Gastroenterology  |
Dr. Nadim Jafri, MD
Dr. Nadim Jafri, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Wharton, TX. He is 38 years old. Dr. Jafri is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital.

South Texas Medical Clinics PA

2100 Regional Medical Dr

Wharton, TX 77488

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Jafri

Dr. Jafri's Experience

Dr. Jafri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Gastroenterology

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Viral Hepatitis
  • Vomiting Disorders

• Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy

Education data for Dr. Jafri is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jafri has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jafri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jafri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jafri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jafri to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Jafri's Performance
in Rosenberg, TX |
The best Gastro Dr. I have seen in a very long time. Makes time in his schedule to see you even if overbooked, listens to you, smiles, and most importantly really cares. I feel you are not just a number you are a patient who is a friend. And is up to date on all the new medical info.
I had issues with my GI system for quite some time until I was referred to him. He takes time to listen, I find him caring and very nice. I'm doing much much better now thanks to him.
in Houston, TX |
I was referred by my family doc. It was easy to get an appointment with him within the week. He is busy and I had to wait a while but he spent time with me and we discussed treatment options for my condition. He called me on Saturday when the results came in, and he spent time discussing the plan. No doc has ever called me with results on a Saturday, I appreciated that.
Richmond, TX |
I was referred to Dr. Jafri after a visit to the ER with stomach and back pain. My symptoms resolved over the weekend, but they flare up sporadically. When I visited Dr. Jafri I did not feel like he listened to me and during my visit he never felt my stomach to detect the specific location of any pain or soreness. I was recommended to have some expensive tests when my symptoms resume. When they did flare up, I called to have the test and Dr. Jafri had never submitted the orders for the test
in Pearland, TX |
I've had wonderful experiences with Dr. Jafri and his staff! He is always there when you need him. I first met him after going to ER with severe belly pain, he was able to treat me for my condition and I feel much better. I continue to follow with him and appreciate everything he has done for me. -Sue
in Sugarland, TX |
Dr. Jafri is a wonderful physician! He was recommended to me by a close friend of mine who told me I could not go wrong if I saw him. He is extremely caring, professional and definitely takes his time with you. I am able to ask him any questions I have and always receive a thoughtful and polite answer. I could not ask for a better gastroenterologist. His staff has been great each time as well.
in San Antonio, TX |
I came into the ER with my GI issues, got discharged and was put in touch with the doc who scoped me the next day, i have been scoped quite a few times in my life and this doc is a god send, this was by far the smoothest procedure i have had. He found a couple of polyps, biopsy came out negative. He was a gentleman the entire time, explained everything thoroughly, i even asked him "doc don't you have other patient to see"; he just smiled. God Bless him!
in Houston |
Dr.Jafri was extremely polite and thoroughly examined and counselled me. I will definitely recommend him!!
in Richmond, TX |
He came in at 11pm to take care of food that had been stuck in my throat for several hours. I was asleep throughout the procedure and then got to go home. He was courteous and professional, even though I dragged him out that late.
in Houston, TX |
I went to him for a second opinion, surgeon thought i should get my gallbladder out, he evaluated me and thought i had an ulcer which was exactly what it was on the endoscopy. He saved my gallbladder! He's a knowledge and friendly guy.
in Sugar Land, TX |
Doctor is only concerned with making money, never even listens to his patients properly. His assistants are very rude and totally useless, nobody should go here
damon, texas |
I would not recommend dr. jafri to anyone. I was overcharged. saw the doctor, paid at the front counter and got my receipt. a month later I received a bill from the doctor stating that I still owed them for services/consult. the office manager told me i owed any amount that the insurance does not cover. I told her I paid my bill at the time of the visit and that I should have been told and billed at that time for the consult. they should have known at that time what to charge me.
in Omaha, NE |
HAd the worst experience of my life dealing with Dr Jafri and his staff, Dr spends least amount of time with patient and does not call back in case of emegencies. His staff is a bunch of rude ,inefficient people who provide wrong information and dont care about patient needs
in Houston, TX |
Went to see Dr Jafri for a screening colonoscopy. Quick and professional. Caring and friendly. Staff was extremely courteous as well. He personally called me with the results. Have recommended him to family members needing screening colonoscopy and care.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Jafri is an excellent physician!! He took extra time to explain to me my diagnosis and how best to take care of myself. After seeing a couple other gastroenterologists in the Houston area I can confidently say he is by far the best GI in town! He is friendly, caring and attentive every time I see him. I even referred my brother to him recently. Staff is friendly. Clean environment.
in Houston, TX |
Dr Jafri was very friendly & attentive. However, his staff is the worst that I encountered. I had a colon procedure in April, 2016 and they collected a sample to run some tests. For 3 months, I left numerous messages and they would not call me back. I also called the hospital and they contacted his office. Still nothing. I plan to contact my insurance to ask them to withhold payment as a last resort.
in Houston, TX |
We live in Victoria TX and called in for myself and got a same day appointment. He was really friendly and caring. He was able to set me up for the procedure the very next day and then immediately made phone calls to get me in to a surgeons clinic that afternoon. Him and his office took good care of me. My family appreciates all he did for me.
in Houston, TX |
I find Dr.Jafri to be a very caring physician, he has treated me and my family for the past couple of years. He takes the time to talk to you and be there for you when you need him. There have been plenty of occasions when my mom who has has numerous GI issues was admitted to the hospital and he has come in late to see if shes okay and being treated well. I can't say enough good things about him.
Awful...... This is the second time he has not shown up at the hospital to see one of my family members. I would never recommend him to treat anyone I know.
Have you seen Dr. Nadim Jafri, MD?
Are you Dr. Jafri?