Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD

Internal MedicineMaleAge 46

Internal Medicine

Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD is an Internal Medicine Specialist in Fishers, IN and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIVERSITY OF THE PUNJAB / KING EDWARD MEDICAL COLLEGE in 2002. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Community Hospital South and Franciscan Health Carmel. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD

Allergy Partners Of Fishers

11501 Cumberland Rd Ste 500 Fishers, IN 46037
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Dr. Farooqui's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Farooqui

Poor Front desk
I filled out the on line form on a Sunday with no response. I called the next day several times and left messages. No response. I called again and reached a young man who told me that the first available appt was 8 weeks away. I am covered with painful hives and there was no compassion at all. When I explained my situation, I was hung up on. Never seeing Dr Farooqui, I can't tell about him, but his front desk staff is a reflection of his work.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Oct 18, 2022
We apologize you were not able to come in for an...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I have been looking for answers for over a year and a half. With my toddler's previous doctor (18 months of visits, 3 blood tests, and 1 skin test), I was no closer to any answers. After being dismissed by the previous allergist one too many times, I thankfully found Dr. Farooqui. In 1 visit, Dr. Farooqui spend more time with us, provided me with more information as well as completing a diagnosis. I received so much information, compassion, trust, and action plan in that 1 visit with Dr. Farooqui than in the prior 18 months with the previous allergist. Dr. Farooqui is knowledgeable and smart with an excellent bedside manner. He explained things in a way that can be easily understood, answered all of my questions, and developed an action plan. I finally have answers. I wish I had found Dr. Farooqui sooner.
Happy toddler mom – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I was in for a follow up today with Dr. Farooqui, and it was a highly satisfying appointment as always. I started seeing him 2 years ago after a hospitalization for hives, and since I began treatment with him, I have not had a single hive. This is after years of suffering. He listens to me and works with me to find the best treatment plan possible, and his office staff is highly accommodating to my inflexible schedule. I highly recommend him to anyone who is struggling with allergy or hive related issues.
Shannon Singleton – Jan 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Parents steer clear. Terrible experience with Dr. Farooqui and his bedside manner. Other parents of young kids I’ve spoken with have had similar horrible experiences. We will never be back.
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
ToddlerMom – Nov 26, 2020
We are so very sorry that you felt this way about...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr Farooqui and his staff are very kind and patient. Of all the medical offices I’ve been to in my life, this one by far has the most pleasant atmosphere. 5 stars. No question
Therese – Jul 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
My daughter was recommended to have allergy drops at her ENT office, which weren’t properly explained to me. I called Allergy Partners of Fishers to ask if they offered this and what they thought. Dr. Farooqui happened to be walking by the area where I called in and picked up the phone to explain the differences between shots and drops for me. I was so impressed that a doctor who I hadn’t even come In to see yet, was so nice/intelligent and spent 15 minutes with me on the phone. And when we finally met him, he was even better than he was on the phone. We are looking forward to transferring our allergy care to him from the ENT office.
Kasey Barnes – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I had been bounced back and forth between specialists until being seen by Dr. Farooqui. He took the time to take a thorough history so that he could reach an accurate diagnosis, and then came up with a personalized care plan for me. I look forward to starting my allergy shots to treat my allergies.
Camden Hogan – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I was seen a couple years ago by another Allergy Partners doctor, Dr. Goldberg. That was by far the worst medical experience I had ever had. My appointment was scheduled for 2pm and finally left at 6pm. He was running behind, kept walking out of my room, and was incoherent with his treatment plan. When my PCP recommended a referral to Allergy Partners of Fishers, I almost didn’t go, but decided to give it a try because this is a different office/practice - and boy am I glad I did. Dr. Farooqui was one of the most impressive doctors I have ever had. He is very personable, professional, and extremely thorough. He never seems rushed and takes his time to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. I couldn’t recommend Dr. Farooqui and Allergy Partners of Fishers any higher!
Jerry Cooperman Lee – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr. Farooqui has been a life saver for my son, quite literally. He is the only allergist in the state of Indiana offering OIT treatment for food allergies. I had done a lot of research about this procedure and was willing to drive my family to Cincinnati to be able to treat my son. But ever since hearing about Allergy Partners of Fishers and Dr. Farooqui, we have been so thankful about having an option so close to home. We have started on the OIT protocol and couldn’t be more excited.
