Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Nabil Ebraheim, MD
Nabil Ebraheim, MD, is the Professor and Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Residency Program Director, and the Trauma Fellowship Program Director at The University of Toledo Medical Center. He displays excellence in his work as a surgeon, teacher, and researcher. He is dedicated to educating both students and patients in orthopaedics. Dr. Ebraheim has over 30 years of medical experience as a top notch Orthopaedic surgeon. He is also considered to be one of the leading experts on: Bone Fractures, Fracture Fixation, Spinal Fusion, and Nonunion Fractures. Currently he has published over 400 articles for numerous journals and also a reviewer for several journals. He is also an editor of "Orthopaedic Monthly," a magazine to assist the medical field in obtaining CME (continuing medical education) credit. Dr. Ebraheim has also created over 800 YouTube videos that are used to help educate patients and students. These videos receive over 1.5 million views per month and he has 160,000 subscribers and increasing! Nabil Ebraheim, MD, is an active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), Alpha Omega Alpha, Academy of Medicine of Toledo, A-O International Association, Ohio Orthopaedic Society, Pan-American Trauma Society, SICOT, and The Orthopaedic Trauma Association. Nabil Ebraheim, MD, has received many awards including; Castle Connolly America's Top Doctors®, U.S News and World Report: One of the Top Departments of Orthopaedic Surgery in the United States, Foot and Ankle International Certificate of Excellence for Outstanding Research and Publications in the Field of Foot and Ankle Surgery, EMS Life Flight award, and Medical University of Ohio Performance Improvement Fair award winner for the quality improvement project in the People's Choice category. His popularity is a testimony to his commitment for sharing his knowledge with the world, reaching the entire world, further and faster.

3000 Arlington Ave

Toledo, OH 43614

• Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • CareSource
  • HAP Insurance
  • Health Span
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Ebraheim

I pride myself on treating all patients, regardless of age or severity of the condition. I see patients seeking second opinions, patients with prior failed surgeries, work related injuries and motor vehicle accidents as well as general orthopaedic issues. I use current and innovative techniques and equipment to ensure the highest level of care is provided to my patients. The University of Toledo Medical Center has the ability to see patients immediately in cases of an emergency, and less immediate cases have access to clinic appointments within 24 hours. We can provide consultations in the hospital for patients when appropriate, and are always able to provide patient information to your Primary Care Physician.

Dr. Ebraheim's Experience

Dr. Ebraheim's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Marfan Syndrome
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Morton's Neuroma
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

