Dr. Myles Dotto, MD

Dr. Myles Dotto, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 66 years old

Dr. Dotto specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Oradell, NJ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dotto? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dotto's Experience

See how Dr. Dotto's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dotto

Dr. Dotto accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Dotto has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Dotto
Dr. Dotto's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
in NJ |
DO NOT RECOMMEND- I suffer severe dysmenorrhea and am struggling with infertility. Dr Dotto has shown me no care, kindness or compassion that you would expect for such obgyn issues. The accusations that have been made toward me by him and his colleagues about my struggle with pain are unprofessional, disrespectful and remarkably hurtful. As a woman with real physical and emotional pain and in desperate need of help from my doctor, he has hung up the phone on me. No one deserves this treatment =(
in Valley Cottage, NY |
Dr. Dotto has been my doctor for over 10 years. He is caring, thorough, takes the time to have a conversation with me as well as give feedback. I highly recommend Dr. Dotto for OB/GYN health care.
in woodcliff lake |
dr. dotto is an excellent physician. He responds promptly to individual concerns .he is an excellent diagnostician .These are the qualities you want in an ob-gyn. The office staff is also very responsive. if you call with a problem, the nurses speak wirh dr. dotto and respond with in a day.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Dotto has been my gyn for about 40 years. I trust him completely. He is very knowledgeable, answers any questions that I might have, and always takes time with me.
in Harrington Park, NJ |
I started seeing Dr. Dotto several years ago, after the death of my regular OB/GYN. He is a lovely caregiver, very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is well-run. It's important to me to be able to have an early-morning appointment before work, and I can get in and out reasonably quickly without feeling rushed. I like the practice so much that I've brought my teenage daughter to them for her care, as well.
Hoboken, NJ |
I have been going to Dr Dotto for 30 years and he is excellent. He delivered one of my boys, he truly cares about his patients. This group is top notch in Bergen County. The office staff has always been very pleasant.
in Suffern, NY |
I have been with Dr. Dotto for over twelve years. The office staff are very pleasant and they usually run on time with appointments. In most doctors offices I find either the staff is nice or they run on time. Usually not both. As a Registered Nurse, I think Dr. Dotto is intelligent and keeps up with current practice and research not only in Ob/GYn, but in healthcare in general. I trust him.
in Mahwah, NJ |
I have been going here since I was 16, now I am 50 and wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Airmont, NY |
I delivered 2 of my children with this group. Dr. Dotto is extremely knowledgeable. He listens with compassion and truly cares about his patients. He delivered one of my boys. I had a slightly difficult pregnancy, and he was on point with EARLY diagnosis. Dr Wang delivered my other boy, and she was amazing as well. Both boys were full term and healthy, and biggggg, thanks to the entire office. I?m still a patient 14 years now. I thrust them with my mom too!
Norwood, NJ |
Great experience.
Westwood, NJ |
Would 100% recommend Dr. Dotto. He was very helpful and caring. Always answered my questions and made me feel as I always number one priority. Never did I think that no one was caring to my needs. Staff was kind and professional. I recommend Dr. Dotto to everyone for a helpful experience.
in Old Tappan, NJ |
My experience with Dr. Dotto has been nothing short of stellar! When I moved from New York City, I was 8 months pregnant. I needed to find a Doctor quickly. After speaking with many friends the consensus was to go to Dr. Dotto. My first visit turned out to be in the emergency. My water had broken and I was dilated and ready to deliver. Today - thirty years later - I find Dr. Dotto still maintains the same demeanor - informative, compassionate, listens, affords his patience ll the time they need.
Have you seen Dr. Myles Dotto, MD?
Are you Dr. Dotto?

Dr. Dotto's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Dotto has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dotto's Board Certifications

• Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
  • Endometriosis
  • Female Infertility
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Mastodynia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
  • Ovarian Cysts
  • Pap Smear Abnormalities
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause

Completed in 1977

Women Infants Hospital

Completed in 1982

• Chinese

Dr. Dotto does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dotto and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Endocervical Curettage
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vulvectomy

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.