Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Muallem

Nabil S Muallem MD

1330 Penn Ave Wyomissing, PA 19610

Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Wyomissing, PA and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Santo Tomas / Faculty Of Medicine and Surgery in 1980 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology.

Dr. Muallem accepts

Dr. Muallem accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Group Plan PPO
Federal Employee Program (FEP)
Geisinger Health Plan
Golden Rule
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Classic Blue
Keystone Health Plan East
Keystone Health Plan East HMO
UPMC Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Muallem's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Muallem's Top Procedures and Conditions

Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing

Dr. Muallem performs Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Muallem performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Dr. Muallem performs Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening more than 99% of his peers

Dr. Muallem performs this procedure more than 99% of his peers

Pap Smear

Dr. Muallem performs Pap Smear more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Muallem performs this procedure more than 91% of his peers

Dr. Muallem's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
  • Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Herpes Simplex Screening
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HIV Screening
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Maternal Hypotension Syndrome
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvar Cancer
  • Vulvectomy
  • Wound Repair
  • Yeast Infections

Though we use the latest medical technology, our approach is traditional. We do not make house calls, but we try our utmost to make you feel at home in our office. The most special thing about our care is that we care. We pride ourselves on our personnel care which includes seeing either Dr. Muallem or Dr. Strieb at every visit.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Muallem?
Dr. Muallem's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Muallem is an excellent doctor, very caring and compassionate. His calm and caring demeanor put me at ease. He is extremely knowledgeable and accessible. He takes his time talking to his patients and personally calls back to follow up on lab results or other important issues. Simply great doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I can’t say enough about this office. It is because of Dr. Muallem and the team at Reading Hospital that my child and I are alive today after a horrific and sudden medical event and emergency c-section. His knowledge, experience, expertise, passion for his work and genuine care and attention to his patients allow me to confidently trust and recommend him and his partners to any one. Office visits have been thorough and pleasant with each of the doctors. So pleased I switched!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem has been my GYN for close to 20 years. He is a great doctor and I am constantly recommending him to others. He is very compassionate and takes time to get to know you. He is also very knowledgeable and has gotten me through some very serious medical conditions. You are in very good hands with Dr. Muallem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem has provided my care and delivered 2 of my children. One of those was born 10 weeks premature via an extremely urgent c-section. I have had nothing but great experiences from a truly compassionate doctor at each visit and for each delivery Considering the circumstances of my first pregnancy i was high risk with my second one. The extra care this required was always genuine, smooth, and top-notch. My 2nd pregnancy occurred without any complications and I have Dr. Muallem to thank!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I just love Dr. Muallem and his staff. They're very friendly and treat you like family. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I have been seeing Dr.. Muallem for about 15 years now. I am past childbirth years, so I cannot comment on that except from what I hear - and I hear he is excellent. I know several female doctors who have him as their provider - in fact, that is why I chose him. A nicer man you will not find. He makes you feel very at ease and after the exam he always sees the patient once they get dressed in his office to chat. Always a smile on his face and always time to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Muallem for almost 30 years. I never considered going to any other GYN doctor because he is friendly, thorough, professional, and caring. He keeps his patients up to date with test results by notifying them personally. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an OG/GYN. Dr. Muallem 's staff has always been helpful, courteous, and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I transferred to Dr. Muallem when I found out I was pregnant. I was surprised to find out I was expecting twins and spent a lot of time in the office for ultrasounds, non-stress tests and frequent checks. Dr. Muallem and Dr. Strieb were wonderful at answering questions and follow ups. During labor and delivery Dr. Muallem was efficient and encouraging. I still see Dr. Muallem for yearly check ups and always feel well cared for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Muallem 10 years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. 3 babies later, I continue to see him. This is the best Doctors office - caring, friendly and knowledgeable. His care is like no other. I have and will continue to recommend him to anyone needing an OB/GYN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
We are very fortunate to have Dr. Muallem in our community. He is a very active listener and clearly a very skilled and compassionate physician. The culture of caring and sincerity he promotes is evident throughout his practice. He delivered all of our children and, my husband and I will always remember how Dr. Muallem seemed to be as excited and happy for the moment of arrival of each baby. For a physician to continue to have that sense of awe for each new life if amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem has been by OB/GYN for 30 years. He delivered my 2 children. I recommend him to anyone who is in need of a skilled, experienced, professional and personable doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem is an outstanding doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients. He is very easy to talk to and really listens to my concerns. This coupled with his kind demeanor and professionalism is certainly appreciated in an ob/gyn setting. I would not hesitate in recommending Dr. Muallem to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem was recommended 4 years ago and he has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Muallem and his team are all so very friendly and welcoming and excellent at what they do. I have had two babies in their care and the service they provide is like none other. He calls to check up on you even of it is out of "normal" business hours. The care you receive is hard to find these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Doctor Muallem is the only doctor I've ever been to who has a nice small and intimate office where everyone knows who you are when you call or visit. He goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and that all of your questions are answered. When I delivered my baby, Dr. Muallem made me feel as though I was in good hands, but he also shared in our excitement. His passion for his job is evident, but he is also knowledgeable, confident, and thorough. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
I have been seeing Dr. Muallem for a few years now. He is a very kind doctor and he gives thorough exams. He is not quick to rush you along and is always available to answer any questions. After I had my son, he called a few times to see how I was doing and to check on the baby. I feel very safe and cared for when I see him and I would recommend his practice to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr Muallem is a fantastic doctor. You honestly can tell right away that he actually cares about his patients. After performing a cesarean section on my wife, he would check on her multiple times per day to see if she and baby were doing well. He exudes an aura of happiness that is very contagious. Makes you feel at ease about everything. He's very knowledgeable and has the ability to make everything easy for his patients to understand. Very highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem is an OB you can trust to make the right decision no matter what the circumstance. He is incredibly knowledgeable, and I have had complete trust in his ability with both of my very different deliveries. The peace of mind he provides to expecting mothers through his knowledge and experience is second to none. I recommend him to anyone I know who is pregnant or hoping to get pregnant!During the most important part of your life you can depend on him to be there for you! He is THE best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr. Muallem saved my life. I am a high risk pregnancy and I am pregnant again. I am very nervous but I know he will do the best thing for my baby and I. I highly recommend his practice without reservation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?
Dr Muallem is an excellent Dr. With a hands on approach that is refreshing. Caring, supportive, listens and takes time to talk and explain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabil Muallem, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Muallem?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Muallem treats patients.

Reading Hospital