Dr. Nael Shanti, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Nael Shanti, MD
Dr. Nael Shanti, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Cary, NC. He is 39 years old. Dr. Shanti is affiliated with WakeMed Raleigh Campus and Wakemed Cary Hospital.

Dr. Shanti's Experience

See how Dr. Shanti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shanti

Dr. Shanti accepts 28 insurance carriers

Dr. Shanti is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shanti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shanti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shanti to family and friends
Dr. Shanti's Performance
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Shanti is a very caring and gracious doctor. I trust him very much with my health decisions. Also, this is a very friendly office to come to. The staff is very accommodating and it feels like they do everything to make you feel comfortable.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
Everything has been really great and everyone has always been really helpful throughout the process. I am very happy with the results of my surgery and the care that I have been given.
in Apex, NC |
I think that it's a big decision to have your back operated on, and I feel completely comfortable with Dr. Shanti, and without a doubt recommending him to someone else.
in Sanford, NC |
I think that Dr. Shanti is highly competent, very energetic, and knows his stuff. He is very patient oriented!
in Angier, NC |
For as intense as my pain was at first, I really had no pain and healed so quickly after my surgery it was like it wasn't even a big deal. Dr. Shanti is incredibly personable and it seems like he really cares about his patients which is what I really like about him.
in Apex, NC |
Thank you for the personal attention, and genuine compassion!
in Clayton, NC |
I would have to say that the staff is super good. Everyone is very professional and very concerned about the patient and their wellness.
in Cary, NC |
I would recommend Dr. Shanti without question!
in Cary, NC |
Everything was great. Dr. Shanti has very good bedside manners. He is probably one of the only doctors that actually listens to what I'm asking which makes me feel very good.
in Lillington, NC |
I was handled with the utmost care. Everyone was great in taking care of my needs with my pain. Dr. Shanti checked on me every day that I was in the hospital, even right after my surgery. I could not be more pleased with the outcome and that I do not have any pain. I am very please with how my incision has healed and have not had any problems. I could not have expected it to go any better than it did. Everything went really well.
in Raleigh, NC |
He has been the most personable and most understanding doctor. He has listened to everything I said and actually cared. I wasn't just a number and that meant the world to me. He is the reason I am doing as well as I am.
in Cary, NC |
My outcome is a whole lot better than I expected. I am very pleased with everything at Cary Orthopaedic Spine and with Dr. Shanti.
in Apex, NC |
Dr. Shanti is wonderful! He is very comforting and has an excellent bedside manner.
in Holly Springs, NC |
Dr. Shanti is the best thing that could have happened to me. We went to 2 other specialists because I was out of work for 2 months due to this condition. They squeezed me right in, because it became a very serious emergency. After 24 hours after surgery, the pain was completely gone. After 7 days, I did not have to use rolling walker or cane. He is really nice too!
in Angier, NC |
Dr. Shanti initially listened to my concerns and explained clearly my options which led to surgery. Dr. Shanti was extremely polite, caring, and professional, while I was in the hospital as well as the visits afterwards. I would recommend him to anyone considering spine surgery!
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Shanti has been my Spine doctor for a few years and many years to come. He has done one surgery and last year avoided surgery. The absolute best doctor I have ever had!! He is actually concerned with my back issues and making sure I make the best decisions when my back is not doing well. I will continue to have back issues off and on so Dr. Shanti will always be my first call when things flare up!
in Apex, NC |
Dr. Shanti made all the difference in the world. My pain is so much better than it was before surgery. When I came in March 2016, I could barely walk.
in Apex, NC |
I feel 100% better since surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Shanti!
in Red Springs, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Shanti. He has great bedside manner, and the surgery was absolutely successful. I can be me again! He took the time to discuss my issue to me and my husband in the detail necessary. I saw 4 different doctors before coming to Dr. Shanti, and did not have good experience with those other doctors.
in Cary, NC |
I've been to an awful lot of medical facilities and this is the most professional, efficient office I have ever been to. Not just the doctors, but the staff too. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful, and I have received excellent care from Dr. Shanti.
in NC |
Would never trust anyone but Dr. Shanti with my Spine. You won't find another Spine Surgeon as hands on, nor as focused on you and your condition
in Morrisville, NC |
I was really anxious about having surgery. I didn't want to do it, but I'm very glad I did it with Dr. Shanti, because it was a complete success.
in Newton Grove, NC |
I would highly recommend Dr. Shanti and his staff!
in Apex, NC |
I feel great! I got my shoulder back! I have had a great experience. The surgery was scheduled to meet my needs. Dr. Shanti was available at any time, day or night, if I had problems post-surgery.
in Fuquay Varina |
When i went to see dr shanti i couldn't hardly walk i thought i would live the rest of my life in pain. Dr. Shanti gave me 3 surgeries at once. I had 2 disc replaced a fusion and he cut away some of my vertebrate so my nerves could breathe and they wouldn't be creating pressure on my leg and i have 2 rods and 6 screws in my back..i am walking better i have no leg pain and instead of trying to get disability i went back to work...i am alot better and i would recommend dr shanti to anyone. .
He's great!
in Cary, NC |
I would give Dr. Shanti an A+. Everything went great. I was in a lot of pain before surgery, and now I'm back to normal.
Dr. Shanti is awesome!
in Apex, NC |
Dr. Shanti is an incredibly kind and an excellent doctor. He explained everything. He was very concerned with my condition and recovery after surgery. He has been great!
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
He is very thorough in his exam and always took time to explain things to me. I was very impressed with how much time he spent with me after surgery in the hospital.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Shanti is a fantastic doctor. He always took the time to listen.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Shanti offers terrific care. He took the time to answer all of my questions. He really understands his patients. He spends a lot of time with his patients.
in Cary, NC |
I have completely satisfied with Dr. Shanti and would recommend him to anyone. The office environment is pleasant and the staff is extremely helpful. All together a great experience.
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Shanti is very friendly and knowledgeable. He explains things in a way that is easy to understand.
in Cary, NC |
Great experience all around.
in Cary, NC |
I'm really grateful I had the ease getting in with Dr. Shanti, speaking to him, feeling like he gave me options. I appreciated he gave me a wide range of treatment options instead of just telling me I needed surgery. He is really knowledgable and easy to understand. He recommended me to physical therapy which has helped a lot. I love the staff.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Shanti is wonderful and professional. He made me feel like a member of the family. My results have been fantastic. I was referred to Dr. Shanti from another one of his patients. Out of 50 referrals, he was rated extremely high by his other patients.
Have you seen Dr. Nael Shanti, MD?
Are you Dr. Shanti?

Compare Dr. Shanti

Dr. Shanti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Shanti has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shanti's Board Certifications

State University Of New York At Brooklyn
    New England Baptist Hospital
    University of South Florida

• Arabic

Dr. Shanti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shanti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery