Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD

Family MedicineFemaleAge 50

Family Medicine

Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD is a Family Medicine Specialist in Sarasota, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Alexandria / Faculty of Medicine in 1995. She is affiliated with medical facilities Hca Florida Sarasota Doctors Hospital and Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD

Sarasota Primary Care, LLC

3131 Clark Rd Ste 201 Sarasota, FL 34231
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Hanna with our nearby Family Medicine Specialists at HCA Florida Blake Hospital.

Make an appointment at HCA Florida Blake Hospital today at (941) 500-9903.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of HCA Florida Blake Hospital.

Dr. Hanna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hanna

3.4

Dr. Hanna is caring, practical and knowledgeable. She has seen me ably through a number of health challenges. Her staff is excellent - efficient, hardworking & kind. If you leave a message they call you back. If you need a referral, they'll get it, even if it's 2 emergency referrals in one week.
Maggie Corchnoy – Aug 07, 2022
Do NOT recommend.
Chose Dr. Hanna as needed a hospital-affiliated doctor to submit a Lab Order for an ACTH Blood Test. When my ins. provider approved my switch to Dr. Hanna, I got a TeleHealth apptmt. for the next week. At the time of the apptmt. there was no call from Dr Hanna. I called & was THEN told the apptmt. had been canceled as my ins. coverage was not in effect until the 1st of the next month. They did not want to hear that the ins. co. allows/approves 1 visit prior to coverage date. I was forced to pay $170 for an early apptmt. The Medicare-approved rate is $46.13. My request for a $123.87 refund has been ignored. It appears that the doctor schedules 10 min. apptmts. Our initial visits were brief, and three issues that we presented were passed over with no help offered. Also, she would not refill a med that I had been taking for 8 years, saying it was a blood thinner. Did not matter that my Cardiologist had me on a thinner & was monitoring me regularly. We have found a new PCP since.
ArtChee – May 17, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Worst office ever. Over 3 months ago, I had lab work done. Yesterday, I get a teleconference call at which the doctor informed me that I had abnormalities and after several voice recordings, I would be charged a no show fee. I never made this appointment. I was at work the whole afternoon. This office is poorly managed. They are rude, disrespectful and push people to angry words. They are holding my medical information hostage by refusing to give copy of records. Stating I go to LabCorp to obtain them.
C Flinchum – Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Doctor Hanna is a wonderful physician and a very special, warm person as well. I have recommended her to others many times. She is a great diagnostician and has always been responsive immediately when I need care.
Lynne Partington – Aug 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
My experience with Dr Hanna was outstanding in every way. She is very kind and sensitive. I cannot express my satisfaction enough with Dr Hanna and all the staff at her office that always treated me with respect and professionalism.Dr Hanna is the best!!
Bella – Jul 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Awful!!! Will not call to review your lab work because she "doesn't have time". Instead, she will make you book another appointment and pay again just to go over lab work. She's misdiagnosed me many times. Such as telling me I had ringworm when it was just an age spot (confirmed by my dermatologist). She's so money hungry and it's nearly impossible to get an in person appointment.
Jun 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna is a very competent friendly physician. I recommend her highly. She is an excellent diagnostician and has supported me throughout a chronic condition.
Jun 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
I have seen her more than a few times.. I was not impressed at all.
May 06, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Worst Dr ever. I use that term loosely. She has limited knowledge about conditions, refused to give me a referral to a specialist and forced me to pay for an appt when I just needed their office to send over my records. I was not yet established with the specialist and she was a no show for the appt, putting my health at risk since I was out of thyroid meds. We are now testing for cancer so clearly I needed a specialist. All she and her office husband Joseph care about is billing. One billed appt to order bloodwork. Another billed appt to give you results. When you are having symptoms bad enough for the ER, she tells you to do meditation and “you’ll be fine”. She comes off as caring and is anything but. Run from this so-called Dr and pay no attention to the fake five star reviews to keep her ratings up. I am in that business. Just a fake from beginning to end.
  • Long wait times
Worst Ever – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hannah will not let staff go over your lab results on the phone. Nor will she call you with your lab results. You have to pay for a telehealth visit to get lab results! Very dishonest practice! Highway robbery!
Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Dr Hanna was instrumental in helping me get my diabetes under control. She was informative, decisive and very honest about what I needed to do in order to regain my health and fitness. I highly recommend her to others.
Beth – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Run far away from this doctor. Dr.Hanna has a horrible tendency of not only not listening to her patients, she will interrupt you and refuse to let you speak when you have a question about your health when she’s going over results or her thoughts - she doesn’t go over blood work, ultrasounds, ct scans, Ext results well, if at all. Dr.Hanna is a money-sucking machine - she will overcharge your in comparison to what the insurance company says she should be charging you, AND will require you to come into her office at LEAST 1-2 times a month even if you don’t have any chronic illnesses - she also REFUSES to refill prescriptions that are taken regularly unless you come in to see her often. Dr.Hanna’s office staff (except one female nurse) Are rude, disrespectful and down right nasty to deal with. Advise to the wise, find a different provider, Dr.Hanna’s ‘expertise’, customer service, and client care are AWFUL!
Avoid Dr.Hanna at ALL COSTS – Jul 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
First, June 2019, 45 minute wait from appointment time until seen by the doctor. Second, insisted on 2nd office visit to inform that all blood work came back normal and nothing further needed for treatment. This appointment also late by doctor. Third, November 2019, demanded full payment due to delay of payment from insurance waiting on medical records from doctor. If not paid, admin charge and late fees will be added to the bill. Once payment was made by credit card, no further cooperation or assistance By doctor with the insurance company to get refund for patient. Fourth, Insurance company paid claims to doctor December 20, 2019, doctor office is saying never received funds from insurance and will not contact insurance company or return my calls. Last, I have not received a refund for the payment I made by credit card in December.
  • Long wait times
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna is a very kind and helpful doctor. She takes the time to listen and makes thoughtful decisions to best help her patients.
May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Over all I just wasn’t happy with my experience here. While, she is very kind I just felt as though she wasn’t listening to what I was trying to tell her. It’s very frustrating when you talk to a doctor and you feel like you’re being ignored.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
One in a million provider, Dr.Hanna generally cares about the well being of her patients. She takes the time to listen to you and figure what you need to help you become the best and healthiest version of you, instead of just forcing some generic diagnosis on you and sending you on your way all to collect a payment. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a kind and caring family physician!
shawn – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
The worst family practice doctor in town. It's all about money and coming back to a follow up appointment that is not necessary. Many mistakes in diagnosis, let go from Sarasota Memorial hospital. Run...
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Very thorough and knowledgeable. Traditional and holistic approach to treating all body systems. Unlike the large physician groups in the area that refer to specialist for everything (to keep the money train rolling). By far one of the best! I have stayed with Dr Hanna despite being out of network on my insurance. I pay much more out of pocket and I am glad to do so because I receive much better service and don't have to see a specialist for everything. Likely saving money in the long run. The office is wonderful as well. Scheduling is easy, I receive text reminders, and staff call me if there are any issues.
Douglas – Jan 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
Dr. Hanna is an excellent doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. I am very pleased with the attentive care and prescribed treatment she has given me and as a result of this, I'm feeling better than I have in years. I strongly recommend Dr. Hanna.
Friels in FL – Dec 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?
I had been to this doctor several times and though I wasn’t thoroughly impressed with her skills, she seemed competent enough and I did enjoy how easily I could get an appointment. However, the last few visits revealed she not only was incompetent, but also got defensive about the incorrect information she was providing. My final visit is what prompted me to leave this review. I asked for more information about my lab results and she told me I could read it over on my own time and abruptly got up and walked out! No, thank you or have a nice day. She just got up as I was still asking questions, turned her back on me and walked out as if she was angry or we were in an argument or something! It was so strange and I’ve never been treated so nasty by a doctor or really any professional! I don’t understand what prompted this except that she was afraid I was about to ask more questions she didn’t know the answers to. In summary: rude, incompetent, and horrible.
Dec 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hanna?