Dr. Nabil Aziz, MD

Dr. Nabil Aziz, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Nabil Aziz, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Liverpool, NY. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Aziz is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital Health Center and Oswego Hospital.

5100 W Taft Rd Ste 3R

Liverpool, NY 13088

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • MVP Health Care

Learn about Dr. Aziz

See how frequently Dr. Aziz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Brain Disorders
Polyneuropathy
Essential Tremor

Dr. Aziz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Parkinsonism
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Bani Swief Branch, University Of Cairo, University Of Cairo, Faculty Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Med College Wi Affil Hosps
  • University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center

Dr. Aziz has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Aziz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aziz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aziz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aziz to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Aziz's Performance
Oswego, NY |
used me as a ginny pig on new and medicine that hadn't been studied! $6460 for a prescription "there isn't many studies on. but we can try" had me on a dose of meds suggested too high on all patients. My 15 min appointments and lack of care from him pissed me off more and more till i had to find a new doctor.
Clay, NY |
Office likes to bill you for things that aren't correct and expects you to pay NOT GETTING MY MONEY!!!!!
Liverpool, NY |
Today was my first visit with Dr. Aziz and I was very impressed. He was extremely attentive and gave me a thorough exam. He took the time to explain the function of the Occipital Nerve using pictures to help me understand. He was extremely kind and empathetic. I will certainly recommend him to anyone who is looking for neurological help.
Baldwinsville, NY |
I have been a patient of both Dr. Nabil Aziz and Dr. Julie Aziz for several years now. Both doctors are amazing! They are nothing but supportive and informative during my office visits. If I ever call the office with a question, I ALWAYS hear back immediately. Both doctors will take their time and will listen to what you have to say even if it means spending an hour of their time with you. I am never disappointed with the service I receive! I would gladly refer Dr. Aziz to anyone!
in Syracuse, NY |
I highly recommend Dr. Aziz. I don't know about you, but I would wait hours to see the best Dr. who will give me the time I need to be given a thorough exam than to be pushed out the door to stay on schedule. Dr. Aziz is a name I never forget. He is the most attentive, thorough, non-judgmental, upfront doctor I have ever met, and he has amazing listening skill. Go early in the morning,no wait time. I have made him run late as he listens to my concerns and assists with finding options. Amazing Dr
Syracuse, NY |
This was my first visit with Dr Aziz, both he and the nurse practitioner are wonderful.
in West Monroe, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz for several years and he is wonderful. He takes time to listen to what you have to say and spends time with you to be sure everything is ok. If test are needed he has his staff take care of that right away and I find his staff very professional and they have a great since of humor. When I arrive for an appointment I am treated very nicely and before I know it I am called in to see the doctor. The survey I submit is true!
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Nabil Aziz was my doctor for 3 agonizing years, I am currently seeking a new neurologist because he is rude, unprofessional, greedy and doesn't take accountability for his staff. The staff is incompetent and have the same demeanor as him when they mess up; down right unprofessional. I will never recommend anyone to go to this doctor ever. My entire family saw him and now he has made everyone look elsewhere just by what he's done to me.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Aziz since 1994 for a chronic neurological condition. With his expertise and guidance, the condition is completely regulated and I lead a normal and fulfilling life.
Casco, ME |
Dr. Aziz was my orig. dr of neurology for 18 years when I first developed epilepsy. From day 1 & for many years after, he helped me understand what epilepsy is & some of what I could expect of it & the resources available. Unfortunately epilepsy is still with me but my condition is something I can 'handle' on a week to week basis. I hope I never have to recommend ANYONE for this disease but if so, i'd see Dr.Aziz 1st. I found this site today,or my survey would be 17 years old. I have since moved
Syracuse , my |
After 4 years with Dr Aziz I'm now looking for a new neuro . Dr Aziz has become rude and inconsiderate of his patients and staff . I recently left his office in tears because of his rude and tactless manner
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr Aziz is an awesome doctor. He is thorough, patient, and never makes you feel rushed. although the wait in the waiting room seems a little long, all is made up to you when you do get to see the Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Nabil Aziz, MD?
Are you Dr. Aziz?