Dr. Nader Warra, DO

Dr. Nader Warra, DO

Neurology  ·
Male
Dr. Nader Warra, DO is a neurology specialist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med in 2004 and specializes in neurology.

27555 Middlebelt Rd

Farmington Hills, MI 48334

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Warra

See how frequently Dr. Warra performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Ataxia
Peripheral Nerve Disorders

Dr. Warra's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2004

Dr. Warra has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warra's Reviews

3.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warra to family and friends

Dr. Warra's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I am very impressed with Dr Warra and his thoroughness. He fought my insurance company to cover my medication for migraines. He always is courteous and caring. Very respectful and knowledgeable. Would recommend him highly.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Warra has been my Neurologist for a few years. He has been very helpful in treating and managing my Parkinson’s disease. Very down to earth and caring.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Does not even do an exam half the time when I come in for a visit. I feel he is very disinterested. Also feel it is very unprofessional to bash other hospitals/ doctors as he has done during a few of my visits. Will be finding a new dr. His office also charged me for missing an appointment that I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr. Warra to anyone looking for a Neurologist. Dr. Warra took the time to explain and answer questions regarding my diagnosis. He's very empathetic. He was also super helpful in navigating the challenges of insurance coverage.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Warra is a great doctor. He has significantly improved my seizures allowing me to go back to school. He always listened to me and my parents and gave excellent advice for my medication. He always refills my medication on time. I would highly recommend Dr. Warra.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0