Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD

Allergy & Immunology | Male

Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD
Dr. Farooqui is Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and has been in clinical practice since 2013. He has previously served as an Assistant Professor of Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio. He has been a principal investigator on research grants, published numerous journal articles and regularly speaks at local and national conferences. Dr. Farooqui completed his fellowship training in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University. He completed his residency and board certification in Internal Medicine from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, and earned his medical degree from King Edward Medical University, where he graduated in the top ten percent of his class. Dr. Farooqui's clinical interests include a variety of conditions such as nasal/eye allergies, chronic sinus disease, asthma, stinging allergies, food allergies, eosinophilic esophagitis, and immunologic disorders. In his spare time, Dr. Farooqui loves exploring the outdoors and local hot spots with his wife and two sons. He also enjoys blazing down city roads and scenic mountain trails on his bicycles.

Dr. Farooqui's Care Philosophy

The ability to care for my patients has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. I strive to provide the quality of an academic center within my community and spend the time necessary with patients and families to make sure they leave satisfied. I am also very passionate about extending education of allergic conditions beyond my office walls and am very active in local asthma and food allergy organizations.

Dr. Farooqui's Experience

See how Dr. Farooqui's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Farooqui

Dr. Farooqui accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Farooqui is now accepting new patients
Noblesville493 Westfield Rd
Noblesville, IN 46060
Evening
(317) 621-5460Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 11 hospitals where Dr. Farooqui has admitting privileges.

