Dr. Nader Sawiris, MD

Neurology | Male

FLORIDA MEMORIAL HEALTH NETWORK, 2720 Rebecca Ln Ste 104 Orange City, FL 32763 Get Directions
Dr. Nader Sawiris, MD
Dr. Nader Sawiris, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. Dr. Sawiris is affiliated with Florida Hospital Flagler.

Dr. Sawiris' Experience

See how Dr. Sawiris' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sawiris

Dr. Sawiris accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sawiris has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sawiris' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sawiris to family and friends
Dr. Sawiris' Performance
in Cape Canaveral, FL |
Dr. Nader Sawiris is one of a kind, miss him dearly in New Symerna, Florida! He was my saving grace when I felt none of the other Dr.'s where there for me. He believed what I was going through, constantly supported me, helped increase my faith and encouraged me when I didn't think I could handle the pain anymore!
in Daytona Beach, FL |
He's caring and very concerned. He let's you know exactly what he's going to do. I missed him dearly. Will recommend him to any and everybody.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
For 2 years I suffered with intense, debilitating pain in my lower back. My first appoint he told me he would try to help me. He said sometimes the treatment worked, and he wouldn't promise anything. He was very sensitive to my feelings, and my needs. He was very caring while treating me and inquired often if I was O.K. He was very successful in relieving the pressure and pain that I had. I can now swim, an play golf and live a normal life . It is wonderful to feel this way . Thank you Dr.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
After having a broken neck then 3 more surgeries & many procedures over 20 years, I can honestly say Dr. Sawiris is gifted with a way to place the medicine in the needles used for injections on target giving instant relief unmatched by any of the 10 or more Dr's giving me injections in the past. It is something I hear patients say that concerns me. Patients are scared of Injections. If you are in enough pain you would do anything to get relief. Give Dr. Sawiris a chance. It will change your life
in Edgewater, FL |
I have been seeing pain management since the late 90s. I suffer from Degenerative Disk Disease, Osteo Arthritis and a host of other painful debilitating disorders. I've been to 8 different p.m. doctors. Dr. Sawiris is the only one who offered me more than the most basic treatments. He has done more than just epidurals and pain meds. He also fully explained everything he treated me with. He is extremely professional but also very friendly. I feel as if I've lost my best doctor and a friend.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
After meeting with many doctors regarding the constant pain I deal with due to MS, SMAS and constant back pain, I had resigned myself to just living with the pain. I feel incredibly lucky to have found Dr Sawiris, he listened to me, talked about options and was truly concerned about me, as a person, not just a patient for billing purposes. I wish I had met him 3 years ago when this all started but better late than never. Dr Sawiris is one of the most caring and patient doctors I've ever met.
in Deltona, FL |
Dr Sawiris is a very good Dr. He has helped me for about 3 years now with my neck injections. He is patient with explaining how and when he is doing things. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.
in New Smyrna Beach Fl. |
Dr.Sawiris is wonderful. Listens to you and explains the best treatment for your condition. I highlight recommend him.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris is an exceptional doctor; an excellent practitioner as well as exhibiting extremely fine "people" skills. A good listener, thorough in rendering a diagnosis and knowledgeable as to treatment. He has treated our entire family; me , my wife and daughter's pain management over the past 2 years (2015-2017). We would highly recommend him to prospective patients.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Sawiris for a couple years now. He is the most compassionate, caring man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. My pain is intense, last four vertebrates are crushed. He has tried every possible procedure to make me more comfortable. He has never been rushed and every patient I have spoken with feel the same way about this "angel" who serves as a guide to anyone with chronic pain. He truly should be promoted to sainthood. Debby Calaway New Smyrna Beach, Fl.
in ORMOND Beach FL |
Dr Sawiris is an excellent Doctor he help me out with my back better than anyone else in the last 10 years
in Cocoa, Fl. |
I suffered with back and leg pain for several years before finding Dr. Sawiris. I have been his patient for just over a year and my improvement is remarkable. My pain level has decreased to levels that have increased my quality of daily living. I am so thankful for all of his help.
