Family Medicine  |
Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD
Sarasota Primary Care, Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD, American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM). Sarasota Primary Care practice provides the highest level of quality health care to its patients. Our Primary focus is on the well-being of our patients while addressing their on-going medical needs through preventive services, early diagnosis and treatment. We make your healthcare our focus through constant review of new and improved services for you. Dr. Hanna is an American Board of Family Medicine ABFM certified Medical Doctor MD with over 16 years of highly successful experience as a Primary Care Physician. She believes in providing a personable and thorough medical care to her patients with passion and integrity. Dr. Hanna is known for achieving great results managing Diabetes, Hypertension, as well as, Heart disease. She also achieves great results managing COPD, Asthma, upper respiratory diseases, as well as, smoking cessation. Dr. Hanna is also keen on performing routine and annual checkups for early detection of various types of Cancer, such as Colon, Breast, Prostate, and skin Cancer just to mention a few. All of her patients are always amazed by how warm and pleasant Dr. Hanna is, with her personality and her bedside manner. Please read her patients reviews on many medical websites as Healthgrades, Patientsfusion, RateMDs, as well as Facebook/DrHannaMD.

3333 Clark Rd Ste 190

Sarasota, FL 34231

• AARP
  • Freedom Health
  • Health Net
  • Optimum HealthCare

Learn about Dr. Hanna

Dr. Hanna's Experience

Dr. Hanna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chlamydia Infections
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Overweight
  • Pneumonia
  • Proteinuria
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

• Saint Mary's Medical Center Of Evansville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006
  • American Board Of Family Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Hanna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hanna to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Hanna Says:

Thank you for providing your testimonial which will be shared with others. We value your feed back since we strive to continually improve the patient's experience in our practice.

Should you have a concern, we encourage you to reach our office manager, nurses, or Dr. Hanna.

However we noticed that a couple of negative and slanderous remarks were left by names of people who are not our...

Dr. Hanna's Performance
in sarasota, fl |
Dr. Hanna is a wonderful family doctor. My husband and I had to leave our previous doctor as he was not to our liking. We found a soft landing with Dr. Hanna and her staff. They do a wonderful job running a clean and efficient office.
in Sarasota, FL |
A very personable and patient friendly practice. Dr. Hanna is very friendly and explains everything other doctors never explained to me before. The nurses and scheduling staff are very professional. I highly recommend this practice to anyone who wants to date I say enjoy their visit to the doctor.
in Sarasota , Florida |
I liked Dr Hanna from the moment I met her. She is very knowledgeable and really listens to her patients. She cured my allergies without having to see a specialist or take injections. Her staff is always willing to help and are very professional.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Love Dr. Hanna and staff. Relocated to FL from NC and everyone in the office has been so polite and helpful. Dr Hanna is very genuine, understanding, and informative. Called in for an emergency visit with no issues.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hanna and team are professional, courteous and caring. Dr. Hanna manages my long-term conditions aggressively. I cannot say enough about this wonderful practice.
in sarasota, FL |
Dr Hanna is disorganized and incompetent. After two visits and no result, , why waste the money.She treats symptoms not problems.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hanna and the office staff were friendly and knowledgable, I was seen with little wait time and treated with dignity and care. The nurse was very thorough and the Dr. Hanna took time to ask about my needs and concerns and was familiar with my conditions. She was informative and relaxed, and addressed my concerns. Despite the difficulties I had with Florida Blue her office was understanding and went above and beyond. I would highly recommend this practice.
in sarasota, fl |
Dr. Hanna has been the kind of doctor that anyone could ever ask for to provide the kind of healthcare services that anyone and all of us would expect from an outstanding, knowledgeable, professional doctor and a caring person at the same time. She's the complete doctor who sincerely cares about my health issues as I believe she does for all of her patients!
in sarasota, fl |
Dr. Nadia Hanna is the Finest Primary Physician that I have encountered in my 58 years of life. Dr. Hanna's Staff are Excellent. I could not be more pleased with my care.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Hanna and her staff are the best! Dr. Hanna is so nice and very tentative to my various health problems. She takes her time and always remembers me and my family. She makes sure I'm always up to date on my refills and that I'm feeling my best! This office is Highly recommended and they take mostly all insurances. There is NEVER a long wait. I drive all the way from Bradenton because I absolutely love Dr. Hanna.
Sarasota, FL |
barely any wait time for the appointment, friendly physician that listens to your concerns and answers questions. Highly recommend.
Osprey, FL |
Today was my first visit as a new patient to Dr. Hanna. She took plenty of time to converse with me and made good suggestions for my care. The office was nice and clean and the office staff was very pleasant and accommodating.
in venice, fl |
Awesome...Dr.Hanna made me feel comfortable and took her time explaining everything. I feel blessed that I found this doctor. The office is very clean, the staff wonderful and the doctor excellent. If you are nervous about a new doctor ...come here. You will be very happy.
Sarasota, FL |
She is very approachable and down to earth. She spent over 25 minutes with me and answered all my questions. If you need a doctor who will spend time and explains everything to you go see this one.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hanna is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure to see as a patient. She listened to my needs and addressed all of my concerns about my health immediately. I would recommend her to family and friends alike. Her office staff is very friendly and efficient. Overall a 100% positive experience!!!
Osprey, FL |
I have had insomnia for my entire adult life. Until meeting Dr. Hanna, not one doctor found a solution to my issue. For the first time in my entire adult life, I am now sleeping at least 7 hours every night - thanks to Dr. Hanna. She takes time to listen to my issues and comes up with solutions. In addition, her staff is very pleasant and helpful. When I had bronchitis, they got me right in to see her. When I had shingles, within hours, I was in the office being seen by Dr. Hanna,
Dr. Hannah is a decent doctor. However her staff is horrible and rude. They have no manners in dealing with patients and are routinely condecending, especially for billing issues or cancellations. They call you the day before but require 48 hour cancellation...or they charge you $35 to cancel. I have had to remove myself as her patient because I can not deal with their rude, abrasive staff. Especially the office manager Joseph. This place is ran like a business, not like a caring doctors office.
in Mulberry, FL |
I came to dr hanna just over a year ago and discovered I had diabetes. My aic was way too high. Within Dr hanna's help and some nagging, I am now at A point where I am considered pre-diabetic I still have a way to go. With her help I will get there.
Lakeland, FL |
I don't know who is writing these positive reviews. I doubt they're legitimate; I have never encountered such horrible health care in my life. This is a business. It's not a practice where the doctor and staff have an interest in helping patients. Dr. Hanna's bedside manner lacks warmth or concern. She wants you in, then out as quickly as possible. A prescription that typically runs yearly has to be renewed every two months, requiring an office visit. Her practice is a racket.
in Bradenton, FL |
Dr. Hanna is the best! She has been my Dr. for around 5 years or so. She is very knowledgeable and will take time to listen to your concerns. I highly recommend her, she is patient and kind and takes her time with me. The staff is great too. She genuinely cares for her patients!
in Sarasota, FL |
I am a patient with both anxiety and PTSD, so I was very pleased when I came to Doctor Hanna's clean office and was treated with care and respect. I was 100% comfortable. The staff are all very kind, patient, and friendly. Doctor Hanna herself is very compassionate and professional. I have always been scared of medical settings, but in her office, I truly feel safe. Doctor Hanna treats you as an individual and makes sure you are taken care of. I'm so thankful for her and the rest of the staff!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Hanna is money hungry and well insist you come for unneeded visits. She will not refill scripts without you coming into the office and at one visit refused to give me a refill because she was giving me a physical and said the insurance wouldn't pay her for the office call if she did two things at one visit. I contacted my insurance company and that is not true. When I changed doctors, she called the pharmacy and cancelled all my refills. She also wants to charge me $50 to get my records.
in Sarasota,FL |
What a nightmare. It's not all about care here, its about $$. I had multiple billing issues over $50 and multiple miscommunication issues. The left doesn't know what the right is doing and does nothing but wastes your time.
in Sarasota, FL |
This was the last chance and they blew it.. horrible office help. Can't even make the appointment for the right thing. Joe needs to find a new job. I don't know who he thinks he is. I have never been treated so badly. They schedule 4 people for the same time slot. Outrageous charges for nothing. Unnecessary appointments. It's all about the money for them. Dr.. Hannah was a pretty good Dr. But Joe needs to go. I walked out of that office and am going back to First Physicians Group.
in Sarasota, FL |
This is a horrible doctor. Just awful. She has you come in for unnecessary appointments just to charge you and the insurance. She does NOT care about patients.
in Sarasota, FL |
I was new to Sarasota, and needed a family Dr. I was very blessed to have found Dr. Hanna. I have some issues which require specialists, and I have been very happy and impressed with the care I have received from them. I very soon needed open heart surgery and because of the cardiologist she recommended, I could't have had better care or a better outcome. Thank you Dr. Hanna. When I visit your office it is almost like visiting a very caring family. I am so thankful for the referrals you gave me
in Sarasota fl |
Horrible office staff. Money hungry office if you want sound care this is not the place for you. They would rather you die unless you bring your wallet. Force you to schedule unnessacary appointments. Wait time has always been 1 hr past appointment time. Avoid this place at all cost!
in Sarasota, FL |
Found Dr. Hanna by accident (or divine appointment) She is the best ordinary doctor I have ever been to. She listened to my concerns and is taking detailed steps to put me on the path to health and healing. For years I have been discouraged. Now, for a the first time I have hope for a better life!
Sarasota, FL |
Overbooked and unresponsive. Impossible to get an appointment or a call back. Took two weeks to respond to a query about blood work results. Took two and a half months to make a referral to an orthopedist my wife had previously seen.
in Sarasota, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Hanna to my family and friends, because she explains everything to you so that you can understand whats going on with you, especially if you have no medical background. You can call and get in same day or at the least the next day, that alone is an awesome aspect as far as i am concerned. My son also sees Dr. Hanna, and she has helped him out tremendously. The whole staff is wonderful and helpful, very courteous to both of us. They always ask about my son if he is not w/me.
in SARASOTA , FL |
Dr. Hanna and her entire staff are wonderful. She takes the time to listen and genuinely is invested in finding solutions for one's best health. She is warm and makes you feel important and not just a number in a sea of patients. The team environment and support of her nurses and front office are clearly evident as I am always greeted warmly and promptly. Although reasons going to the doctor are not always pleasant, this practice makes going a positive one by how you are treated.
in Sarasota, FL |
I went to Dr. Hanna because I needed a referral for my insurance for a surgery needed to be done urgently I requested the referral for surgeon the receptionist said will send it same day 3 days later/have not send it. Hanna, and receptionists are prejudice toward latino people. Don't go there! they will be very disrespectful and you will notice this soon...I was obligated to get in a web so I wrote a letter to Hanna to please I beg you to send my referral due to big pain. Not answered!
in Sarasota FL |
Dr. Hanna is a caring, compassionate and thorough Doctor. I can't thank her enough for the care she has given me. Her perseverance in a (correct) diagnosis of an underlying condition, which is now being treated, has saved my life.
in Sarasota, FL |
Started out ok then went downhill fast! Feels like a 5 min money making machine she has going on there. Not Professional. Office is dirty and unkept,broken blinds on the door,rap music from the tv in the lobby. When you ask her questions she is rude and in a hurry and has SHE THINKS SHE IS GOD,Dont conterdict her! OMG!! Napoleon complex ! Like I said it has become a money machine for her. Get em in and get em out. No questions! Welcome to socialized healthcare in America! Terrible!!
in Sarasota |
Unfortunately, from March 10th to April 7th I visited her office 4 times over her concerns regarding my high blood pressure, which I hadn't had an issue with prior. She scheduled a 5th appt. for April 13th, which I cancelled. My copay is $30 and she's billed my insurance company $215 per visit. At 5:31pm this evening, I received a call stating that they will not refill my meds unless I scheduled an appt. My pharmacy has been calling for a month requesting authorization to refill my meds!
Sarasota, FL |
A nightmare!! Joseph said they accept my copay as payment in full. He collected my copay up front. In the middle of the examination, Dr. Hanna says she doesn't accept my insurance but it's ok to pay for a good doctor! She continued with the exam and I said I am not paying more than my copay. She said she won't charge me anything more. I KEEP GETTING A BILL WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Joseph has not returned calls and when we stopped in office, he denied not calling back. Wrong Diagnosis, too!
in Sarasota, FL |
The first visit was o.k. but after that a not so nice experience. The blood work was not a complete work up even though her husband argued it was.I don't think Joseph is qualified to talk about my health issues. My thyroid issue was not concerning enough for her to at least talk to me about it.It seems like she is of the mantra, My way or the highway I got a new doctor who I hope has an open mind and listens.I didn't feel as though she is interested in helping me.
Be warned. This office is all about $$$. Dr. removed my ear wax. The charge to my insurance was $215 for office visit & $93 for removing ear wax. I would not have that done had she told me the insane amount they would charge . One time I asked for a copy of my blood work result, after wasting 2 trips going back and forth to the office because the staff was too busy to get it done, the manager Joseph asked if I knew there was a $1/ page charge . He insisted I had to pay or no printout.
I love Dr. Hanna. She listens carefully to my health concerns with a caring attitude. She addressed my health issues that had been dismissed by two other doctors. I feel comfortable trusting her.
I had a great experience I was a brand new patient left a message & Sara immediately Called back she had me seen the same day. Sara made my day you don't see that care anymore I can't believe she got me a same day appointment, she said they never turn away patients with a need! She takes her career seriously but Not herself, treated me like a person joked & made me laugh even when i felt awful. Shes a good one so is the dr. Sara made at ease and she was great and the dr helped me so much!
in Sarasota, FL |
A nightmare!! She ordered the wrong imaging for my situation. When asked to send in new, correct orders, she refused! (Have written proof). Actually stopped my visit after 20 minutes saying time was up. I wasn't done with some health concerns! Now 2 weeks later, 2 of my concerns are so bad, I have had to seek specialists to remedy her errors! I have reported to her to my insurance company and the Florida Health Dept.
Have you seen Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Are you Dr. Hanna?