Heather Shuster – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Friendly service from the start to finish. I had an easy time completing my paperwork online and had a quick check in process. Dr. Farooqui had excellent bedside manner and discussed all of my treatment options before helping me select the most appropriate medicine for my severe asthma. He even called me at home after the appointment to discuss my lab results and ask about my progress. Couldn’t be happier with my new asthma specialist.
Patty Henry – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I seldom write reviews, but wanted to take the time to write one for this practice. Dr. Farooqui and his team are top notch. Everything from the scheduling, to the check in, to my visit with Dr. Farooqui was above my expectations. This is the first doctor’s office that I have been to which takes the time to be thorough and also cater to my personal needs by providing excellent customer service. A++ HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Tom Bishop – Dec 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr. Farooqui took all the time with my visit explaining how my B cell had quit working and the treatment would be for me the rest of my life. Whenever I need to see him, he was always available. For 3 years I went every 4 weeks to get a 4 hour infusion to replace my antibodies. Because my immune system was gone, I picked up everything that was going around especially in the winter months. My husband asked if it would help my health to another climate and he thought a dryer climate would be better. We now live in another state where if the humility get over 10 is unusual. I have been healther, but the hardest thing for our move was leaving Dr. Farooqui behind.
Jerry and Ruth Gootee – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr. Farooqui has made more positive difference in our child’s asthma struggles in one visit than 6 specialists in 2 states have made over the past seven years. Our daughter with SEVERE asthma has not had even one attack since November 21, 2018, which was the date of our first visit with Dr. Farooqui. I had the worst attitude walking into his practice that day, but Dr. Farooqui met my fears and weariness with compassion, confidence and effective treatment. In these five months since, our daughter has had zero (NONE) asthma attacks, she has moved up 2 reading levels, and she has grown noticeably in stature and in her ability to make friends. We no longer live on adrenaline waiting for the next trigger. We have put our nebulizers away. Dr. Farooqui and his practice are an answer to prayer for our family, and I highly recommend you trust him with your own care as well.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I adore Dr. Farooqui. I've been a patient for over two years. He always takes his time, explains things so YOU understand. He has changed the quality of my life. I will always for thankful for making me better. His staff is friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a Allergy Doctor, look no farther!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr. Farooqui is awesome! He is a human first and then a doctor. He explains things in terms that even a child could understand. He is a great listener and he is fun. Very humble. I would HIGHLY refer him to anyone.
Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Very knowledgeable. Personable. Dr. Farooqui took the time to explain everything on which I had a question. His staff is friendly and helpful.
Fishers, IN – Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Farooqui if you are in need of a top-notch allergist. I found his treatment protocol for me to be extremely helpful. Not only that but his bedside manner is exceptional. He sat down and I could tell by his posture that he was in no hurry to get to his next patient. His listened intently to my concerns and interjected questions when he needed clarification. I absolutely had his undivided attention. I am very grateful to be his patient.
Anthony Cope in NEW PALESTINE, IN – Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
First of all, I need to mention how impressed I was with how willing the staff worked with me on finding an appointment quickly since I am moving out of state soon. Secondly, hands down one of the best doctors you will ever find. Listens, incredibly knowledgeable on every question I asked, and would even explain things to me on a level that I could quickly understand. Such an outstanding individual and even remembered me from almost 2 years ago. I could not be happier with my visit.
Christopher in Indianapolis – Feb 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Dr. Farooqui is helping improve my health. I had been to other doctors and they just gave more meds; which still didn't help. Then I came to see Dr. Farooqui ( he actually listened to how I was feeling & my symptoms) He recommended testing and treatments. In a few months I am feeling better than I have in years. I have no doubts I will continue to improve. I believe Dr. Farooqui truly cares about his patients health & well being.
Kimberly Kay Mohler in Bluffton, IN – Jan 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?
Upon arriving at Dr. Farooqui's office it was evident that he was well prepared. He was well versed in with my situation and even called drug reps to have a sample of a really expensive drug waiting for me and it worked wonders. He took a very common sense approach to my situation. He did a very good job explaining things to me and is going to work with me over the phone as much as possible due to the long distance that I would have to travel to his office.
Brazil, IN – Jul 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Farooqui?