Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD

Bariatric Surgery •  Male • Age 55

Dr. Srikanth

Center For Weight Loss Surgery

34509 9th Ave S Federal Way, WA 98003

Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Federal Way, WA and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University in 1988 and specializes in bariatric surgery, bariatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Srikanth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srikanth

4.2

Dr. Srikanth?
Dr. Srikanth's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD
I can't say enough good things about Dr Srikanth at Center for Weight Loss Surgery. From the initial informational appointment Dr Srikanth made me feel like like I mattered. He listened. He understood. He provided a wealth of information about my options. He let me be in control of the next steps. At each follow-up appointment he remembered the smallest details about my personal life which showed me that he was really paying attention to me and to my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Srikanth to anyone considering weight loss surgery. You WON"T be disappointed!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr. Srikanth and all his staff at Center for Weight Loss Surgery are an incredible team. Dr. Srikanth has a beautiful bedside manner. Always friendly, smiling but he definitely keeps it real. Very upfront and honest, no sugar coating. I can tell from his staff and the surgery team that they have nothing but great respect for him. It's very obvious to me that Dr. Srikanth loves his profession and really cares about his patients. He's very dedicated to be your surgeon for life...amazing follow up care. He's had to perform several surgery's on me starting with my weight loss surgery, a hiatal hernia with a revision to my original weight loss surgery and an emergency appendectomy. I kind of feel like I have my own personal surgeon. The whole process has been nothing but a great experience start to finish.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
What can I say about Dr. Srikanth and his team besides they have been a blessing! From my first consult every one in the office was amazing friendly attentive and very welcoming. Which helped along with Dr Srikanth taking time explaining the different surgery options I had in terms I could understand and answering all my questions; brought comfort and peace for me to move forward with my surgery. From there the before care and continued after care I receive has in my opinion been above and beyond what I was expecting. Every appointment phone call they make you feel like you are their only patient. Wish I would have made an appointment 12 years ago I may have had the surgery back then. At the end of my appointments I always tell Dr Srikanth “Thank you!” His response is always “Don’t thank me yet I haven’t done anything.” Well doc in 2016 after my first visit you and your team changed my life. So yes you and your team have done something. So THANK YOU!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Recently had gastric sleeve surgery. Super happy with the results so far. Came home from hospital same night and haven't looked back since. Extremely happy with Dr and his staff. Wish I had this surgery years ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Great doctor who explains everything very well. Also, great sense of humor which helps. Excellent surgeon who I would recommend to anyone interested in weight loss surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
I am 7 years out from having my gastric bypass surgery and still have nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr Srikanth and Kristin both. They both gave me honest answers and I was well informed before and after my surgery. Michelle H. Billings Montana
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
I met Dr. Srikanth in the ER where I landed when my intestines twisted, requiring quick diagnosis and emergency surgery. Dr. Srikanth was very responsive - coming in the middle of the night and getting me quickly into surgery. He is personable, professional, and articulate and my surgery went smoothly with no complications. I'd definitely recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Run from this Dr!! You only get to see him pre op and once post op. All other appts. are with Kristen Howard. They keep you waiting a minimum of 30 past your appt. time every time!! Never good get answers from Dr. Srikanth!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Dr Srikanth is an amazing surgeon . He is serious about what he dose and comes highly recommended from everyone I came in contact with during my time starting in May until the present Oct. 2018. Date of surgery. I enjoyed my first conversation with Kelly and the respect she showed for the Dr she’s worked for for years, to the visit With Dr Srikanth and the joy he shared in helping me and my journey. His thoroughness was amazing and experience valuable to me. Thank you Dr Srikanth, Joni Mosteller
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?
Anyone good reviews must still be in the honeymoon phase. I had nothing good to say until I hit the two year mark. Then things started falling apart as complications arose. When I went back in with issues, Dr. Srikanth and Kristin both became much more difficult to deal with. They were insistent on lecturing me for not following their instructions, which I had been. They also missed a very severe case of pneumonia and I ended up in the ER the following day. Ill never go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myur Srikanth, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Srikanth?

The Center for Weight Loss Surgery is a state-of-the-art bariatric surgery center dedicated to providing comprehensive, patient-focused and compassionate care in a warm and friendly environment. We know that there is no "one size fits all" solution w...

• Bariatric Surgery

Madras Medical College, Tamil Nadu Dr Mgr Medical University
Madras Medical College

• Tamil

Dr. Srikanth accepts

Dr. Srikanth accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Providence Health Plans
Personal Option EPO
Regence Blue Shield of Washington
Preferred Provider Network

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check Dr. Srikanth's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Srikanth's Top Procedures and Conditions

Stomach Surgery

Dr. Srikanth performs Stomach Surgery more than 96% of his peers

Dr. Srikanth performs this procedure more than 96% of his peers

Obesity

Dr. Srikanth treats Obesity more than 93% of his peers

Dr. Srikanth treats this condition more than 93% of his peers

Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)

Dr. Srikanth performs Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery) more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Srikanth performs this procedure more than 92% of his peers

Dr. Srikanth's conditions and procedures:

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Ptosis
  • Gastric Restrictive With Partial Gastrectomy or Jejunojejunostomy
  • Laparoscopic Revision Gastric Restrictive Procedure
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Open Gastric Restrictive Procedure