Dr. Farooqui's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Farooqui to family and friends
Dr. Farooqui's Performance
Brazil, IN |
Upon arriving at Dr. Farooqui's office it was evident that he was well prepared. He was well versed in with my situation and even called drug reps to have a sample of a really expensive drug waiting for me and it worked wonders. He took a very common sense approach to my situation. He did a very good job explaining things to me and is going to work with me over the phone as much as possible due to the long distance that I would have to travel to his office.
Indianapolis, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Farooqui! We switched to him from another allergist and am so thankful we did. Finally, we are making some progress to help my daughter outgrow her food allergy. She is now able to eat a wider variety of food after having successfully completing a food challenge at Dr. Farooqui's office. Our appointments have always been on time and office staff and nurses have been great with my daughter.
in Westfield |
This doctor's care is second to none, and he has a great personality to go with it. My 1 year old has 5 food allergies and we went to Dr Farooqui for a second opinion, as our first allergist struggled/failed to diagnose, treat, and manage our situation. We now have a clear plan of care, everything is managed and controlled, and I feel educated and listened to. Definitely one of the very best physicians I will ever meet.
Indianapolis, IN |
My teen-aged daughter sees Dr. Farooqui for her allergies. Prior to seeing him, her allergies were controlled by her meds, but they made her really drowsy. Dr. Farooqui tried other meds to see what works for her. Recently she went in because she had some kind of rash (hives?) on her legs. He actually called us on the phone (twice) to discuss what needed to be done to help her deal with the itch. The sign-in process sometimes takes several minutes. Maybe they should consider hiring more help.
Plainfield, IN |
Very knowledgeable and patient with questions. Great demeanor.
in Marion, IN |
Dr. Farooqui, did an excellent job describing my impression (problem). I appreciated his time, as I felt he was a concerned physician.
Greenwood, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is top notch; his patient care - excellent. From our first visit, we've felt valued and important. He is compassionate, thorough and easy to talk to. He listens to understand, not just to respond. We are confident that he is fully invested in our daughter's care and will do all he can to not only best manage and treat her condition, but also ease our concerns. We rest easy knowing Dr. Farooqui is taking care of our child. We can't put a price tag on that!
Greenwood, IN |
I saw Dr. Farooqui after suffering from Hives lasting weeks for six weeks. He was awful I can't believe after all the good reviews how bad he was. I had been to other offices and had seen several np's and he told me nurses have no business seeing patients how do I expect to get better only seeing nurses on top him also not knowing what is wrong. I will not return.
Thank you for your feedback. At Allergy Partners of Central Indiana, we employ several Nurse Practitioners and believe they are an integral part of providing high quality care to our patients. We are sorry that you are not feeling better as yet, and would be happy to see you back in follow up to assess the progression of your condition. If you have any further concerns, please feel free to call us at any time and we will strive to ensure your satisfaction. Have a great day!
in Whiteland, IN |
I was impressed from the moment I called to schedule an appointment. The receptionist answered my call and scheduled me the next week. She was very professional, kind and informative. As a new patient to Dr Farooqui, he took the time to listen to my history and complaints. His assessment was thorough and he discussed my results and plan in great detail that made perfect sense. Written detailed summary provided after visit had everything we had discussed & was amazing for review.
Greenwood, IN |
Dr Farooqui is very personable! Great with my 3 year old. He explains things very well and makes sure your questions are met and that you are comfortable. I have felt so much more confident with our treatment after becoming his patient.
Greenwood, IN |
I suffered for 7 months with a constant rash, with itching. I went to my dermatologist more times than I can count on my hands. I had tried everything over the counter and everything they prescribed for me. I had a biopsy which even then they could not really tell me what was going on. Feed up, since they would not give me a referral, I went to doctor for a referral. I went and by the third appointment, I not only had an answer but a solution and a plan to help me get rid of it. I cannot thank h
Converse, IN |
He listens to what you are saying and that is very important to me as a patient
in Indianapolis, in |
Upon our first meeting Dr. Farooqui Is quite personable, takes time to make sure the patient knows what the plan of treatment is and Also gives it to you in writing! He makes sure all questions get answers and double checks to make sure you understand procedures and policies. Husband staff I see knowledgeable and caring as well and can compliment. His bedside manner. I look forward to working with Dr Farooqui and getting my allergies under control!
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui really listened to understand my concerns. He is very thorough and easily came up with a plan for my health care that other doctors.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is very personable and he listens to what is going on with whatever it is that is a concern! I was on allergy shots for over 10 years and now I am off of my shots and addressing my allergies in a different way! Love his character and his practice! Thank you so much!
in Westfield, IN |
Am very proactive in my healthcare and have been blessed with incredible Pioneering Doctors and their support staffs; from Mayo Clinic, UCLA Medical Center, Loyola Medical Center Chicago, and IU Health during my lifetime! Dr. Farooqui is very knowledgeable, thorough, caring, with an A+ bedside manner as well as a keen understanding of not only having the ability to converse and explain potential difficulties but also to converse and explain all possible remedies! He seeks answers for patients!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui and his entire staff are awesome! I appreciate them!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is very friendly, informative, and patient-focused. He made sure to discuss everything with me in detail, from the causes of my conditions, to the use of the medications prescribed to me, as well as the variety of options I had moving forward. He mentioned that I would be a great candidate for immunotherapy, but did not pressure me at all to make a decision. Most of all, he gave me hope for a better quality of life! I will recommend him always without reservations.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Up front and direct. On the ball.
in indianapolis, in |
Dr. Farooqui was very patient and considerate with me, took time to explain in details what my allergies where and discussed his plan of action for me.
in Noblesville, IN |
Today wasn't my first time seeing him for my allergies. He's a great doctor who knows what he's talking about. I think he will help my asthma and allergy!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Farooqui and his staff are pleasant and thorough. They run on schedule, but are also accommodating in emergencies and never make the patient feel rushed.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. FAROOQUI seems very compassionate and knowledgeable. He takes his time to explain his care plan and to listen to patient concerns.
in Linton IN |
Had a terrific dermatitis problem - went to other doctors before being recommended to Dr Farooqui - it took one appointment - he diagnosed the problem - gave me directions for treatment and within 1 week their were definite signs of healing. It has been 1 month and I am so thrilled with the Doctor - my hair is growing back my skin is clear and I feel like a new person. Thank you Dr. Without a doubt I would recommend him to any and all people who are looking for a dermatologist.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent communicator, explains things so I can understand them, immediately provided solutions to a long standing problem.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Very caring, knows his stuff, and has a sense of humor. I love Dr Farooqui!
Indianapolis in |
A friend referred him to me, soooooo glad I went. Several months being sick lots of dr visits(with no help) and a lot of money later Dr. Farooqui knew right away what my problem was. Very thankful!!!! ??
in Indianapolis, IN |
I appreciated the friendly staff and Dr. And, I appreciated being able to go on-line and filling out the paperwork prior to my appointment. It was very easy to do.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Although fairly young in my adult life, I have been going to doctors for at least the last five years because I have been so ill with stomach and GI problems as well as a severe sinus infection every year at the same time. Dr. Farooqui is the ONLY doctor I have been to that knew what I was talking about and immediately made me feel like he understood what I was saying and that I was finally going to get some answers! After following his recommendations for two months, I feel great!
Greenwood, IN |
I would recommend Dr. Farooqui without reservation. He genuinely cares about your health and the outcomes of his recommendations.
in Greenwood, IN |
My son sees Dr. Farooqui now. He has seen him twice now. The first visit was fabulous! He explained everything, so my son understood, as well as, I. He took the time to get to know my son and his medical history. I must say, he has a very good "bedside" manner. The second visit was because my son has been having trouble breathing and didn't appear to be asthma related, so he referred him to the Voice Clinic. As soon as he was seen there, they knew exactly his diagnosis!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is very kind with the children. He makes them feel at ease.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farouk, makes you feel like he cares, never seems to be rushed, takes his time, thoroughly explains and genuinely seems to care about your health and wellbeing.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is personable and in the past year I have been under his care, my chronic allergies and asthma has been much more controlled. I have been a patient of this practice for almost two decades. Dr. Farooqui has provided the best care of the three doctors and two nurse practitioners I have received care from. Honestly, had Dr. Farooqui not joined the practice when he did, I would have sought care from a difference care provider.
in 207 Westridge Blvd |
I didn't know what to expect when I got there, they made me fill very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Farooqui.
in Noblesville, IN |
Dr. Farooqui was very thorough and spent time with me. Even walked out front with me to be sure I schedule another appointment and got the information I needed. The staff was very nice. Thank you so much.
Indianapolis, IN |
Took the time to explain our options for new allergy medications. After several years of shots, my daughter hit a plateau. Dr. Farooqui referred us to an ENT for an opinion on structural issues - not afraid to say "time to look beyond allergies" - even though that is his bread and butter. He also did not cut our visit short when he was needed for an emergency with another patient - he came back and picked up where he left off.
Greensburg, IN |
We love him! He's very patient, friendly, and has a wonderful sense of humor.
Chicago, IL |
Excellent patient care from both doctor and nurses. I was seen quickly and the doctor listened to me which is a huge plus. I would recommend him and his office to everyone.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He makes sure to explain everything and explores all options for treatment!
in Morgantown Indiana |
Very great guy and has helped me greatly!!!!! I would recommend him to any and everyone!!!!
in Westfield, IN |
I began having severe allergy symptoms 2 years ago. After much struggling with over the counter meds, my primary care doctor referred me to Allergy Partners. Dr. Farooqui has helped me put together a plan that has improved my symptoms 100% and live my life almost allergy free!
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Farooqui is very knowledgeable of new medications and treatments. He is very kind and efficient. He looks you in the eye which is good. The south side indy facilities however leave much to be desired - run down, viales not secure, and no privacy - the whole waiting room could hear my list of medications as the nurse reviewed them. I do appreciate Dr Farooqui and how he's helped me.
Thank you very much for the feedback! We take all patient concerns very seriously, and want you to know we appreciate your comments. Allergy Partners is currently in the process of building out a new South Side location, which we are very excited about. Given our practice growth, we are confident it will help meet the needs of our expanding practice. Stay tuned for details on our big move within the coming months.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui provided solutions to allergy problems that have plagued me for a decade. Most specialists advise me to keep taking my allergy pills and make it through the rough part of the season. Dr. Farooqui gave me several options to find relief - I was, and still am, blown away.
Professionalism was excellent and nice personality. Thank you, Matthew
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have struggled with allergies for years. He is one of the best doctor's I have ever been to; incredibly thorough with answering questions and making sure I understood my treatment plan. He even called me himself to go over treatment schedule and insurance information with me; this was especially impressive to me because usually a doctor would make his staff do that kind of work. I highly recommend him to anyone.
in Shelbyville, Indiana |
After many years of seeing doctors, along the way who we haven't loved, it was refreshing to have a doctor actually sit down and listen, and know what he is talking about. He took the time to explain all we needed to know along with answering all of our questions. We wish that he could be our allergist, family doctor, and everything else.
in Indianapolis, IN |
He is very thorough and listens intentionally to what you are saying. Dr. Farooqui explains things so that you can understand them; and he lays out in a way that makes you believe you can follow them and see results. He is always open to any questions or concerns you may have. I absolutely love Dr. Nabeel Farooqui!
in Greenwood, Indiana |
Definitely had a great experience meeting Dr.Farooqui.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Farooqui is extremely informative and interested in the individual care of the patient. His discussions of various allergy/asthma topics is thorough and very helpful. I would certainly recommend him to family and friends.
Have you seen Dr. Nabeel Farooqui, MD?

