Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Lokhandwala

Holy Family Hospital Endocrine and Diabetes Center

60 East St Ste 2100 Methuen, MA 01844

Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Methuen, MA. She graduated from Aga Khan University / Aga Khan Medical College and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

Dr. Lokhandwala accepts

Dr. Lokhandwala accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Lokhandwala's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.5

Dr. Lokhandwala?
Dr. Lokhandwala's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD
I have been seeing Dr. Lochandwala for 6 years now. She is a fabulous doctor. She came across the first couple of appointments as being tough with getting my mindset set to accept I have diabetes, and what I needed to do on my end of the care plan. Through her care and compassion I have a profound respect for her and treatment of my disease. She is very thorough, and great at answering my questions about this disease . I never feel rushed, or clueless after an appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Lokhandwala for ten years and I highly recommend her. She is a great listener, very encouraging and tries to help you find solutions to your health problems. She talks with you, not at you. She takes the time to get to know you. She doesn't rush your appointment and clearly explains the benefits and risks if she does suggest a medication. She encourages me to make healthier life choices and I really appreciate her positive reinforcement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Lokhandwala for my Type 2 diagnosis for a couple of years now. I truly appreciate how she has always taken the time to talk with me and the advice she has offered on how even the most smallest changes can improve my life with diabetes. I look forward to my continued treatment from Dr. L for years to come. If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledgeable, caring and supportive as a professional in the field of endocrinology, I absolutely recommend Dr. Lokhandwala.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala and her team have been very receptive to my needs and voice and have provided me with a great system to help manage my Diabetes. After being diagnosed I was worried that I'd have a hard time finding an Endo that was a good fit. I read a few horror stories online and did not want to deal with any extra stress. Fortunately, this is not the case here. With the assistance of Dr. L and her team I have gotten my A1C down from over 14.0 to under 6.0!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I have been under the care of Dr. Lokhandwala for the better part of four years. She has always given me great advise and personal care. Diabetes is not a illness that can be cured easily. It can only be controlled with the help of medicine at the stage i am at. She has counselled me with regard to control of the illness and remedial action necessary to lessen its side affects. I will recommend this physician to anyone in need of a great endocrinologist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala is a true professional and master in her field. If you want good medical advice she is the doctor for you. I have been seen by Dr. Lokahdwala for many years. I would recommend her to any future patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Doctor Lokhandwala is a doctor that not only treats a patient, but actually listens to them. Her care and follow-up is excellent. Thank you for being my doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala is very helpful and humble. She does her best to help. She exceeded above and beyond my expectations. I do highly recommend her. Wish i knew her before.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I began seeing Dr.Lokhandwala after my doctor from Mass General was no longer covered through my insurance. I have had my thyroid removed so seeing an endocrinologist will be an occurrence for the rest of my life. I instantly felt comfortable with Dr.Lokhandwala's approach to my course of treatment. She is friendly, caring yet not afraid to tell you when you need to take better care of yourself. (which I often neglect myself as a mom of 3)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I am very grateful to have Dr. Lockhandwala as my endocrinologist. She had always been patient , honest and straight forward with me. She diagnosed a thyroid cancer, advised and guided me through my treatment with confidence and kindness. I highly recommend her and will continue my care with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala is honest and grounded. She has been very good with managing my Mom's diabetes. Her approach is very clear and direct. She always takes the time to explain us everything in depth and is very patient with my Mom. We're very happy with her and would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
My daughter is under Dr Lokhandwala's care for thyroid cancer. Her and her staff helped get us appointments quickly for treatment and surgery. She was so helpful in answering all our questions at a time when we were very stressed. I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala has been my diabetes specialist for about 4 years now she is very thorough and has helped me maintain my A1C as it has gone up and down, she gives options and her opinion and lets me choose what I want to do. If I need a firm discussion she has no problem letting me know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it. I wouldn't want it any other way. I would highly recommend her to anyone needing help with diabetes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Wonderful and very caring dr, spot on with diagnosis and treatment plan. Dr Lockhandwala will take the time explaining and listening to all your concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
My husband and I are patients I’d Dr. Lokhandwala, we highly recommend her. I have had Type 2 diabetes for 18 years, since going to Dr. Lokhandwala my diabetes has improved. She has changed my life; my ALC has never been under 7.5. Since being her patient, my ALC is now 6.7.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Lokhandwala's for over 8 years. Each time I meet with her, she is very professional. She goes out of her way to make a connection with her patients beyond just their medical care. I always feel that if I have any problems at all, she is looking for ways to address the issue. She prides herself in making sure each patient is receiving the best possible care even to go as far as speaking with insurance companies. I truly feel I am valued patient not just a number.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Excellent. Dr. Lokhandwala has been extremely helpful with my Mom's transition to New England and support her medical needs. Dr. L has worked closely with us to give the proper guidance and treatment for my Mom's diabetes. The staff that supports her and us are excellent including doing the initial preparations to documentation to overall kindness. Working via the portal to communicate between appointments has been the best tool I / we have dealing with progress and overall communications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala was very informative and compassionate. She assured me that my issue was under control. Yes she did say it would be very helpful to lose weight, excercise more, eat properly, which I knew I needed to do anyway. I am appreciative of her honesty and the care provided was excellent. Her staff is lovely and make you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
I agree with the other comments left about Dr. Lokhandwala, she was knowledgeable but completely lacked any compassion or bedside manor. Her staff was great and very helpful but I would not recommend anyone to her treatment and found a new endocrinologist after one visit with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Naaznin Lokhandwala, MD?
Dr. Lokhandwala's (Dr. L), the office staff was not only pleasant, but comforting. Dr. L listened to my questions/concerns then she very patiently answered/addressed every one, then explained her recommended course of treatment and why it was recommended. Dr. L really cares. My experience was that she seemed to really want me to be part of my own treatment. In between appointments she was accessible for questions. They were answered in a timely fashion. I never felt rushed out of her office.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lokhandwala?

Holy Family Hospital Endocrine and Diabetes Center