Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD

Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 36 years. Dr. Tanenbaum is affiliated with Baptist Hospital of Miami.

7765 SW 87th Ave Ste 210

Miami, FL 33173

Learn about Dr. Tanenbaum

See how frequently Dr. Tanenbaum performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blepharoplasty
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Surgery

Dr. Tanenbaum's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Tanenbaum "To deliver high quality, individualized patient care in a safe, private, personalized setting"

• Ophthalmology

• Chronic Dacryoadenitis
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes
  • Eyelid Spasm
  • Glaucoma
  • Graves' Disease
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nasolacrimal Duct Obstruction

Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1986

• Best Doctors in America, since 2001
  • Oculoplastic Surgery, 2nd edition CD McCord and M Tanenbaum, 1987
  • Oculoplastic Surgery, 3rd edition CD McCord, M Tanenbaum, and W Nunery, 1995

Dr. Tanenbaum does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tanenbaum and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tanenbaum's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tanenbaum to family and friends
Dr. Tanenbaum Says:

Dear Deborah,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointing experience based on the review you posted on February 24, 2016.  Our 20 year computer records cannot locate any patient named "Deborah Lith" (or even any patient named "Deborah" around this time period). If there is anything that I can do to address your concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at our main office...

Dr. Tanenbaum's Performance
in Miami,FL |
After a few years of deliberating if i should have an upper lid blespharoplasty, I did research on Miami occuloplastic surgeons. Went to different consultations with other doctors and decided Dr. Tannenbaum was the right choice. Excellent consultation not only looking at the aesthetics but also how my visual acuity was (something no other occuloplastic surgeon even looked at). Put me at ease before the surgery. My results are natural, refreshed but still me! Thank you Dr. Tannenbaum!
in Miami Beach, FL |
I was very happy with my care. I had a 4 lid blepheroplasty. The consultation. Was detailed and allowed me to voice all concerns and questions. The results were fabulous and more than i hoped for! Immediately following the procedure, Dr Tannenbaum was attentive and the staff as well. I would totally recommend Dr Tannenbaum to anyone. In fact my husband is so pleased he considering returning to Dr Tannenbaum for his own procedure.
in Miami, FL |
I am so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Tanenbaum. From my first visit on, he was to me like a long time friend. friendly, easy going, and a true professional. I had a droopy eye lid that was getting worse, and I was concerned about who to trust with this matter, Dr. Tanenbaum eased all my worries and the operation was a total success. Recovery Time was zero! Now both eyelids are at their normal level. Thank you Dr. Tanenbaum! you are the greatest! I am telling everybody about you!
in Miami, FL |
Very nice, caring. I went in BEFORE my appointment time which these days is extremely unusual. Office is very pleasant and clean. He dedicated plenty of time to me, took many notes for the record, was very willing to answer any questions I had. He was not eager to push any unnecessary procedures. In fact, he dissuaded me from a procedure he thought I should wait longer to address.
in Hialeah, FL |
I know Dr Tanenbaum for the last 25 years. He is best person that I know I recommend Dr.Tanenbaum because he is the best Doctor .Gracias a usted yo estoy muy bien hoy en dia despues de sus tratamientos cada 3meses. Gracias. Gracias.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Tanenbaum is simply the best!
Miami, FL |
Excellent experience. He did such a great job on my lower lids that when I had another type of surgery the following year, the anesthesiologist couldn't believe I'd had my eyes done. In addition he is super nice and professional. If you need eyelid surgery he's the man!
The Best.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Tanenbaum is extremely unprofessional and he is very incompetent. The staff are good.
in Homestead, FL |
Very good doctor/patient relationship, he speaks in simple terms and explains everything. Extremely professional (he and his staff) and friendly. He is a blessing in this hurried world.
in Miami, FL |
He came highly recommended by my ophthalmologist. He performed cosmetic upper eyelid surgery on me. He was kind, gentle, highly skilled and extremely competent. He did an excellent job, and I recommend him to everyone. Eyes are all he does, so he has true expertise. Wonderful doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Are you Dr. Tanenbaum?