Compare Dr. Farooqui

Dr. Farooqui says...

Dr. Farooqui is Board Certified in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology, and has been in clinical practice since 2013.  He has previously served as an Assistant Professor of Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University and Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.  He has been a principal investigator on research grants, published numerous journal articles and regularly speaks at local and national conferences.  Dr. Farooqui completed his fellowship training in Adult and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology at The Ohio State University.  He completed his residency and board certification in Internal Medicine from The University of Tennessee Health Science Center in Memphis, and earned his medical degree from King Edward Medical University, where he graduated in the top ten percent of his class.  Dr. Farooqui's clinical interests include a variety of conditions such as nasal/eye allergies, chronic sinus disease, asthma, stinging allergies, food allergies, eosinophilic esophagitis, and immunologic disorders.

In his spare time, Dr. Farooqui loves exploring the outdoors and local hot spots with his wife and two sons.  He also enjoys blazing down city roads and scenic mountain trails on his bicycles.

Dr. Farooqui's Care Philosophy

The ability to care for my patients has been one of the greatest blessings in my life.  I strive to provide the quality of an academic center within my community and spend the time necessary with patients and families to make sure they leave satisfied.  I am also very passionate about extending education of allergic conditions beyond my office walls and am very active in local asthma and food allergy organizations.

Dr. Farooqui's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Allergy & Immunology
  •  Board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Farooqui has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Farooqui's Board Certifications

• Allergy & Immunology

• Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Anaphylaxis
  • Asthma
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Sinusitis

Completed in 2013

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Farooqui does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Farooqui and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Allergy & Immunology