Dr. Nael Tarakji, MD

Dr. Nael Tarakji, MD

Neurology | Male

Dr. Nael Tarakji, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Flint, MI. He is 59 years old. Dr. Tarakji is affiliated with McLaren Flint, Genesys Regional Medical Center and Hurley Medical Center.

Dr. Tarakji's Experience

See how Dr. Tarakji's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tarakji

Dr. Tarakji accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Tarakji has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tarakji's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tarakji to family and friends
1.8
Dr. Tarakji's Performance
in Flint, MI |
Dr. Tarakji is very rude. He did not answer any questions that I had...he even walked out while I was trying to ask about my test results. I still don't know what they are. He does not care about his patients!! I don't recommend anyone to seek him for any type of treatment!!!
Lapeer, MI |
Wait time is horrible, and no apology or explanation for triple booking. About 2 min. with the Dr. and he treated me for 1 of 3 things I went there for. He treated me for the least serious,shaking. My fingers and toes are numb....no explanation or interest to find out why. My balance is horrible and I have fallen twice. The 3rd time I was in his office, he was asking about increasing my meds for the shaking...I was fine where I was at. I asked him about my balance and he ignored it.
in Lapeer, MI |
Least personable doctor visit I have ever experienced. Had my back to Dr. Tarakji as he was checking nerves/muscles in my lower back, next thing I know I feel a sharp pinch. Never occurred to him to warn or state that he will be using needles for this procedure. Horrible experience.
Terrible office, DO NOT GO HERE!
in Flint, MI |
I am really shocked by these negative reviews. I have seen the Dr. twice in the last few weeks and I find that he is the opposite of what he has been accused of here. I thought he asked me lots of questions and took the time to listen to me. He spent enough time with me to evaluate with me for a first time consultation and then he performed my EMG test and was very kind and answered questions. I felt that he was professional and very good.
in Westminster, CA |
This doctor is just going through the motions. He doesn't care about you. He doesn't care about his work. He just wants your insurance money. And if you start off the conversation with questions for him... he'll ignore you and respond with condescending remarks in hopes that you don't ask any more questions that he doesn't have answers to.
in Flint, MI |
Your wait time most times is well OVER AN HOUR AND A HALF before you get in to see him, then you are called back, 5 MINUTES LATER YOU ARE DONE!! This office reminds me of herding cattle , pardon the parody, but you feel that way. the waiting room is ALWAYS PACKED with patients. Dr himself is short to the point. STAFF NOW ( 2016) IS RUDE except for Danielle, she is so nice. Do not miss this office one bit!
in New York, NY |
My mother and I both see this doctor. He answers most questions fine, but seems stubborn to expand on ideas when there is clearly more going on.
in Flint, MI |
I went to see him on 5/4/16. Was doing tests he was shocking my arms over and over again. Then he took this needle and was stabbing it in my muscles. He could clearly see I was having a problem with it. At one point he told me to cool out, it's not that bad and he continued. I asked him to stop, yet he continued. The next thing I know, I'm on the floor my head bleeding and my face throbbing. I had a seizure, fell off the table, hit my head on the foot rest. He let me leave.
in Flint, MI |
This was a horrible experience. the wait was ok, but it was packed. The doctor didn't speak and then just began without answering my mother's questions even when she had tears in her eyes. He stated I'm not a miracle worker and only wanted us to listen to him. VERY RUDE. it seemed that when the pressure was on he had to go back through her file to find out info, as her doctor you should be able to answer questions that I was asking. Long story short, I WOULDN'T recommend to anyone.
in Flint MI |
Very rude Dr who doesn't listen to you. His office staff are very rude on the phone. Every time you have an appointment you will wait an hour at least to go into the room and another 20 minutes before he comes in. He will spend 10 minutes with you. Then decide he wants to do tests on you with needles that will bill the insurance companies. Please go to other sites and read the reviews I'm not the only one leaving bad comments about this doctor. I will be going to the board about this doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Nael Tarakji, MD?
Are you Dr. Tarakji?

Compare Dr. Tarakji

Dr. Tarakji's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vasculitis
  • Vertebral Column Tumors
  • Vertigo

• Arabic

Dr. Tarakji does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tarakji and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology