Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Myles Dotto, MD
Dr. Myles Dotto, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Oradell, NJ. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Dotto is affiliated with Valley Hospital and Englewood Hospital and Medical Center.

OB/GYN Associates Bergen County

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Dotto

Dr. Dotto's Experience

Dr. Dotto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Yeast Infections

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvectomy

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1976
  • Brook Army Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • Women Infants Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1982

Dr. Dotto has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Dotto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dotto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dotto's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dotto to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Dotto's Performance
in Wyckoff |
Dr. Dotto has been my doctor for over 30 years. I have recommended him to family and friends and all were pleased. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He delivered two of my three children. He is very knowledgeable and spends a good amount of time with you to explain everything to your satisfaction. I would highly recommend him.
Closter, NJ |
Whether it's an anual check-up or an urgent problem, Dr. Dotto listens and answers questions in a no-nonsense manner. Any problem has been solved quickly. The office and staff is bright and friendly.
in Oradell, NJ |
I have been going to Dr. Dotto for over fifteen years. He is an excellent doctor, very comfortable to be around and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend him to everyone!
in Ramsey, NJ |
I have been seeing Dr Dotto for over 25 years. Very professional and thorough. Delivered my 2 children with care and compassion
Woodcliff Lake, NJ |
There is evidence (see URL below) that this doctor holds political views that might impact his ability to provide medically accurate and appropriate care. https://aaplog.wildapricot.org/Sys/PublicProfile/11690244/1827819
in Allendale, NJ |
Absolutely love Dr Dotto. When we moved from Brooklyn to NJ he delivered our youngest and I've been with him ever since. He has always been knowledgeable, attentive and addressed every question I've had through the years. Beautiful office with a staff that has also been right there to answer any question or help with any need. Thank you! Brenda Job
in Secaucus, NJ |
I've been going to Dr. Dotto for 30 years and he's wonderful.
in NJ |
DO NOT RECOMMEND- I suffer severe dysmenorrhea and am struggling with infertility. Dr Dotto has shown me no care, kindness or compassion that you would expect for such obgyn issues. The accusations that have been made toward me by him and his colleagues about my struggle with pain are unprofessional, disrespectful and remarkably hurtful. As a woman with real physical and emotional pain and in desperate need of help from my doctor, he has hung up the phone on me. No one deserves this treatment =(
in Valley Cottage, NY |
Dr. Dotto has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is caring, thorough, takes the time to have a conversation with me as well as give feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Dotto for OB/GYN health care.
in woodcliff lake |
dr. dotto is an excellent physician. He responds promptly to individual concerns .he is an excellent diagnostician .These are the qualities you want in an ob-gyn. The office staff is also very responsive. if you call with a problem, the nurses speak wirh dr. dotto and respond with in a day.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Dotto has been my gyn for about 40 years. I trust him completely. He is very knowledgeable, answers any questions that I might have, and always takes time with me.
in Harrington Park, NJ |
I started seeing Dr. Dotto several years ago, after the death of my regular OB/GYN. He is a lovely caregiver, very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is well-run. It's important to me to be able to have an early-morning appointment before work, and I can get in and out reasonably quickly without feeling rushed. I like the practice so much that I've brought my teenage daughter to them for her care, as well.
Hoboken, NJ |
I have been going to Dr Dotto for 30 years and he is excellent. He delivered one of my boys, he truly cares about his patients. This group is top notch in Bergen County. The office staff has always been very pleasant.
in Suffern, NY |
I have been with Dr. Dotto for over twelve years. The office staff are very pleasant and they usually run on time with appointments. In most doctors offices I find either the staff is nice or they run on time. Usually not both. As a Registered Nurse, I think Dr. Dotto is intelligent and keeps up with current practice and research not only in Ob/GYn, but in healthcare in general. I trust him.
in Mahwah, NJ |
I have been going here since I was 16, now I am 50 and wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Airmont, NY |
I delivered 2 of my children with this group. Dr. Dotto is extremely knowledgeable. He listens with compassion and truly cares about his patients. He delivered one of my boys. I had a slightly difficult pregnancy, and he was on point with EARLY diagnosis. Dr Wang delivered my other boy, and she was amazing as well. Both boys were full term and healthy, and biggggg, thanks to the entire office. I?m still a patient 14 years now. I thrust them with my mom too!
Norwood, NJ |
Great experience.
Westwood, NJ |
Would 100% recommend Dr. Dotto. He was very helpful and caring. Always answered my questions and made me feel as I always number one priority. Never did I think that no one was caring to my needs. Staff was kind and professional. I recommend Dr. Dotto to everyone for a helpful experience.
in Old Tappan, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Dotto has been nothing short of stellar! When I moved from New York City, I was 8 months pregnant. I needed to find a Doctor quickly. After speaking with many friends the consensus was to go to Dr. Dotto. My first visit turned out to be in the emergency. My water had broken and I was dilated and ready to deliver. Today - thirty years later - I find Dr. Dotto still maintains the same demeanor - informative, compassionate, listens, affords his patience ll the time they need.
Have you seen Dr. Myles Dotto, MD?
Are you Dr. Dotto?

See our Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist at Hackensack University Medical Center

Visit Dr. Dotto