Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Male · Age 63

Dr. Tanenbaum

Myron Tanenbaum, MD

7765 SW 87th Ave Ste 210 Miami, FL 33173

Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Washington University St Louis in 1981 and specializes in ophthalmology and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Tanenbaum accepts

Dr. Tanenbaum accepts the following insurance:

Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Tanenbaum's experience treating your condition or procedure

high
high

Dr. Tanenbaum treats Visual Field Defects more than 89% of his peers

Dr. Tanenbaum treats this condition more than 89% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Scotoma

• Dacryoadenitis
  • Dacryocystectomy
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid
  • Eyelid Spasm
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Graves' Disease
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroid Eye Disease
  • Visual Field Defects

To deliver high quality, individualized patient care in a safe, private, personalized setting

• Ophthalmology

93.44262295081967%

Dr. Tanenbaum?
Dr. Tanenbaum's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD
Dr. Tanenbaum was highly recommended to my mom for upper eyelids surgery. He was courteous and took the time to answer all of our questions and made my mom feel at ease even though there was a language barrier. The procedure and care during and after was professional and caring. The follow-up phone call to check on my mom was appreciated. We would recommend Dr. Tanenbaum to our friends and relatives with no hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I was very pleased with Dr. Tannenbaum. My eye was infected and after he examined my eye, he explained the procedure that was required. He was extremely reassuring. The experience at the Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center went well. Dr. Tannenbaum greeted me ON TIME. I experienced zero pain after surgery and I was out within 3 hours. I had no residual pain and my eye infection cleared up immediately. Kudos to an excellent surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I had upper eyelid surgery and could not be more satisfied with the results. Dr. Tanenbaum did an excellent job and was extremely meticulous about answering all my questions. Highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Dr. Tanenbaum is a precise and exacting specialist. He is a warm and gracious individual with skills seldom seen in todays world. He is the perfect choice for any individual seeking the "Best".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I had upper and lower eyelid surgery with Dr. Tanenbaum and was a wonderful experience. The results were fantastic even one week after surgery with no swelling or bruisiing. His staff is professional and the wait time was less than 4 minutes whenever I was in the office. Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I highly recommend Dr Tanenbaum. Had eyelid surgery and found the doctor and overall experience to be excellent. He took the time to explain all that the procedure entailed and answered all my question in a manner that I easily understood. He is very professional and has a great staff. Waiting time for my consultation and follow up was minimal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
4 of my friends ,as well as myself and my husband ,have had different eye surgeries with Dr. Tanenbaum. Each one of us referred the other to Dr. Tanenbaum after our own surgeries went so well. For myself, at age 68, I had Blethroplasty on upper and lower lids. Even though I knew I wanted Dr. Tanenbaum, I went to two other well known surgeons for an eye consultation. From that first meeting, I knew he was the best choice. My eyes really look incredible and very natural. Thanks Dr. T.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Dr. Tanenbaum came highly recommended by my dermatologist who at an appointment told me she had seen many doctors' eyelid work and of all the surgeons in Miami, his was the most natural and some of the best she'd seen. With that, I got in my car, drove over to his office to schedule my surgery. He said I would look refreshed after my procedure, but I feel like I look years younger. His work went beyond my expectations! I'm so completely satisfied! His bedside manner is as wonderful as his work!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
On the recommendation of a friend who is a physician and had her eyelids done with Dr. Tannenbaum, I decided to do mine with him. The results are amazing and the scar is invisible. His bedside manners are admirable and explains everything in detail, so you know what to expect at each stage. I highly recommend Dr Tannenbaum!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Dr. Tanenbaum & his staff are very proffesional. Very accesible, soft spoken & patient. Their explanation of my eyelid surgery was precise. Everything he said to expect was timely. I had an issue 2 days after surgery, which (really was a non-issue) and he returned my phone call at midnight on a Saturday within 5 minutes. Very impressed. Love my eyes!! Took 10 years off me. Highly recommend him. Maria M
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
first time visit my insurance not accepted the office was told over the phone when appt. was made the insurance that I have young lady was very nice, the other lady there was very defensive while explaining I didn't feel welcome at all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Dr. Tannenbaum is more than just a doctor. He has empathy and understanding for each patient. His entire practice revolves around the total satisfaction of the patient. I have never met such a caring doctor as dr. Tanenbaum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
After a few years of deliberating if i should have an upper lid blespharoplasty, I did research on Miami occuloplastic surgeons. Went to different consultations with other doctors and decided Dr. Tannenbaum was the right choice. Excellent consultation not only looking at the aesthetics but also how my visual acuity was (something no other occuloplastic surgeon even looked at). Put me at ease before the surgery. My results are natural, refreshed but still me! Thank you Dr. Tannenbaum!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I was very happy with my care. I had a 4 lid blepheroplasty. The consultation. Was detailed and allowed me to voice all concerns and questions. The results were fabulous and more than i hoped for! Immediately following the procedure, Dr Tannenbaum was attentive and the staff as well. I would totally recommend Dr Tannenbaum to anyone. In fact my husband is so pleased he considering returning to Dr Tannenbaum for his own procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I am so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Tanenbaum. From my first visit on, he was to me like a long time friend. friendly, easy going, and a true professional. I had a droopy eye lid that was getting worse, and I was concerned about who to trust with this matter, Dr. Tanenbaum eased all my worries and the operation was a total success. Recovery Time was zero! Now both eyelids are at their normal level. Thank you Dr. Tanenbaum! you are the greatest! I am telling everybody about you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Very nice, caring. I went in BEFORE my appointment time which these days is extremely unusual. Office is very pleasant and clean. He dedicated plenty of time to me, took many notes for the record, was very willing to answer any questions I had. He was not eager to push any unnecessary procedures. In fact, he dissuaded me from a procedure he thought I should wait longer to address.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
I know Dr Tanenbaum for the last 25 years. He is best person that I know I recommend Dr.Tanenbaum because he is the best Doctor .Gracias a usted yo estoy muy bien hoy en dia despues de sus tratamientos cada 3meses. Gracias. Gracias.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Dr. Tanenbaum is simply the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Excellent experience. He did such a great job on my lower lids that when I had another type of surgery the following year, the anesthesiologist couldn't believe I'd had my eyes done. In addition he is super nice and professional. If you need eyelid surgery he's the man!
The Best.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tanenbaum?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Tanenbaum treats patients.