Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD

Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD

Sleep Medicine  ·
Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Sylvania, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Ayub Med College University Of Peshawar Abbottabad Pakistan in 1989 and specializes in sleep medicine, critical care medicine, and more.Read his story

7135 Sylvania Ave Ste 2A

Sylvania, OH 43560

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Lughmani

Dr. Lughmani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lughmani "I grew up in a small town in base of Himalaya mountains in northern Pakistan. After finishing medical school and house job from my home town, Abbottabad, I came to USA in 1992 and completed my internship in internal Medicine from Howard University Hospital, Washington DC and residency in internal medicine from Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Baltimore. I then finished fellowship training in Critical Care Medicine from R Adams Cowley, Shock Trauma Center, Baltimore, Pulmonary from Allegheny University Hospital-Graduate and Sleep Medicine from Medical College of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia. After working as pulmonologist and intensivist for 1 year in Maryland, I moved to Ohio and Joined Toledo Clinic in 1999 and has been practicing in Toledo Ohio area since then. I am married and have 4 children. My family resides in Maryland since 2007 and that is why I travel and work part-time every other week to Maryland. Hobbies: I play cricket, enjoy hiking and volunteer as medical director of Humanity First USA, a disaster response and human development organization. I have been to Guatemala a few times on medical missions."

This content was provided by Dr. Lughmani "We strive to provide state of the art care to our patients with the primary objective of improving their Lung and Sleep health. We truly value our patients, and we aim to provide the quality care they deserve while respecting the time they take to visit us at ISM."

• Sleep Medicine
  • Critical Care Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ayub Med College University Of Peshawar Abbottabad Pakistan
  • R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Graduate Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lughmani has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Lughmani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lughmani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lughmani's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lughmani

3.4

Dr. Lughmani?
Dr. Lughmani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD
RecentHighestLowest
The visit today was quick but thorough. Reviewed my conditions and treatment. Discussed treatment plan and changes. Discussed excessive tiredness despite 100% compliance.
K.P – Sep 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD?
I was nervous about my first appointment from the mediocre reviews here. My experience was nothing but positive. Doc was friendly and caring, and I feel he had my best interests in mind. The support staff has been excellent every step of the way. Don't worry about the negative reviews. Either the...Read More
Andyman in Archbold – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD?
The BEST sleep specialist! I've been with him since I was about 16 and I am now 23. He saw me when no one would and he saved my life as well as my father and brother. Dr. Lughmani worked with me and I am now sleep apnea free and have my narcolepsy under control. He cares and listens to his patients...Read More
N.M – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD?
Wonderful staff! Everyone is super friendly. Doctor Lughmani is very knowledgable. Location is easy to find and convenient because there is multiple offices.
D.M – Apr 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naeem Lughmani, MD?
He seems to be alright when you get to see him and not his associate but the office help they are the most unprofessional and rudest bunch of people at any doctors office I have ever had to deal with. They are unprofessional on the phone as well just rude rude people
deshler – Mar 28, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lughmani?