Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD

Hospital Medicine ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Zaknoun

Nada E Zaknoun MD

40 Church Ave Ste 102 Wareham, MA 02571

Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Wareham, MA and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Inst Med Bucuresti in 1987 and specializes in hospital medicine, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. Zaknoun accepts

Dr. Zaknoun accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Zaknoun treats your condition or procedure

2.9

Dr. Zaknoun?
Dr. Zaknoun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD
I have been a patient of Dr Zaknoun for over 3 years after my Dr retired. Me and my husband are so lucky to have found her. Dr Zaknoun is so thorough she makes sure you are up to date on everything your shots your paps, your colonoscopies, your bloodwork she sends you to specialist to make sure your issues get solved. I am 57 years old and Dr Zaknoun was worried about my weight she asked me to join her program I have dieted before and failed many times in my life. I am so excited Dr Zaknoun has changed my life in the past 8 months I have lost over 75lbs. She helped me every step of the way cheering me on keeping me motivated her team Barbara is outstanding cheering me on. I know without Dr Zaknoun the scale would have been increasing up but instead it has gone down. I hated my weight it gave me a chip on my shoulder. That has lifted off Life is great again I got my happiness back I feel great I am healthier than I have been in years. Dr Zaknoun is OUTSTANDING FIVE STARS. Lori Noyes
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
I recommend her highly as a physician and recently as she has assisted me in my weight loss journey. I am tremendously happy with the results I have received. She is always helpful and there for me. Thank you so much Dr Zaknoun Susan Duncan Evers
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
I work for a primary care physician so I KNOW what kind of care a patient should receive. I was prescribed medication after one in-office elevated blood pressure and it was low every where else it was taken. She doesn't really listen to you and her whole "storefront" waiting room is quite off-putting. Her bedside manner is non-existent and she only seems focused on how much weight a person needs to lose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
Her office manager is horrible. The woman is rude and makes you feel as though you are troubling her when you call or go in for an appointment. This woman should find another line of work if she does not like dealing with people. The doctor is ok. Only reason I stay is because it has been so difficult to find another primary care that was taking new patients in this area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
Having moved up to the wareham area 4 yrs ago I had no knowledge of the area at all.i randomly selected a Dr who was close to where I live. I have had several medical situations arise since which required quick accurate decisions. The last one being excessive rectal bleeding. She took over and in less than 24 hours I was in a hospital getting colonoscopy.results showed large polyp and slight radiation damage earlier prostate cancer. It's nice to know your dr is in your corner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
Having read the reviews of Dr. Zaknoun I am truly surprised at some of the negative statements. For example, how do you give 36 unauthorized blood tests??? This one must have also be seeing a psychiatrist. Some of the things that Dr. Zaknoun "Always" does with me are, listen to my complaint, asks qualifying questions to clarify my complaint, responds to my complaint / problem by either sending me to a specialist for my problem, prescribing appropriate medications, and scheduling appropriate test
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
Worst Doctor I have ever been too. Thanks to my new insurance that wouldn't cover my doctor I've had for 15 plus years. Took 36 blood tests without my permission including pregnancy which I did not need. Never called to talk about results. Then given a prescription that was overdosing my body size. Got incredibly sick and when called to explain was told to continue to take. Staff is awful. Gave me an EKG and didn't even shut the door to the room. Good luck if you pick this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?
She is an incompetent doctor in every way. No sense of urgency. Does not listen. Has no compassion. Poor bedside manners. Does not explain diagnosis. Does not deserve to be called Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nada Zaknoun, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Zaknoun?

As a Southcoast Health physician, I am committed to delivering safe and compassionate care. I will listen to you and respect your unique needs.  I commit to deliver you More than medicine.

• Hospital Medicine

1996
1994
1987

• French

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Zaknoun treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)