Dr. Myriam Yokana, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Myriam Yokana, MD
Dr. Myriam Yokana, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Franklin Park, IL. She is 56 years old. Dr. Yokana is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center and Elmhurst Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Yokana's Care Philosophy

Doctor Myriam Yokana and staff are passionate about providing the highest quality medical care with compassion and efficiency to you and your family.

Dr. Yokana's Experience

See how Dr. Yokana's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yokana

Dr. Yokana accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Yokana is now accepting new patients
    Myriam Yokana, MD2930 Mannheim Rd Ste 2
    Franklin Park, IL 60131
    Saturday
    (847) 451-9244Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Yokana has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yokana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yokana to family and friends
    3.1
    Dr. Yokana's Performance
    Westchester, IL |
    Every visit has been pleasant because Dr. Yokana is always thorough and the staff are welcoming. Highly recommended!
    Chicago, IL |
    Excellent experience and the best care!
    in Chicago, IL |
    I went to the consult with my wife and kid , the personal was kind and address my concerns quickly , Dr. Yokana listen to my health problems and offer me different ooptions, I highly recommend her medical practice
    in Chicago, IL |
    I was looking for a Spanish-speaking MD that understand my problems. She was very nice and polite with me, also the staff was very nice.
    Highland Park, IL |
    I just switched to Dr. Yokana and it ended up being one of the best decisions of my life. I was worried about the transition at first, but the staff and the doctor really made me feel welcomed.
    in Melrose Park, IL |
    Great Doctor that listen to the patients need for a better health.
    Melrose, Park il |
    I have been a patient for this so call Doctor. I have been having some heath issues recently and went to Yokana for some help but in return I would have been better guessing on my own. First her staff is extremely rude especially Nora, who was not friendly and did not welcome me. The doctor did not give me any exam or exray's to see what is wrong with me and prescribed me medicine that was for something I did not have. I am extremely upset and feel that Yokana and staff are uneducated.
    in Franklin Park, IL |
    The doctor is nice and all, but she has misdiagnose my daughter twice. Paper work for patients is not always on file and sometimes lost (like blood test results or other examinations) and the waiting time is long. In two occasions I had to wait for about one and a half hour even though I had made an appointment. Good intentions but very disorganized.
    in Chicago, IL |
    She doesn't care the patients and refers her assistants. They are really unprepared I went there for ward on my toe they postponed 4 different times following reasons ( no doctor, no proper equipment (salicylic acid), staff shortage ) It happened several times. They care only money nothing else. Terrible terrible terrible. One day a doctor ( Honestly I don't even her name ) cared with no English. She wasn't able to speak English. I always waited average 2 hours for each visit. I can proof it.
    Have you seen Dr. Myriam Yokana, MD?
    Are you Dr. Yokana?

Dr. Yokana's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yokana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Yokana has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yokana's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Universidad Central Del Este (UCE), Facultad De Medicina
      St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr

Completed in 2003

St Elizabeth Hosp Med Ctr

Completed in 2001

Dr. Yokana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yokana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pap Smear