldg B Chandler, AZ 85225

Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Chandler, AZ. She graduated from Gandhi Medical College / Osmania University and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Tirumalasetty accepts

Dr. Tirumalasetty accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Banner Health
Gilsbar 360
Medicare
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Tirumalasetty's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Tirumalasetty's Top Procedures and Conditions

Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Diabetes With Renal Manifestations more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Thyroid Disease

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Thyroid Disease more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Osteoporosis

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats Osteoporosis more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Tirumalasetty treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Deficiency-Induced Osteoporosis

• Adrenal Incidentaloma
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Continuous Glucose Monitoring
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Tirumalasetty was recognized as top Endocrinologist in Branson in the 417 magazine for 2018. She received additional Endocrine certification in Neck Ultrasound and thyroid biopsies. She is a Fellow of American College of Endocrinology as well as ...

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty

Dr. Tirumalasetty?
Dr. Tirumalasetty's Performance
What People Say About Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD
My experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty was very positive. I found her to be extremely competent and caring. She was a great listener, and actually seemed to care deeply about my treatment plan. She treated me like a real human, which is sometimes missing in our healthcare encounters. I would highly recommend Dr. T and I think you will be very pleased if you decide to entrust your care to her. Also, she has a great personality and that enabled me to enjoy my appointments more than a usual doctor visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty is fantastic and improved my wife's condition after the first visit. She listens to her patients and explains in detail what is wrong and how to fix it. I recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty because she has such a great understanding of the Endocrinology and applies the best approach for healing the condition.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Meeting with Dr. Tirumalasetty today reminded me of how a good doctor should treat all the their patients. She spent time listening to everything I had to say with a caring ear, then explained the path she thought best to take. Very knowledgeable in her field ! Highly recommend this wonderful doctor !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
My experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty has been very good. She saw my reports and explained everything in detail to me. I am completely satisfied with my visit and would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I saw Dr. Tirumalasetty on 5/14/19 my first visit with her. She was so patient and took her time explaining everything in detail. Came up with a plan for my care, I’m so glad I found her. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Saw Dr. T, today, after calling for an appointment on Monday. She was very thorough in the visit and identified that I was taking redundant medications and that another medication I had been taking has been linked to bladder cancer. It was a completely collaborative conversation and her questions and suggestions made me feel confident that my treatment is designed to suit me and my needs. Donna, at the front desk, is super-helpful and made getting the first appointment and follow-up a breeze. I love my primary care physician, but I have no doubt that seeing Dr. T is going to make a huge improvement in my overall health. Great experience across the board.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr T. Was very methodical with her explanation I have the results of my thyroid surgery. She was very thoughtful, and Listen to everything I asked. I highly recommend her. Sheila Armstrong
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty was referred to by a hospital Doctor. New to the area we were very grateful for the referral. But after seeing Dr. T, we were even more grateful. She is top notch and has been so helpful and supportive in getting my husbands Diabetes under control. We Highly recommend Dr. T. to anyone looking for knowledge and professionalism in the field of Endocrinology. Thank you Dr. T., we look forward to watching your office grow. The LoMonacos
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
It was my first visit to Dr. Tirumalasetty. I liked her approach to my condition and her patience to understand about my complete health was amazing. She really makes a genuine effort to know your health before she makes any decision. I didn't have to wait too long to see her. I would recommend this Doctor to anybody without any hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Very comfortable office with a welcoming staff. Dr. Tirumalasetty is amazing...so caring and concerned about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I am very glad and happy to find a doctor like Dr. Nalini. I cannot stress enough how knowledgeable and professional she is. She listens to you, explains very well on the course of treatment and makes you to feel comfortable. Her careful and conservative approach is much appreciable. Her office facility is clean and nice and front office staff is very friendly. I would recommend her 200%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty was just wonderful on our first visit. She helped both me and my husband get over our fears regarding an adrenal tumor. She explained everything thoroughly and i feel that she will guide us through this journey. I am not new to endocrinologist as I had a pituitary tumor removed several years Ago. Dr. Tirumalasetty wants to do additional tests to make sure the pituitary Gland is not involved. She also returns calls which I greatly appreciate. I highly Recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I have been dealing with osteoporosis for last 5 yrs. I took the medications as recommended by other physicians without any improvement. I was referred to Dr Tirumalasetty because of her expertise in this area. I was very impressed with her. She wrote everything down and also drew pictures to explain complex medical terms in a language that I could understand. She emphasised the importance of not only taking my medications but also to incorporate healthy lifestyle changes into my daily life
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
I do have a lot of respect for Dr. Nalini Tirumalasetty. She is very thorough of explaining to me through verbal and in writing on a paper of what is going on with my Thyroid cancer. She treated me with high level of professionalism along with CARE, meaning that I'm not just a number but a patient that needed an answer. Thank you so much Dr. Tirumalasetty and I'm looking forward to the next appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
She is very thorough and explains everything in words any person can understand. She does not rush through the visit. I felt very comfortable with her from the very beginning of the visit. She explained the Adrenal glands and the pituitary gland and how they work in the body. If you need an endocrinologist, I highly recommend Dr Tirumalasetty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty went out of her way to ensure I could get in to see about a thyroid issue. She was generous with her time, and answered every question I had. She did her homework with my labs and scans before I arrived. Her explanation of my condition was thorough and the path to treatment was expedient. Highly recommend Dr. Tirumalasetty! She’s amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
She is very patient and does not rush to get you out of the clinic but spends quality time to ease your concerns. I am glad I found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
She is very interested in me as a patient and very specific in her analysis of my personal issue and treatment options. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
Dr. Tirumalasetty was so patient and thorough with me during my initial appointment. She made sure that we were both on the same page regarding my continuation of care. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a specialist in Endocrinology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. NagaNalini Tirumalasetty, MD?
We saw Dr. Tirumalasetty for my husband and were, both, more than happy with her care. She takes the time to listen, ask and answer questions; …always cheerful and thorough in explaining your condition and treatment plan.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tirumalasetty?

Healthy Living Diabetes and Endocrinology PLC

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tirumalasetty treats patients.