Dr. Nadia Urato, MD

Dermatology | Female

Dr. Nadia Urato, MD
Dr. Nadia Urato, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Framingham, MA. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Urato is affiliated with MetroWest Medical Center - Framingham Union Hospital.

Dr. Urato's Experience

See how Dr. Urato's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Urato

Dr. Urato accepts 32 insurance carriers

Dr. Urato is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Urato has admitting privileges.

Dr. Urato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Urato to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Urato's Performance
    GOOD
Dr Urato is warm and attentive. Seems a bit disorganized though. Office staff needs major work. Scheduling an appointment over phone is very difficult and front office isn't the best. Long wait time , I've been to several locations.
in Northborough |
Professional Compassionate Thorough My appointment was in the Sudbury office with the PA, Jillian Megaro. Great experience! I went in for my first ever skin check. The exam was painless and gave me peace of mind. I left feeling well informed and cared for. I will be telling everyone I know to go for regular skin checks.
in Framingham, MA |
Bed side manner of the resident was so poor I am surprised I did't just walk out, did not ask any questions about how my psoriasis was impacting me, which covers 95% of my body, started to try and sell me services that were not covered by insurance. Then this same person asks me "what I think we should do" ah...your the Doctor. Dr. Urato should up and was more concerned about getting me in and out. There was never any follow up or topical options offered. The visit was a complete waist
in Southborough, MA |
This office is all about making money. I came with a medical problem, instead 2 minutes into my exam she started offering me cosmetic procedures, one of them being skin cancer prevention treatment. Plus, they won't release biopsy results unless you come for a second visit and pay just to hear that the biopsy came back negative, but why don't you do laser treatment, look at your skin, too many dark spots. When I go to the Doctor, I expect it to be about my medical condition, not spa treatments
in Ashland, MA |
Wait almost an hour to see the doctor, ok, I can deal with that. Refusal of a dermatologist to do a regular skin check, not acceptable. Told to make another appointment. She slipped out of the room so fast I did not have time to ask her to look at an area of my back that concerned me. Was told by nurse she would not come back but the nurse did go out and try to ask her to come back to complete my exam. She did not. Obviously she was over an hour behind schedule and I was her catch up apt.
in Natick, MA |
I had the IPL fraxel. $500. That experience was totally traumatizing. My face was disfigured. My family was very concerned. It took 8 hours of icing, and 10 days to return to normal. However my brown spots never improve and I developed new ones. My impression of Dr. Uratu is that she is looking to make a buck, her medical advice is base in profits. Too sad. My advice is look for a different provider. But is easy to make an app. there, I wonder why.
in Framingham, MA |
Great experience! very thorough and professional. She's a wealth of information and very compassionate as are those working with her
in Framingham, MA |
my experience was terrible, first I called for an appointment the attendant was busy and a second person answer the phone, could not understanding him well, he told me to go Tuesday at 4:30. Once I got there they said I had nothing scheduled for that day, one of the secretaries Clementina was very rude and changing the subject not even knowing my name said that the reason was because of my insurance. To turn long story short, was a big disappointment to wait for 2 weeks to see the doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Nadia Urato, MD?
Are you Dr. Urato?

Compare Dr. Urato

Dr. Urato's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Urato has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Urato's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Itchy Skin
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Graduated in 1996

Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center
    Emory University
    Center For Dermatology

Dr. Urato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Urato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology