Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez, MD

Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez, MD

Pain Medicine | Female

Sarasota Pain Relief Center 1921 Waldemere St Ste 607 Sarasota, FL 34239 Get Directions

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is a board-certified, fellowship-trained pain medicine physician and anesthesiologist with more than a decade of experience in the field. She is a clinical professor at Florida State University College of Medicine, has co-authored and edited multiple book chapters related to pain medicine, and she has been awarded "Top Doctor" in her field by her peers for the past five consecutive years. Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is bilingual in English and Spanish.

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez's Experience

See how Dr. Diaz-Ramirez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Diaz-Ramirez

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diaz-Ramirez to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez's Performance
in Venice, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Diaz-Ramirez for almost 10 years now & I wouldn't consider going to another pain physician. She is exceptionally knowledgeable in her field, is empathetic to her patients needs, and does not provide cookie-cutter treatments. She treats the whole patient and not just the area of pain. Your wait time can be longer than expected on some visits, but I never worry about it because I know she is providing someone else with the best care possible which is exactly wh
in Port Charlotte, FL |
Right when I felt like giving up Dr. Diaz came into my life. She has been god-sent. I have been to several well known research hospitals & nobody has given me the time, care, & respect that she has given me. You can tell she truly cares about her patients & does eveything she can to assure her patients are well. I can honestly say I haven't felt this good in years. I was at a point in my life where I felt like giving up, I lost all hope. She has given me hope to move on & I cherish her for tha
Sara, We are pleased to hear your report of a positive experience. At Pain Relief Centers, it's our mission to provide exceptional and compassionate care to all patients.
My initial experience with Dr. Diaz and office staff was absolutely wonderful. She is a very compassionate physician. She completed a thorough examination. Dr. Diaz took the time to explain to me in detail my situation after the exam & record review. She was prepared & did not rush through the visit & made sure her staff understood the plan of care. Her staff was attentive and treated me with respect making sure I was comfortable. Very busy office practice and I can see why.
Hello, It is our policy to provide the best care to patients. Thank you.
in Patterson, NY |
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is the best. She always took her time with me when i seen her.. She is a concerning Dr. who really cares about her patients and whats best for them and whats going on with them with all health concerns not just pain management.. I have to be up in NY for awhile but i cannot wait to come back home. I highly recommend Dr. Diaz-Ramirez to any person who is in chronic pain such as myself.. See you soon Dr. Diaz-Ramirez, but not soon enough.
Anne, We are pleased to hear your report of a positive experience. At Pain Relief Centers, it's our mission to provide exceptional and compassionate care to all patients.
I feel like Dr Diaz-Ramirez was the first dr other than my pcp to believe me. She tried so hard using all modes of interventional methods to help me avoid fusion surgery. My pcp recommend her and I trust him implicitly. I ended up having the surgery anyway and she's been there for me through all the complications. She spends more than 10 minutes with me and actually listens to my concerns and tries to find an answer. She's educated me more about my spinal problems than my Ortho.
in North Port, FL |
If you are looking for help with real chronic pain DO NOT bother going to this office, staff is worthless and cares nothing about you and the Dr cares even less have never seen a more unprofessional run outfit in every aspect to appointment making to wait time to no call backs to no results all in all a total waste of your time if you are looking for someone to help you
in Venice, FL |
I have been a patient for the past 8 years. I have a 3 level cervical fusion, with neck and shoulder pain and right brachial neuropathy since 1997. Dr Diaz individualized my treatment. At its worst I was on meds, physical therapy,biofeedback, injections and acupuncture. As it improved my meds were decreased and I still use biofeedback . She did everything to help me and was there until it was controlled. Living with pain does not mean NO pain...I am able to live WITH it and have my life back.
New York, NY |
Dr Diaz Ramirez is great but since her office merged with a larger pain management group the service has been terrible!!!! The front office staff is the worst...they are rude, don't do their jobs (waited two months for an insurance approval and found out it was never submitted by her staff)...then the office manager lied about submitting the paperwork! The new software that her office has to use has slowed down her practice tremendously...not uncommon to wait 1-2 hours to see the doctor!!
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Diaz-Ramirez was supposed to have Sarasota Memorial call me to have injections in my knees and shoulder to relieve pain. I saw her on May 9 and it is now May 26 and I have never received a call from her office or the hospital. She seemed very disinterested in my concerns. She came highly recommended, but turned out to be a disappointment and lacked empathy.
in Sarasota, FL |
She is the first pain Doctor that treated me like a patient. Seeking multiple methods to help me. She is not a pill pusher, she is a real honest to goodness Professional. She has helped change my life and I owe her a great deal. I am fairly young in my 40's and in pain 24/7 and needed someone who would not just throw pills and not look for additional methods of help. She is caring, wonderful bedside and she actually listens when you speak. I am deeply thankful for her.
in Sarasota, FL |
First, I want to thank Dr. Diaz-Ramirez for the exceptional care she gives me. And (in my opinion) the most engaged doctor I have EVER met and I have seen my fair share. I was referred to her (6 months ago) due to an unsuccessful lower back surgery that has left me in severe pain, unable to work and a ZERO social life. Through multiple hours and treatment methods we have developed an exceptional pain management system which has me back to work and spending quality time with my family again.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Diaz-Ramierez is the most compassionate & caring doctor I have ever dealt with in 64 years. I suffer from chronic pain from the removal of my jaw from cancer along with back pain which she completely healed. I suffer from arthritis, joint pain & the depression that comes from years of chronic pain. Dr. Diaz never pushes pain meds but instead offers many solutions along with minimum medications for my problems to help me cope.This allows me to continue my full time employment. She is the best
in Sarasota, FL |
With 12 years of severe chronic pain from 9 surgeries, Lupus, COPD and anemia Dr. Diaz-Ramirez teaches me to LIVE life and not lead with pain. We keep pain med doses low as possible She encourages meditation and distraction for me. She is totally open about addiction so I am not in fear. We always work together to create ways to stay comfortable, positive,and strong. Choose a partner that listens,is the master in pain management, and who fights WITH you, Dr. Diaz-Ramirez is our very best! .
Have you seen Dr. Myrdalis Diaz-Ramirez, MD?

Compare Dr. Diaz-Ramirez

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez says...

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Diaz-Ramirez and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

UNIV OF PR SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1996

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diaz-Ramirez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

Dr. Diaz-Ramirez does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Diaz-Ramirez and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.