Dr. Naga Thatimatla, MD

Dr. Naga Thatimatla, MD

General Surgery  ·
Dr. Naga Thatimatla, MD is a general surgery specialist in Dade City, FL and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from University of Health Sciences / Guntur Medical College in 2000 and specializes in general surgery, bariatric surgery, and more.Read his story

13933 17th St Ste 200

Dade City, FL 33525

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan

Learn about Dr. Thatimatla

See how frequently Dr. Thatimatla performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obesity
Sleeve Gastrectomy
Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Thatimatla's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Thatimatla's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Thatimatla "After completion of Medical School in India, I moved over to US for further training. I finished my Residency in St. Frances Medical center, NJ and St. Louis University Hospital in St. Louis. I am Board certified in General Surgery. I completed my Fellowship in Bariatric Surgery and Minimally Invasive Surgery at St. John's Hospital and Medical Center in Detroit. Since then I have been practicing General Surgery, Bariatric Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery. I take immense pride in my Profession as it gives me a great satisfaction and pleasure in relieving my patients sufferings."

This content was provided by Dr. Thatimatla "    Patient safety and satisfaction is the top priority of my Practice. As a team we use all our resources and strive very hard to reach this goal. Being additionally trained in Laparoscopy we offer minimally invasive treatment for most of the conditions, which translates to negligible scars, less pain, shorter hospital stay and early return to work with not much restrictions.

We make every sincere effort to help our patients to relieve their sufferings. At the same time we do not hesitate to make an early call to refer the patient to a tertiary care center if the condition is beyond our expertise"

• General Surgery

• St Louis University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • St John Hosp and Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Thatimatla has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Tamil
  • Telugu

Dr. Thatimatla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thatimatla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Thatimatla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thatimatla to family and friends

Dr. Thatimatla's Performance

I am so thankful to Dr Thati for performing the laparoscopic procedure on me July 3, 2018. My healing process has been amazing and I am on day 9 after my surgery. Dr T said it was one of the top 3 or 4 worse cases out of 100 that he's seen in a while. I feel great and highly recommend Dr Thati...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Thati saved my life!! He did a great job you can barely see my scars he's done two of my operations I highly recommend him. He is a wonderful wonderful doctor!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. Thatimatla. Dr Thatimatla, his staff and the staff at Dade City Hospital are true professionals. They listen to your concerns, answer your questions, and explain procedures so you understand. Your care is their first priority. Dr Thatimatla's interest in your success is...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Amazing doesn't even describe Dr. Thati. He truly cares about his patients and their journey. He takes the time to get to know your situation, explains your options, and supports you and your decisions through the process and beyond. He treats you with dignity no matter how extreme your situation....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Thati is excellent! I would recommend him to anyone considering weight loss surgery or any general surgery procedure. He is very meticulous and goes the extra mile to ensure the best outcomes for his patients.
Are you Dr. Thatimatla?