Family Medicine  |
Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla, MD
Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. She is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center.

6060 N Fountain Plaza Dr Ste 170

Tucson, AZ 85704

Learn about Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla's Experience

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Univ Central Del Caribe Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Middlesex Hospital
  • UMDNJ R W Johnson Med School

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla's Performance
    FAIR
Tucson, AZ |
I was in town and accompanied by parents to my mom's follow up appointment for back pain. My mom has dementia so getting a good history of issues is challenging. Dr. Rodriquez-Padilla was thorough in her exam and so kind and patient in working with my mom. The plan of care was appropriate for the condition. I would highly recommend her.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr.Rodriguez-Padilla is a lovely Doctor, but am going to another doctor because her staff is so miserable!! What happened to bedside manner! I also think the receptionist blocks you from the doctor and her nurse could never even smile, sad!
Tucson, AZ |
The entire time I waited to see the MD, Angelica (office staff) berated patients on the phone re why they needed to see the MD and making it clear they would have to pay $27 for a missed appt before they could schedule a new appt. I heard $27 many times while sitting there. It appeared to be a side hustle. I questioned Angelica re the wait time and was told I would have to wait for the MD or be charged $27 if I left. I stated I would call my ins co re wait time. I was then told I could leave.
in Tucson, AZ |
Excellent physician ! She really cares about her patients and she's always available for her patients ! Nobody ever told me about my thyroid disease, she did it in 2 visits !! Very likeable !!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla does not take the time to answer questions and give the impression that she does not have critical thinking. She does not listen and her prognostics seems to be in base what is indicated a manual without symptom evaluation.
in Tucson, AZ |
I had my appointment with her on July 6, 2016. She was giving information about my laboratory tests. She began to prescribe some medicines and recommend me some studies. I began to ask why she was recommending the studies and the medicines. I could not understand why she was recommending some studies. She just told me that I do not have to question her. She does not have time to to explain because she had only 15 min. Moreover, she does not listen to the patient.
in Tucson, AZ 85741 |
she was fine... and only able to treat one or two... of my conditions... but the STAFF... never in my life have I to deal with a receptionist so rude... and the nurse... does the doctor even knows??? I wonder
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Rodriguez-Padilla is a great doctor can be very helpfull and attentive when you can actually get in to see her, but her office staff is the worst. The recepisonist will drill you as to why you want to see the doctor and most of the time tells you the doctor will not see for the and refers you to ER/urgent care. Sorry to say she is no longer my pcp.
in Tucson, AZ |
I had to change doctors due to the terrible service from the receptionist. She wouldn't answer the phone calls. I was without 2 of my medications for over 3 weeks. Receptionist very rude.
Tucson, AZ |
The doctor is fine but the receptionist (Angelica) is a true nightmare. She is very rude and likes to make doctor's decisions. She wants to know more than she needs to about your symptoms then she'll say the doctor can't see you for those symptoms and she will send you to the ER... She will never answer the phone so by the same token it is almost impossible to get an appointment. I WILL NOT recommend this doctor at all even though she is a good doctor. Stay away from this office!
Have you seen Dr. Myriam Rodriguez-Padilla, MD?
Are you Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla?

Visit Dr. Rodriguez-Padilla