Edgewater, FL |
I had chronic lower back pain for many years & gotten very bad. Acupuncture, chiropractor and physical therapy didn't help. I was referred to Dr. Sawiris. He was very patience, compassionate & professional. He explained the procedure very clearly step by step how it's done. The pain was gone immediately from the first injection, followed by two more shots. The shots were very painful but worth it. I'm now pain free what a relieved! I highly recommend Dr Sawiris to anyone for pain management.
in Edgewater, FL |
After failed surgery I had chronic back pain for 7 years, taking 300 mg of morphine and 4 Lortabs 10/350 a day. I'd had steroid shots before by another dr. and they didn't work. Dr. Sawiris took a different approach, administering the shots in a different way, and after only 2 shots I'm off the meds and I'm pain free. He kept me informed every step of the way. I recommend Dr. Sawiris to anyone experiencing pain.
Palm Coast, FL |
Dr. Sawiris was very nice and although the shots were a bit painful, they were manageabe. What was not explained though is that the immediate relief felt may have been from the anesthesia rather than the steroid. When the pain came back with a vengeance the next day and a call was made to the office, no one ever called back. It was unclear what could be taken for the pain. Office staff should, at a minimum, call patients back.
Ormond Beach, FL |
Have suffered for years with bursitis in my hip and walked with a limp most of the time. Tried physical therapy, acupuncture, a chiropractor, and had injections from an orthopedic surgeon--nothing helped. Dr. Sawiris was the only person who was able to help my pain. Am no longer limping and enjoying life again. Thank you, Dr. S.!
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris is very a very caring Doctor. I had pain in both legs and in my low back, I couldn't do anything without pain. I had a stimulator put in and now I am able to do most anything. I can walk, do my shopping and take care of my house without pain. I am grateful for him suggesting this procedure and since I will not take any pain medicine it is a miracle. I will and have been recommending him to my friends who need his kind of medical service.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
I was very pleased and relieved with the treatment I received for my lower back pain. Doctor Sawiris 's treatments helped alleviate the constant pain.
in New Smyrna Beach FL |
I did not know anything about Dr. Sawiris when I went to see him for back and leg pain. I had a series of injections for the problem. I was very nervous about the injections, not knowing what to expect. As it turned out, Dr. Sawiris was extremely caring and explained what he was doing. The injections were not painful as I had feared. The nicest surprise was that he actually called me at home after the first injection to see how I was doing. I highly recommend him.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
eazy to talk to,He is very good with a needle in his hands. helped me with the head aches I was experiencing
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris has, from the 1st visit and through numerous successive visits, treated me with courtesy, professionalism and support. I credit him with my successful transition from large amounts of narcotics to a minimal dosage that manages my fibromyalgia. He is a doctor that helps and more importantly, genuinely cares.
in Daytona Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris was very compassionate in my treatment. My pain level was quite extreme due to fractured vertebrae. Dr. Sawiris treated for several months. Each treatment my pain was progressively better. Finally I am back to my old life style due to his skilled treatment. Dr. Sawiris is highly qualified in his field and uses the latest techniques in pain management. Dr. Takes his time in treatment and in discussing problems with his patient.
in Port Orange, FL |
My primary care referred me to Dr. Sawiris for a sudden increase in pain from a long standing problem. I told him at 1st visit that when my pain level was tolerable again, I would not see him again until absolutely necessary. Dr. Sawiris agreed that this is his objective. He & staff are professional & caring. I would recommend Dr. Sawiris as my experience overall was very good. Mary, Port Orange, FL
in Edgewater, FL |
I have had low back pain and sciatica for 10 years. I just started seeing him and Dr Sawiris was aggressive with treatment and I had excellent results. I came from Wisconsin and the treatment in Wi. was so slow, it was difficult to get any results. Since seeing Dr Sawiris I have now been able to get off Fetanyl patches which I have been on for over 7 years and I am titrating off of Tramadal. I am relieved not to have to have the patches anymore and to soon be free of narcotics.
