Dr. Nader Eldika, MD

Dr. Nader Eldika, MD

Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases  ·

Dr. Nader Eldika, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Wichita, KS and has been practicing for 18 years. He specializes in cardiovascular & pulmonary diseases, pulmonary disease, and more.

Learn about Dr. Eldika

See how frequently Dr. Eldika performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Partial Lung Collapse
Interstitial Lung Disease
Pneumonia

Dr. Eldika's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Eldika "Dr. Nader Eldika is board certified in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pulmonary Medicine. Dr. Eldika was born in Lebanon and attended medical school at the Saint-Joseph University School of Medicine in Beirut, Lebanon where he graduated in 2000. In 2004, he completed his residency in Internal Medicine at East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, Tennessee where he was awarded the Harrisons Scholar Award. In 2007, Dr. Eldika completed his fellowship in Pulmonary Critical Care medicine at the State University of New York at Buffalo."

• Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Pulmonology
  • Sleep Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• Saint-Joseph University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • East Tennessee State University / Quillen College of Medicine
  • State University of New York At Buffalo
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Eldika has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Eldika does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eldika and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eldika's Reviews

3.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eldika to family and friends

Dr. Eldika's Performance

GOOD

I have been a patient of Dr. Eldika for several years. He has always been extremely polite and treated me as though he had plenty of time to spend with me to ensure that all of my questions were answered before I left his office. When I first began seeing him, he was very thorough in explaining the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I highly recommend Dr Eldieka and I have been his patient for over 5 years. My husband is his patient also. His nurse is the sweetest, concerned and helpful person you’ll ever find. We go there for lung and sleep problems.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Eldika and his staff are very caring and thorough. He does not rush through appointments and answers all questions. They are very helpful.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Very compassionate, took extra time to explain my situation and made me feel he had my back . He took time to review my extensive medical history beforehand. I am very pleased and impressed with Dr Eldika's obvious level of expertise.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Eldika is one of the kindest physicians I have come across in a long time. He is very professional. He explains things to me in a manner that I can understand them. He goes over my testing with me showing what each marker means. I really appreciate this. I would recommend him to anyone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0