• Nerve Block, Sympathetic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Partial Shoulder Replacement
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Revision of Shoulder or Elbow Replacement
  • Total Knee Replacement
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Fusion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
  • Ospendale Generale Provinciale
    Other Education | Completed
  • Sunny Brook Hospital
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Ebraheim has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ebraheim does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ebraheim and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ebraheim's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ebraheim to family and friends
Dr. Ebraheim's Performance
in Lima, OH |
The very best Orthopedic Dr. I have ever seen. He listens ,hes completes everything he says he will.
in Fremont, OH |
Dr. is a very nice man and good at what he does. I love how he provides the fruits and donuts. I would and have referred friends and family.
Toledo, OH |
He fixed my son's elbow that was dislocated and fractured. He is still healing, but Dr. Ebraheim and his team take such wonderful care of my son and we are blessed to have him as our surgeon.
Findlay, OH |
I just want to say this Dr. Is the most AMAZING DR. I have ever met- when I was life flighted to UTMC he saved my life!!!!!!!! I am FOREVER grateful for him !! Not only did he save my life- but he was able to save my leg(which most dr. Say it should have been amputated- but this Dr was determined to save it- AND HE DID- and I am able to walk! I have continued to see Dr. Ebraheim the last 9 yrs- and his knowledge in the medical field is mind blowing! I can't thank this Dr enough!! He's the best!
Toledo, OH |
I have seen Dr. Ebraheim multiple times over the past several years for a variety of orthopedic issues. He is an amazing, talented and God gifted surgeon. I have recommended him to multiple friends and family members and will continue to do so. No other orthopedic surgeon compares!
Sylvania, OH |
I was hit by a car when I was 15 years old, in 1985. I had broken ribs, a punctured lung, a broken collarbone , severe leg trauma -all requiring pins & plates, and a closed head injury. ( if it was not for Dr. Ebraheims expertise in repairing my tibia and femur, I would have lost my leg). I was in a coma for weeks. I am thankful to Dr. Ebraheim for his knowledge and abilities ! Recently, I had a knee replacement, on my good leg, performed by Dr. Ebraheim, which was a huge success!
Toledo, OH |
Awesome physician and surgeon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in Toledo, OH |
Dr. Ebraheim is the best. I worked with Dr. Ebraheim for over 5 years and was able to see his dedication to his craft first hand. I'm additions, he treated one of my family members for a patella fracture. He saw her immediately, treated with compassion, and she had a great outcome. He's the best Orthopaedic surgeon in the region!
in Toledo, OH |
Dr. Ebraheim is the best Orthopedic doctor in Northwest Ohio!!! He literally saved my life years ago and to this day he is and always will be my go to guy for any spine/bone issues for myself, family and friends! I HIGHLY recommend him for any Orthopedic issue!!!! Dr. Ebraheim is the BEST!!!!!
Toledo, OH |
I believe the previous comment was an unfair comment. I have known Dr. Ebraheim for several years. He is a talented and gifted surgeon. He is dedicated to his patients and the outcome of their treatment. I know this, as he has treated, several of my relatives and close friends. I also know first hand that Dr. Ebraheim is not greedy or in it for the money. He doesn't know the financial situation of his patient's. That is handled by the staff.
Toledo, OH |
I wouldn't recommend this doctor for all the money in the world. Worse Doctor I have ever seen. He was only interested in getting money for himself. Did absolutely nothing to help my condition. Run don't walk to find another doctor who will put the patient first, and not be greedy to get money!!!
in Defiance, Ohio |
The best ortho doctor ever!! He has been there for me sinse 1999! Would never want better!
in Perrysburg, oh |
Dr. Ebraheim is amazing!!! He listened to my concerns and was very professional.
in Monroe, MI |
I had metal put in my leg from another doctor. Turns out it was contaminated with MRSA. Doctor Ibrahim took it out for me cause my leg wouldn't heal. The other dr. Wanted to cut off my leg. Dr Ibrahim did stem cell and Acell therapy with my leg. Saved my leg. This has been years ago and I am still walking with little pain for the type of injury I had. This dr Ibrahim saved my leg no doubt about it. Thank you dr. Ibrahim Sincerely Keith
in Toledo, OH |
Dr. Ebraheim saved my legs. I had had a bad accident injury with both of my legs crushed. Ebraheim performed emergent surgery and has successfully saved both of my legs. I owe him my life. I highly recommend this office, as they are extremely detailed oriented. It was clear to me that the quality of patient care is their priority. I felt the staff was very courteous and the environment was comfortable. Thank you Dr. for all of your help. You will forever be my # 1 orthopedic surgeon.
in Toledo, OH |
My experience with Dr. Ebraheim was a great one. I fractured my arm and thought my life would never be the same. Ebraheim was my saving grace. Not only do I have full function of my arm again, it feels better than it did before it was broke. Ebraheim made sure I was always informed and comfortable. I am back to work and will forever recommend any ortho injuries to this man. Thank you for being my surgeon. The entire staff was great as well. -Jimmy
in Toledo, OH |
My son broke his arm and was seen by Dr. Ebraheim the next morning, he explained to us what to look for due to the severity of the break and the possibility of developing compartment syndrome. He instructed me to call back at the end of the day and let him know how he was doing. After talking to him, I was told to go straight to the ER when he met us and my son was in surgery by 10:30 that night. He saved his arm.
The clinic ran quite smoothly. Very little wait. Pleasant staff, professional.
in Whitehouse, OH |
Dr. Nabil Ebraheim is one of my Forever Heroes. On October 17, 1995 I was hit head on by a drunk driver not far from our home. I was alert during the entire rescue. After one hour the rescue teams removed the entire roof from my car and transported me to the Life Flight copter. The rescue teams said I was bossy at the rescue site. I demanded to be transported to UTMC and have Dr. Nabil Ebraheim paged. I am grateful every day for Dr. Ebraheim and his team for saving my life.
in Lima, Ohio |
After a botched cervical surgery i found Dr. Ebraheim...He and his team put together a comprehensive plan to help me and executed the plan like a well choreographed ballet. I am never going to be 100% but thanks to Dr. Ebraheim and his team my quality off life is GREATLY IMPROVED!!
Have you seen Dr. Nabil Ebraheim, MD?
Are you Dr. Ebraheim?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital

Visit Dr. Ebraheim

Saturday
Dr. Ebraheim accepts 28 insurance carriers
  • Anthem
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
    Worker's Compensation WC