Dr. Nadia Gomes, MD

Dr. Nadia Gomes, MD

Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Nadia Gomes, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shreveport, LA.

1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Ste 221

Shreveport, LA 71105

Learn about Dr. Gomes

Dr. Gomes' Experience

Dr. Gomes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Gomes does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Education data for Dr. Gomes is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gomes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gomes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gomes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gomes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gomes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gomes to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Gomes' Performance
in Shreveport, LA |
I saw Dr. Gomes earlier this year for the first time. As a patient of Dr. Kemp's for year, a problem with my insurance resulted in a need to change primary care doctors. With no obvious symptoms Dr. Homes identified that I had a MAJOR problem with my heart....one that could have taken my life at ANY MOMENT and WITHOUT ANY WARNING. She is extremely competent. through, excellent bedside manner and got me in to see the best cardiologists in town immediately. GOD blessed me with a great Doctor
in Shreveport, LA |
I found on my first visit Dr Gomes and her nurse were telling me one thing but did not following through. The nurse forgot to tell Dr Gomes I had callled until I saw her at the office. I left I a messages for Dr. Gomes which were never returned. i truly think that you woudl do well to find another doctor. When they ran a test on me, the Nurse appeared alarmed and kept rerunning the test. This was not he least bit profressional. She gave me the impression I was probably going to die.
in Shreveport, LA |
On 12/21/16 my grand daughter and grandson had an appointment with Dr. Gomes for the first time. I was very pleased with her mannerism, concerns and all out care of my grandchildren. Dr. Gomes is the best doctor I've encountered in the Shreveport/Bossier area in a long time. Most doctors spend maybe 5 minutes with you and send you on your way. Dr. Gomes took the time to really ask questions and get to know my grandchildren. And the staff was also very friendly and professional.
in Shreveport, LA |
She has an awesome bed side manner and treats her patients as though they matter and she really cares. She will actually listen to you and work with you to get you the health care you need. She takes her time to explain any and all questions you may have and makes sure you understand everything.
Have you seen Dr. Nadia Gomes, MD?
Are you Dr. Gomes?