Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD

Dr. Samimi
Spine, and More

Pain and Healing Institute

1964 Westwood Blvd Ste 435 Los Angeles, CA 90025

Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD is a Pain Medicine Specialist in Los Angeles, CA and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Samimi has more experience with Spine than other specialists in his area. He graduated from Drexel U Coll of Med medical school in 2007. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Mission Community Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Samimi to book an appointment.

Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Samimi with our nearby Pain Medicine Specialists at Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Samimi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Samimi

Dr. Samimi?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (65)
  • Explained conditions well (65)
  • Listened & answered questions (65)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Dr. Nadiv Samimi is one of my all time favorite doctors. He is very understanding, caring and knowledgeable. He is the only doctor I have been to that was able to get to the root of my back problems and devolop a treatment plan that works. I have enjoyed having him as my doctor. He has a great sense of humor. The staff is great as well.
Lisa M. Scott – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
I was referred to Dr Samimi by a top hernia surgeon in LA. At the time had already gone thru 5 abdominal surgeries including hernia mesh removal. During the last 6 months I had another 3 major abdominal surgeries and having him by my side has been such a life saver. I would walk in to his office in tears and walk out laughing in a great mood. I would get super concerned about all the RX I was on and he would assure me it wouldnt be forever. I am already going off a bunch of them. When I really NEEDED another surgery and DIDNT want one he FLAT out told me I needed it and to go see a surgeon now. He was right. I had 2 new hernias including an incisional one which is beyond dangerous. He is beyond excellent. I highly highly highly recommend him. If it wasn't for him I would have jumped off a cliff for sure. He is the best DR I have ever been too. EVER.
Stacia – Jan 02, 2020
Great doctor.
Marina del Rey, CA – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Dr. Samimi is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. He radiates positive energy and immediately made me feel comfortable. Beyond his kindness, it is also very refreshing to find a doctor who takes the time to actually listen to you. His staff is also very kind and welcoming. They were very helpful when making all appointments and got back to me promptly whenever I called with questions or concerns. 5/5 stars. Will definitely go back to him if my pain returns.
J. F. in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
All my doctors are terrific but I must say that Dr. Samimi is exceptional. His medical knowledge combined with his ability to listen and understand my needs was immediate. He is results oriented and created a pain management plan to relieve me from chronic pain level while removing me from addictive pain medication. He is smart, kind and really cares. I gladly recommend him to anyone seeking relief from pain and addiction. I love him and trust him implicitly.
CS in Los Angeles – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Back pain has been constant in my life for as long as I can remember. I start off by saying that to provide some context to how refreshing and accommodating Dr Samimi has been over the time I have worked with him. His honest approach to pain management was incredibly welcoming. Regardless of how ornery or silly my questions may be about different treatments, he constantly amazed me with this responsiveness and caring.
Noah in Los Angeles, CA – Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
I am considered a "senior citizen" and as such have seen a lot of doctors over the years, Dr. Samimi if the BEST doctor I have ever been to, he is kind and considerate, takes all the time needed to discuss your medical conditions with you and will even call or email after business hours in an emergency if necessary. I will drive anywhere necessary to keep seeing this wonderful doctor and recommend him highly to everyone.
AZ – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
After almost 30 years in the healthcare industry I have experience, on a professional and personal leve,l many of the doctors on the Westside of Los Angeles. Dr. Samini has to be THE cream of the crop. Just read the other reviews, they all tell the same story. Bedside manner, top professional medical skills and a wonderful understanding that medicine is not always an exact science, but perseverance to find the answer is always a priority, makes him so special.
Ann Sunderland in Los Angeles, California – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Dr. Samimi has been really helpful and caring about what I'm going through. I have neck and upper spine pain as well as an autoimmune disease. I appreciate that Dr. Samimi believes and understands what I'm going through, from the first time I met with him. He has come up with pain treatment plans that have been effective. Dr. Samimi has always been there for me when I've needed him, He always takes his time to listen to me. He has excellent bedside manners and compassion.
Angela in Playa del Rey, CA – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Dr. Samimi has truly made a difference in my mother's life. He is both caring and understanding. His compassion has made a very difficult situation much better. He never wants his patients in pain and that makes all the difference. I highly recommend Dr. Samimi.
Micah in Marina del Rey, CA – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Dr. Samimi is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by. I came into him with the worst chronic pain in my legs after having experienced a horrific accident that rendered my immobile due to the pain. One year after working with Dr. Samimi, my pain is gone and I am back to my normal/active self. He is always easy to reach by email and is prompt in answering any questions or needs you may have. Easily one of the best pain doctors in the country.
Christopher Burt in Los Angeles, CA – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Wanted to note his great communication and patience with needy patients.
Happy with Samimi MD in Los Angeles, CA – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
He is very caring and patient. He didn't rush me through the door, and actually spent quality time examining me and listening to my needs.
Kathy Afshani in Santa Monica, CA – Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Life changing - I'd lived with chronic (and what grew into debilitating) leg pain for over ten years. I'd been to every kind of doctor you can imagine, orthopedist, internist, spinal surgeon, etc...not one doctor had the slightest inkling of what caused it or how to get rid of it. On only my second visit to Dr. Samimi, he discovered the cause. He is thoughtful, has a joyful bedside manor, and from my results, clearly the most brilliant doctor around.
Tracy in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
He is a very perceptive and caring individual. He has the patients' best interest at heart in every action he takes and is going to be one of the great healers of our time..
BC in Los Angeles, CA – Dec 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
For weeks, my back was killing me and I thought that I had to undergo surgery. It wasn't until my primary referred me to Dr. Samimi that I was saved! He is patient, listened to my problems, and spent time looking over my file. It is only because of Dr. Samimi that I can go back to work! Sitting hours on end, my back and I thank him. Dr. Samimi is the best!!
Nathan in West Hollywood, CA – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
He was friendly, knowledgable and easy to talk to. Office was really nice and the staff was polite and attentive. Great experience.
Elise King in Los Angeles, CA – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Amazing bedside manner and one of the best doctors I have been to! Extremely intelligent and kind. He has changed my life!
Vivi T in Encino, CA – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
I was referred by my orthopedist to Dr. Samimi and he is by far the best doctor I have been to. So patient and attentive! I highly reccomend him!!
Sam G in Los Angeles, CA – Nov 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?
Dr. Samimi was a blessing for our family! My husband was in crippling pain and had not slept in days. Dr. did not rush through the appointment, if anything, he took his time, reviewed the xrays and even consulted with my husband's primary physician. He gave helpful suggestions, and did not give up until he made sure my husband normalized and could lead a pain-free life again. Since that time, I have referred my brother and also my best friend to Dr. Samimi, and they feel the same.
Judith in Beverly Hills, CA – Nov 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadiv Samimi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Samimi?

Throughout his career, Dr. Samimi has believed that to successfully treat pain, it is imperative to understand what the patient is experiencing and to...Read more

Dr. Nadiv Y Samimi is a board certified physician who specializes in pain medicine. He grew up in Los Angeles, obtained his undergraduate degree at the...Read more

• Pain Medicine