Dr. Nael Gharbi, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Old Town MedSpa

1341 N Sedgwick St

Chicago, IL 60610

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Gharbi

Dr. Nael Gharbi is a Cosmetic Dermatologist serving the Chicago area for more than 10 years. Dr. Gharbi is experienced in Laser Hair Removal, Photorejuvenation and Facial Veins. He is a professional member of the American Med Spa Association.

Dr. Gharbi's Experience

Dr. Gharbi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Dermatology

• Laser Hair Removal
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Tattoo Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Education data for Dr. Gharbi is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gharbi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Gharbi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gharbi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gharbi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gharbi to family and friends
Dr. Gharbi's Performance
i've been doing fillers all my life but the fillers i did here are the best. botox was great too. Dr.Gharbi did detailed consult and went through everything before we start the treatment. i didn't have any pain , i was very happy with the results. definitely i'll be back.
Dr was willing to work within my budget and get me the results I was seeking, plus the added brow lift was a bonus! I have not found a place with better pricing nor a nicer staff! Each and every visit I am more and more impressed! I travel 2+ hours for a reason! Pricing is affordable, treatment is accurate and overall experience is amazing! Thank you Old Town Med Spa and Dr Nael Gharbi especially!
Always willing to spend as much time as necessary until you are completely satisfied with the results before walking out the door.
Amazing experience! Nael is so nice, professional, knowledgable and takes him time to truly help you and make you look your best!
I have seen both Shazel and Nael multiple times for numerous procedures (weight loss, dysport/botox, PRP facials, spider vein therapy) and LOVE both of them. Their attention to detail is fantastic and the spa is one of the best ran I've ever been to. Never a wait. All of the staff are fantastic to be around as well-HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!
I have only great things to say ab out Dr Gharbi and his staff and would highly recommend them to any and all looking for a Medspa you actually want to continue going back to!
I was a bit nervous coming in but Dr. Gharbi made me feel comfortable right away. He went over all my options from Botox to Dysport, they ever offer Xiomen. Dr. Gharbi was very precise, and took everything I asked for into consideration. I will definitely be coming back!
very professional service explained everything thoroughly . very friendly staff.
This was my 2nd time getting injections and this was, by far, the better experience. He gave me some great insight and honest recommendations on the amount of units. Great guy, great office. I will definitely be back.
I've been going to Dr. Gharbi for almost a year now and will keep coming back. He is very personable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Dr. Gharbi is always honest with how many injections I need for the look I want, and I'm always satisfied with the results. I highly recommend this Doctor.
I've been to Old Town Med Spa a few different times now. The staff is always friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I know I'm in good hands when I'm there! Plus they are always upfront and honest about pricing options and payment.
Always happy with the service and procedure. Will definitely be back!
Have you seen Dr. Nael Gharbi, MD?

Visit Dr. Gharbi

Dr. Gharbi accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Gharbi has admitting privileges