Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM

Podiatry •  Male • Age 50

Dr. Hansen

Cactus Foot & Ankle, LLC

1880 W Frye Rd Ste 3 Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Chandler, AZ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1999. He is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hansen to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Podiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check Dr. Hansen's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nail Avulsion and Excision
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Hansen accepts

Dr. Hansen accepts the following insurance:

Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
National (BlueCard) PPO
HealthyBlue 2.0
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen?
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Hansen and his team. He literally rescued me from more than a year of ongoing foot pain, countless doctor visits, wasted time, and money. He promptly ordered the appropriate testing at my first visit, determined the problem, and worked with me to develop a timely and effective plan of action. He got me back on the road to the Boston Marathon 2020 and I'll be forever grateful. Don't waste your time and money on the podiatrists who simply put a band aid on your problem and keep telling you to come back every 4-6 weeks. That is a tremendous injustice to the patient (and their family). Dr. Hansen was amazing and didn't waste my time, energy, or money. I highly recommend him and his team!
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Great doctor. I moved to Texas and unfortunately broke my foot. I am making the trip back to Arizona for my treatment from Dr Hansen.
Susanne Luke – Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
He is by far the best foot and ankle specialist in Arizona. Thank goodness I found him. He has fixed my friends feet destroyed by other foot surgeons. Friends who have had serious foot and ankle problems had foot doctors look and not know what to do to fix the problem. They came to doctor Hansen for help and immediately he knows what to do to correct it. I like to start with the best and only need one surgery. I laughed at the review he doesn’t smile who needs a smile only results.
Donna N – Oct 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
This was the best experience ever. The staff was really friendly, outgoing and kind. Dr. Hansen was the BEST. I will never go to another Podiatrist again. This place is amazing.
Suzy Clough – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
As healthcare providers ourselves, my husband & I are extremely particular when choosing providers for our family. When it came to the care of our 11 year old daughter, the bar was raised even higher than usual. We interviewed 3 foot specialists (2 podiatrists & 1 orthopedic surgeon) in the area to help correct her severe malformation. Hands down, we HIGHLY recommend Dr. Myron Hansen as we felt most comfortable with his surgical options, bedside manner, knowledge, experience & surgical outcome!!
Dr. & Mrs. Howard Lakritz in Phoenix, AZ – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Dr. Hansen is very caring and makes sure to spend enough time with you so you understand everything. I was worried when I first went in because I had poor experiences in the past with the podiatrist I was seeing, but I would recommend Dr. Hansen to anyone. He will make sure you have all of the information you need before you leave the office.
Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
I have been to many other foot and ankle doctors in the east valley. There are many thoughts as to how best to treat my foot and ankle pain. Dr. Hansen not only was able to explain the cause of my pain in simple terms that made sense to me, he was also able to see me in a very time efficient manner. If you are suffering from any form of foot or ankle pain you really need to go see Dr. Hansen. I highly recommend him!!
Fairy Purifoy in Chandler, AZ – Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Dr. Hansen doesn't smile. He just glares at you during the whole appointment and doesn't have the slightest idea what people skills are. He recommended very intrusive surgery for my foot. I had to make a 2nd visit to him to get details that he didn't provide. I just had an uneasy feeling. I got a second opinion. The Dr. gave me a shot of steroids and my foot stopped hurting. I'm angry that Dr. Hansen was willing to slice my foot open and put me in a cast for 4-wks and in a boot for another 4-wk.
Phoenix, AZ – Jul 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Dr. Hansen is one of the BEST ankle surgeons in the state! He revised my ankle and I am able to run again ....after 2 other doctors screwed me up. He takes time and explains thing in a way that I can understand. Thank you Dr. Hansen! !!! E. Hedges
E. Hedges in Scottsdale, AZ – Apr 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Dr Hansen diagnosed my Achilles tear immediately! I had been to 2 other doctors regarding my problem.. Dr Hansen did a fantastic job in repairing the tear. His staff was caring & professional just as he was. Three months later I am "on the road again"!!! Thank You, Dr Hansen
Janet Ellwood – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
My experience with Dr. Hansen has been great; his entire staff is great. Receptionist is so sweet and helpful ; his 2 medical assistants are just as nice/helpful and extremely efficient. I have other doctors who are patient and very helpful but Dr. Hansen takes the cake! I often say that a doctor seems to have one foot out the door and trying to be finished ASAP. Dr. Hansen LISTENS to me and explains everything in very plain words and not doctorese! Results have been great.
Alan W. in Chandler, AZ – Jun 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?
Dr.Hanson and his staff are amazing. My son and I are both patients of his and have been for several years. I had a very complicated foot injury requiring ongoing care while my son has struggled with other developmental foot issues. Dr.Hanson and his staff have provided us with up to date comprehensive care in a friendly,compassionate atmosphere. I recommend him to everyone I know without hesitation.
Stephanie in Mesa, AZ – Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myron Hansen, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Hansen?

• Podiatry