Dr. Naeem Chavla, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Naeem Chavla, MD
Dr. Naeem Chavla, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Richland, WA. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Chavla is affiliated with Kadlec Regional Medical Center, Trios Women's and Children's Hospital and Lourdes Medical Center.

Dr. Chavla's Experience

See how Dr. Chavla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chavla

Dr. Chavla accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Chavla is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Chavla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Chavla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chavla to family and friends
    2.7
    Dr. Chavla's Performance
    Pasco, WA |
    All I can say is Wow !! ........ The only thing I recommend is that you DONT go here. His staff are rude and they do not advocate for the patient. My husband had to have a random drug follow up for his work. He was required by the City to use a Urologist - when in actuality he would have had better clinical documentation if he was allowed to go to his diabetic dr. Text doesn't give me enough characters to vent - BUT DONT MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - filing complaint with risk management
    in Kennewick, WA |
    Dr Chavla is a terrific doctor. He takes time to answer all questions and is skilled in his procedures. Unfortunately his staff are as bad as it gets. They lie about their contacts with my insurance company, lie to cover for each other and even forgot to order the items necessary for an in-office procedure that was scheduled a month in advance. The staff didn't read letters from my insurance co. After more than 3 years of seeing him every 3 months, I can no longer put up with his lying staff
    in Richland, WA |
    Went to Kadlec ER in the middle of the night to treat my husband. Dr. Chavla saved my husband's life! Very fortunate to have him as my husband's urologist.
    Richland, WA |
    Dr. Chavla is very professional and covers a lot of territory very quickly. The staff is nice and courteous. Only fault is the time waiting, I'm used to it now and just make sure my phone is charged for Candy Crush or I have a good book.
    in Helix, OR |
    Had an appointment today, and I want to say that Dr Chavla is a very nice person, and a highly professional urologist. His office staff were friendly and professional. The appointment was good in every aspect. I am amazed at the other ratings that were low scores as this office, staff and doctor I consider among the best I've been to in the four first world countries I've received healthcare.
    in Richland, WA |
    I was referred to him as followup for passing kidney stone. I was first patient with 8am appt. By 9:30 I finally saw him. He was rude to me asked the same questions over, treated me like I didn't know what I was talking about. Then while I was talking his cell phone rang, he answered it and walked out of the exam room. So I walked out, told receptionist why then left. An hour later she called back, said Dr. Chavla refuses to send my stone to lab since I walked out. I have to return to get it.
    in Kennewick, WA |
    I was referred to this doctor by Kadlec after an ER visit. I am uninsured, made that very clear to the ER doctors and to the receptionist at Dr. Chavlas office. My visit to Dr. Chavla cost me $250. During my visit, ALL the same questions were asked and another urine sample. I explained that all of this was covered during my ER visit. Dr. Chavla picked up on my frustration but continued to ask the same questions. I paid this Dr. $250 for a meet and greet. Will never go back.
    in HERMISTON, OR |
    Dr. gave me a much less invasive alternative, as well as taking all the time I requested to help understand the risk and reward. Further, he took to extra step to assist at the hospital during complication during the middle of the night during recovery.
    Have you seen Dr. Naeem Chavla, MD?
    Are you Dr. Chavla?

Dr. Chavla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Chavla has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Chavla's Board Certifications

• Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Gonorrhea Infections
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Infection
    • Kidney Infection, Chronic
    • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
    • Kidney Stones
    • Male Sexual Conditions
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Penile Cancer
    • Peyronie's Disease
    • Premature Ejaculation
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexual Dysfunction
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Hesitancy
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
    • Yeast Infections

Nishtar Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Chavla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chavla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Prostate Removal
    • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry