Dr. Nadia Hall, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Nadia Hall, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

146 E Geneva Sq Lake Geneva, WI 53147 Get Directions

Dr. Nadia Hall, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Lake Geneva, WI. Dr. Hall is affiliated with Aurora Lakeland Medical Center.

Dr. Hall's Experience

See how Dr. Hall's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hall has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hall to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Hall's Performance
in Delavan WI |
Fantastic first time experience! Dr. Hall was warm, patient and very professional . She takes the time to listen and answer all my questions as they are asked. She and her staff were just great. I went home fully satisfied . Thank you very much, Dr. Hall!
Elkhorn, WI |
I wouldn't recommend Dr. Hall to anyone! She doesn't really care how you feel, she stops your medication WITHOUT informing you first. Or changes the dose no matter how it affects you. I was able to function being disabled before I saw her, & since seeing her I can't function as I use to. I gave her one star, but only because I wasn't able to give her a -5 star! Please find yourself a Doctor that truly cares, & will meet your needs!
Lake Geneva Wisconsin |
The worst Doctor I have ever had!!! I went to see her yesterday and she made me repeat everything I said to the nurse, she didnt even bother looking up my medical history as a new patient. Instead of focusing on my issues she insisted on perscibing me pills she didnt even look at my back or my knees! Doctors like this are the reason this country is going down the gutter! She isnt a doctor in my eyes!
in Williams Bay, WI |
Dr Hall was polite and responded to all my questions. She reviewed my chart before the visit and gave very good suggestions to improve my overall health. I have recommended Dr. Hall to my friends and family, they all love her. If anyone needs a good doctor that trully cares for you, I strongly recommend Dr Hall.
in Lake Geneva |
Dr. Hall shouldn't be a Doctor!! She only works four days a week,, don't treat or go (if you go in the hospital )...Ordres test for no reasons, other Doctors tell patients to change if she's your doctor,,,, Doesn't treat you like a person, she doesn't read your chart before she comes in, has to ask you every time what's been done or what's wrong and why,,,,She's like a walk in Clinic Doctor.....if you care about yourself and family go to another Doctor!!!!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Nadia Hall, MD?
Are you Dr. Hall?

Compare Dr. Hall

}

Dr. Hall's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available

Dr. Hall has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hall's Board Certifications

Dr. Hall does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hall does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hall does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hall and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.