Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Nadine Liu, DO
Dr. Nadine Liu, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Live Oak, TX. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Toepperwein Medical Clinic

11901 Toepperwein Rd Ste 1402

Live Oak, TX 78233

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Liu

Dr. Liu's Experience

Dr. Liu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Western Reserve Care System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1992
  • Cleveland Clinic Foundation
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Liu has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Liu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liu to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Liu's Performance
    FAIR
Converse, TX |
Scheduled an appointment then called the day before to confirm and they didn't have me on the schedule. I rescheduled for the following week and when I arrived there was no record of me being on the schedule again. Tried to charge me a no call no show for a previous appointment that I know I called and cancelled. Office manager very rude. I had been there once before a few months earlier. I was the only person in there and the wait time was over an hour. Very poorly run practice.
in Selma, TX |
The WORST! Never saw the doctor with my several visits. The PA was always different. The office manager knows I overpaid and won't give me my money back. I've called several time and he says the Dr hasn't signed the check yet. He says he hasn't even asked her why and doesn't think he should either. It's been over a year and they won't give me my $80 back.
in San Antonio, TX |
My husband and I have gone to Dr Nadine Liu for about 18 years and trust her and her PA's implicitly. She does take time listen to your question and concerns. At times we've been referred to specialists and almost every time they were good. It's important to get your lab work done prior to your next visit so she has all the info to know what steps to take. She caught something in my husband's tests immediately that ended up being cancer.She sent him to a specialist and he has been cancer free.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Liu is very professional and answers any questions you have. I have never felt rushed out of her office. Wait time is no more than any other doctor I go to. I would not go anywhere else. My husband and I both go to her and think very highly of her.
in San Antonio, TX |
Beware!!! Do not go to this Dr. office. The staff is extremely incompetent and rude my first visit I needed a prescription filled I talk to two different people four times because they kept faxing my prescription to the wrong pharmacy. The women in the office argued me even after I went driving around town trying to find out where they faxed my prescription. My last visit I needed blood work done which I got last month on 2/12/16 its now 3/8/16 I still don't have the results of that blood test.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Liu and the PAs are very competent however this office is a bad experience in every other way imaginable. Long LONG waiting time. If you need a call back then give up, it will not happen. Problems with scripts, problems with scheduling, late notices when no bills have been given. Those problems just to name a few.
Have you seen Dr. Nadine Liu, DO?
Are you Dr. Liu?