Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD

Dr. Srikanth
Telehealth services available

Center For Weight Loss Surgery

34509 9th Ave S Ste 103 Federal Way, WA 98003

Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD is a Bariatric Surgery Specialist in Federal Way, WA and has over 33 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland and St. Francis Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Srikanth to book an appointment.

Compare with other Bariatric Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Srikanth with our nearby Bariatric Surgery Specialists at MultiCare Health System.

Make an appointment at MultiCare Health System today at (253) 444-6638.

These providers are on the medical staff of MultiCare Health System.

Dr. Srikanth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srikanth

4.1

Dr. Srikanth?
  • Office environment (22)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (22)
  • Explained conditions well (21)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Long wait times (5)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (5)
They make getting the lab reports to them the responsibility of the patient but don’t bother to follow up if the lab sends the wrong lab report. How is the patient supposed to know if the wrong report is faxed to them? They do no follow up but expect extra payment by the patient when they don’t do their job. Don’t go there! Dr. Srikanth is great but his office manager could care less! She’s all about getting her money since she’s his wife! Gotta pay for her kids premium education! Talk about entitled! I’ll never go back!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Corrupt – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr Srinkanth has been my surgeon for 6 years, with Gastric Sleeve, Gall Bladder removal, and recently Duodenal Switch. He cares for his patients and wants them to succeed in their weight loss and continued health after surgery. I would not choose any other surgeon. I trust him and am thankful to know him as one of the top Bariatric Surgeon in our state.
BD – Sep 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Just a great experience. Dr Srikanth has a great reputation in the community and it is well deserved. He is very kind and patient and doesn’t sugar coat anything. Very thorough and concerned about the patients well-being.
tinah – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
I can't say enough good things about Dr Srikanth at Center for Weight Loss Surgery. From the initial informational appointment Dr Srikanth made me feel like like I mattered. He listened. He understood. He provided a wealth of information about my options. He let me be in control of the next steps. At each follow-up appointment he remembered the smallest details about my personal life which showed me that he was really paying attention to me and to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Srikanth to anyone considering weight loss surgery. You WON"T be disappointed!!!
Sharion – Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr. Srikanth and all his staff at Center for Weight Loss Surgery are an incredible team. Dr. Srikanth has a beautiful bedside manner. Always friendly, smiling but he definitely keeps it real. Very upfront and honest, no sugar coating. I can tell from his staff and the surgery team that they have nothing but great respect for him. It's very obvious to me that Dr. Srikanth loves his profession and really cares about his patients. He's very dedicated to be your surgeon for life...amazing follow up care. He's had to perform several surgery's on me starting with my weight loss surgery, a hiatal hernia with a revision to my original weight loss surgery and an emergency appendectomy. I kind of feel like I have my own personal surgeon. The whole process has been nothing but a great experience start to finish.
Anna Falls – Aug 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
What can I say about Dr. Srikanth and his team besides they have been a blessing! From my first consult every one in the office was amazing friendly attentive and very welcoming. Which helped along with Dr Srikanth taking time explaining the different surgery options I had in terms I could understand and answering all my questions; brought comfort and peace for me to move forward with my surgery. From there the before care and continued after care I receive has in my opinion been above and beyond what I was expecting. Every appointment phone call they make you feel like you are their only patient. Wish I would have made an appointment 12 years ago I may have had the surgery back then. At the end of my appointments I always tell Dr Srikanth “Thank you!” His response is always “Don’t thank me yet I haven’t done anything.” Well doc in 2016 after my first visit you and your team changed my life. So yes you and your team have done something. So THANK YOU!!
Carl Greer in Olympia , WA – Jun 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Recently had gastric sleeve surgery. Super happy with the results so far. Came home from hospital same night and haven't looked back since. Extremely happy with Dr and his staff. Wish I had this surgery years ago.
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Great doctor who explains everything very well. Also, great sense of humor which helps. Excellent surgeon who I would recommend to anyone interested in weight loss surgery.
May 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
I am 7 years out from having my gastric bypass surgery and still have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Srikanth and Kristin both. They both gave me honest answers and I was well informed before and after my surgery. Michelle H. Billings Montana
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
I met Dr. Srikanth in the ER where I landed when my intestines twisted, requiring quick diagnosis and emergency surgery. Dr. Srikanth was very responsive - coming in the middle of the night and getting me quickly into surgery. He is personable, professional, and articulate and my surgery went smoothly with no complications. I'd definitely recommend him and his staff.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Run from this Dr!! You only get to see him pre op and once post op. All other appts. are with Kristen Howard. They keep you waiting a minimum of 30 past your appt. time every time!! Never good get answers from Dr. Srikanth!
JD – Nov 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr Srikanth is an amazing surgeon . He is serious about what he dose and comes highly recommended from everyone I came in contact with during my time starting in May until the present Oct. 2018. Date of surgery. I enjoyed my first conversation with Kelly and the respect she showed for the Dr she’s worked for for years, to the visit With Dr Srikanth and the joy he shared in helping me and my journey. His thoroughness was amazing and experience valuable to me. Thank you Dr Srikanth, Joni Mosteller
Oct 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Anyone good reviews must still be in the honeymoon phase. I had nothing good to say until I hit the two year mark. Then things started falling apart as complications arose. When I went back in with issues, Dr. Srikanth and Kristin both became much more difficult to deal with. They were insistent on lecturing me for not following their instructions, which I had been. They also missed a very severe case of pneumonia and I ended up in the ER the following day. Ill never go back.
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
He almost killed my wife. She had to get on a feeding tube. The Mayo Clinic had to fix his surgery. Five zero nine eight five zero seven one nine five. Would be willing to talk with others for a case. Thanks.
Jan 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Like the other patient posted in here RUN from this man. He is a bad man with a scalpel who only wants your money. I too am on a feeding tube and after 30+ surgeries to try and fix the mess he created and found I am now needing a full gastrectomy. He ruined my life. I have been on a feeding tube for over a year and most likely will be for life. I am very interested in talking to anyone else who has been a victim of his negligence. He needs his licence taken in my opinion!
CMH in Federal Way, WA – Oct 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr. Srikanth and his staff have been amazing to work with. Had my surgery about 18 months ago and so happy I chose him as my surgeon. I would and have recommended him to others and I will again! They were very accommodating in getting my surgery before the end of the year when my deductible was met.
Laura in Port Orchard, WA – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Srikanth?

The Center for Weight Loss Surgery is a state-of-the-art bariatric surgery center dedicated to providing comprehensive, patient-focused and compassionate...Read more

• Bariatric Surgery