Dr. Myra A. Reed, MD

Dr. Myra A. Reed, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 55 years old

37 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

As an Internist, I treat the whole person. In order to fully do this, I have changed my practice to personalized "concierge" medicine. This allows me to fully know the patient, their risk and genetics of disease,& get people healthier while staying out of the hospital and living a longer happier life. Patients have 24/7 access to their personal doctor with longer more thorough visits. Old fashion medicine!Read more

Dr. Reed's Experience

See how Dr. Reed's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reed

Dr. Reed accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Reed has admitting privileges.

Dr. Reed's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reed to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Reed's Performance
in Destin, Florida |
Dr. Myra Reed is probably the best doctor I have ever been to in my lifetime. She is so personable but most importantly she is very serious about my health and the future of my health. Her level of professionalism And excellence is a great comfort to me as I desire the best health care from my doctor. I would encourage anyone to make an appointment and become an established patient today. I am sure you will get the best health care available just like I did from her!
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Reed and her staff are great at what they do. I have plenty of time to explain my issues and I am never rushed. Treatment here is the best. I walk in and are seen in 5 mins or less. Dr. Reeds experience and knowledge is top grade and she is always staying on top of the latest information. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Panama City, FL |
Dr. Reed is awesome!!! She has helped me through several complicated health issues. I have also watched as she helped many of my friends. Her overall, comprehensive approach to addressing her patients' health is refreshing! Her friendly personality is engaging!!! Her supportive staff is always available to help with a smile on their faces!
in Panama City, FL |
Nice woman but much older than the pictures she shows on the web and in advertising materials. She seemed more interested in selling her "super" vitamins and prescribing meds than natural healthy living like she promotes. Her nurse is top notch. The front desk people can be a bit rude at times. You have to purchase the concierge service to see her. I was kept waiting more than 30 minutes to see her even though the "service" claims no waiting. She is best if you need to see a doc frequently.
I am sorry that you feel this way. We strive to have a good patient experience and promote wellness using food as medicine first. Unfortunately, due to the poor nutrients in most diets, GI/genetic issues, our testing will find deficiencies that need high quality supplements if diet is not enough. Since we spend more time with our patients using a Functional medicine approach, the initial intake can take more time. We would have appreciated any issues brought to us first. Our goal is to help you!
in Panama City Beach |
Absolutely love Dr. Reed and staff! Everyone has been so kind and helpful! Dr Reed has wonderful bedside manner and really listens and cares! She never rushes you through and is extremely through with Exams. I also love the fact that she does, Dermatology, General MD, OBGYN, Botox, Weight Loss, ect... One stop shop! Also note, I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointments. The staff is first class also and very Friendly. Definately 5 stars and would highly recommend her.
in Panama City, Florida |
It is wonderful to have a doctor who is invested in helping me achieve my health goals. I have been able to get off of my medications by following her recommendations. Dr. Myra Reed is much more knowledgable about nutrition than most doctors and her recommendations were specific to my needs based on detailed labwork. It is rare that I have to wait and Dr. Reed is available by phone or email 24/7. It is important to me to know that Dr. Reed is there for me whenever I need her.
in Panama City Beach, FL |
Outstanding doctor and team!
Thank you Jef! We strive hard to exceed the expectations of our patients care, service, and education. We really appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to your next visit!
Have you seen Dr. Myra A. Reed, MD?

Compare Dr. Reed

Dr. Reed's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reed's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Reed has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Reed's Board Certifications

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Memory Disorders
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Plantar Wart

University Tx Med Brnch

Completed in 1990

Lsu

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Reed does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reed and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Concierge Medicine

• Joint Injection
  • Mole Removal
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pap Smear
  • Peripheral Arterial Disease Screening (PAD)
  • Physical Examination