Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD

Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 61 years old

Learn about this Doctor

To deliver high quality, individualized patient care in a safe, private, personalized settingRead more

Dr. Tanenbaum's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Tanenbaum's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tanenbaum

Dr. Tanenbaum accepts 3 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tanenbaum has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Tanenbaum's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (41)
Dr. Tanenbaum Says:

Dear Deborah,

I am sorry to learn of your disappointing experience based on the review you posted on February 24, 2016.  Our 20 year computer records cannot locate any patient named "Deborah Lith" (or even any patient named "Deborah" around this time period). If there is anything that I can do to address your concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at our main office...

in Miami, FL |
Very nice, caring. I went in BEFORE my appointment time which these days is extremely unusual. Office is very pleasant and clean. He dedicated plenty of time to me, took many notes for the record, was very willing to answer any questions I had. He was not eager to push any unnecessary procedures. In fact, he dissuaded me from a procedure he thought I should wait longer to address.
in Hialeah, FL |
I know Dr Tanenbaum for the last 25 years. He is best person that I know I recommend Dr.Tanenbaum because he is the best Doctor .Gracias a usted yo estoy muy bien hoy en dia despues de sus tratamientos cada 3meses. Gracias. Gracias.
in Hialeah, FL |
Dr. Tanenbaum is simply the best!
Miami, FL |
Excellent experience. He did such a great job on my lower lids that when I had another type of surgery the following year, the anesthesiologist couldn't believe I'd had my eyes done. In addition he is super nice and professional. If you need eyelid surgery he's the man!
The Best.
in Miami, FL |
Dr Tanenbaum is extremely unprofessional and he is very incompetent. The staff are good.
in Homestead, FL |
Very good doctor/patient relationship, he speaks in simple terms and explains everything. Extremely professional (he and his staff) and friendly. He is a blessing in this hurried world.
in Miami, FL |
He came highly recommended by my ophthalmologist. He performed cosmetic upper eyelid surgery on me. He was kind, gentle, highly skilled and extremely competent. He did an excellent job, and I recommend him to everyone. Eyes are all he does, so he has true expertise. Wonderful doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Myron Tanenbaum, MD?
Are you Dr. Tanenbaum?

Compare Dr. Tanenbaum

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.