Dr. Myla Bennett, MD

Dr. Myla Bennett, MD

Cosmetic Surgery  |

Dr. Myla Bennett is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Johns Creek area for more than 2 years. Dr. Bennet is experienced in Face Lift, Liposuction and Laser Treatments. She is a member of the American Medical Association. Dr. Bennett was also awarded the Samuel L. Roessler Research Fellowship Award. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Samuel L. Roessler Research Fellowship Award by Ohio State University FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash and checks Pay Online for Services with Credit and Debit Cards (thru PayPal) United Medical Credit Financing OFFICE HOUR Mon – Thursday 9:00am - 5:00pm Friday: 9.00am - 1.00pm

Ederra Bella

10700 Medlock Bridge Rd Ste 104

Johns Creek, GA 30097

Learn about Dr. Bennett

Dr. Bennett's Experience

Dr. Bennett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cosmetic Surgery

• Cosmetic Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bennett does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Michigan - BS Biology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Ohio State University of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • Ohio State Univ Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, General surgery - Ohio State University of Medicine

Dr. Bennett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bennett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bennett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bennett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bennett to family and friends
Dr. Bennett's Performance
My experience at Ederra Bella has been absolutely wonderful!!! Dr. Myla and her staff has been such a blessing in my life . I am so happy I found Ederra Bella .
My experience since day 1 was awesome. I was told exactly what to expect and how everything was going to be. When I tell you I scared myself from all the videos and things found online about liposuction. I have been fine since I got off the surgery table. I can not believe how everything went. It was just an amazing experience. Everyone was so informed and took care of me every step of the way. Thanks Dr. Myla Bennett for an awesome outcome already. And also special thanks to Kristen and Mo!
throughout this experience i have had phone calls to stay updated with me and reminders about appointments. smiles from everyone when from the moment i walk in to the moment i walk out. friendly conversations from each of the employees. they make me feel like i'm an equal not just a customer.
The staff is amazing and Dr. Myla is the best in town. Shes personable and cares about preserving your pretty. I love that she will not do ANYTHING to make her clients look crazy or unnatural. From head to toe you will walk out looking and feeling BEAUTIFUL....Pretty...just PRETTY!!
Dr. Myla and her staff are very friendly and knowledgeable about their services and products. I have entrusted my body and skin to her and her staff. Thanks Dr. Myla, Mo and Jess!!! Great team
good
She is great very helpful and informative and goes over options with you to decided whats best for your skin.
Dr. Myla made me feel so comfortable and at ease!! She was very "Professional" and explained the details of the procedure.
in Suwanee, GA |
Stunning office! Amazing Dr. and staff!!
Loved Dr. Myla's presence before we even met and she and her staff confirmed upon meeting! I will be back and I'm so thankful for their patience, information, services, professionalism and care!!! Call them! You won't be sorry! Came in smiling and can't stop!!!
I tried a Hydra facial today. I heard about it at a seminar I attended and also online. I came and the check in process was seamless. I was expecting my facial to take an hour but it only took maybe 30 minutes. The office was very clean and gave me a sense of tranquility and peace. The staff was very professional and friendly. The location was also very easy to find. I will definitely return. My skin feels great. I recommend this practice to anyone who is lookin...
Great, quick, painless facial. Face is glowing and feels good.
Dr. Myla is great. I had amazing results. Clothes that didn't fit anymore, I'm able to wear now!
Pleasant
I came in for a consultation and I was so nervous! She put me at ease and was very honest with what she felt was appropriate for my body and my requests. I am so pleased with our interaction!
Love how friendly and great everyone is. Very informative and helpful. Really helps educate you on your procedure and how it will work.
The experience was outstanding
I had a great skin consultation and facial with Dr. Bennett! Her staff was awesome as well! My face has not been this smooth since I was in my 20's. lol
she was informative and very knowledgeable about the procedure and and exceeded my expectations. Love love love to be with someone who knows there stuff!
Beautiful office!!! Dr. Myla is great! She makes me feel so beautiful, and comfortable. I feel so safe with her! I couldnt be more excited to start this journey with Ederra Bella!
Best physician I have ever visited that actually took the time to speak with me step by step and I didn't feel rushed at all. I have been to several other physicians but no one has been able to assist me with my blemishes.
Dr.Myla got me right, everyone that sees me tells me "you have great skin" with me being my own worst critic I am always hard on myself about my eyes. I now have the best product possible from EDERRA and believe that it will give me the best results. She was encouraging and very professional when it works I'll be back the photos! Thanks for everything ladies...
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Bennett and her nurse Sundance made me feel so relaxed about my procedure. Everything was explained to me, and I had their personal phone numbers if I had any additional questions. I felt like friends were taking care of me. There was very little pain, and the experience was not at all what I've heard others say about it. Immediately after getting up from the table, my mother stated that she could already see a difference...I had a waist where I'd never ever had one before!
I had a very good experience with Dr Bennett. She is very knowledgeable and was willing to spend time answering all of my questions. Was very easy to talk to and understood my concerns. I am very pleased with my visit.
Great
My First visit, made me feel incredibly comfortable and not rushed. Didn't promote unnecessary procedures. Focuses on 'Preserve your pretty' and enhancing/preserving your natural beauty. Looking forward to being a life long client.
Assistant took me to the VIP room. There was a blanket waiting for me. The second assistant also brought me a water. AMAZING experience, scheduled another appointment for something different and I cannot wait!
She was very knowledgeable, patient and personable. Her staff was amazing! I can't say enough great things about my experience.
Completely professional and knowledgeable as well as very personable. Dr. Myla listened to my concerns and offered options to treat my skin and body. She is very patient and thorough in her evaluations as well as while performing procedures. She has a fantastic staff and the med spa is absolutely beautiful!
Have you seen Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?

Visit Dr. Bennett