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
I had severe back and leg pain, once I received a referral and approval from Humana, Dr Sawiris was assigned my case. He scheduled me for New Smyrna (my first visit was in Daytona, not as convenient) He explained the procedures and what medications I should take. After the first procedure the pain decreased but I had an appointment for 2 weeks and took the prescribed medication to decrease discomfort. The second shot worked, I did not need the 3rd shot. A followup visit is scheduled
in Edgewater, FL |
I had 3 Orthro Doctors wanting to do surgery on my hips & back. I told them not at this time I need another opinion. So I contacted Dr. Sawiris and went in to talk to him. He said if my MRI on my back looks as good as yours at the age of 70 I will be Happy. He relieved my pain 100%. I've lost 24 LBS to help me also, I get on the treadmill every morning & I feel GREAT. If you have pain go see Dr. Sawiris.
in Port Orange, FL |
relieved 90% of pain. Explained fully what should happen during and after procedure
in Port Orange, FL |
Very Courteous, sharp and Professional.
in Daytona Beach, Fl |
Dr Sawiris is an excellent doctor. He is compassionate and very caring. He treated me for back pain with facet injections and the ablation. He was very gentle and is very concerned for his patients care. I would highly recommend him!
in Edgewater, Fl. |
I have been going to Dr. Sawiris for 2 months. He is a kind and knowledgeable Dr. that will listen and get to the bottom of your pain problems! I have foot, leg and lower back problems that have been going on from an accident for 52 months now. My life has been upside down from pain and lack of sleep through this whole time. After the neurostimulator implant, He has my pain level cut in half. He has also suggested therapy that should help even more. I recommend Dr. Sawiris to all, Thanks Doctor!
in New Smyrna Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris is a 10 plus Dr. I have had Chronic pain and have been getting better since he has been my Dr. He is so knowledgeable, kind and caring. My husband and I think he is wonderful. Claire Briggs
in Ormond Beach, FL |
I have a severe case of arthritis which Dr Sawiris has been treating me for. From the first time I saw him, I was impressed with his thoroughness and the fact he cared about me and the pain I was experiencing. He is very gentle and kind. I like these qualities in a physician and he has them both. I referred another person to him for treatment for a serious problem with back and nerve pain and he successfully treated her as well. She told me how impressed she was with him also.
in Volusia County, FL |
Dr.Sawiris and staff are great. He is very caring, understanding and takes the time to actually listen. The procedures performed have helped me to have a normal life and not have to worry about being in pain while also not needing to rely on harsh pain medication that keep you from being able to think clearly and enjoy life. I highly recommend for all pain levels and issues.
in Port Orange |
I first saw Dr Sawiris because my family doctor was reluctant to prescribe pain medication for me. I wanted to be cared for by a Doctor who would talk with me about my pain and listen to my concerns. Dr Sawiris was a breath of fresh air. Together we created a plan that would direct my dependence on opioid medication away from my need for it to taking only what was needed to cover my pain. Dr Sawiris guided me and I began my withdrawal from opioias. Dr Sawiris is a tentative and he helped me
in Ormond Beach, FL |
Dr. Sawiris is compassionate and is very concerned about his patients. He treated me with respect and dignity. I was concerned about being a pain patient and labeled as such. However, Dr. Sawiris was upfront with different options to treat my pain. We discussed the best treatment plan... And he really followed through, After two years of suffering with what I thought was hip pain, Dr Sawiris diagnosed a problem with my back. I received a Radio Frequency Ablation and I am pain free!
in Edgewater, FL |
I had only the best experience with Dr Sawiris. He is highly skilled and knowledgeable regarding his specialty field of pain management. Most of all he LISTENED to how I would also like to proceed with a plan to relieve or manage the back pain I had experienced for over a year. His expertise resulted in a most positive result. Might I add that he is also very kind. Would recommend him (and his very well run office staff) highly.
Have you seen Dr. Nader Sawiris, MD?
Are you Dr. Sawiris?

Compare Dr. Sawiris

Dr. Sawiris' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

• Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Dr. Sawiris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sawiris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology