Dr. Myla Bennett, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 41

57 Reviews

Dr. Myla Bennett, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Johns Creek, GA and has been practicing for 13 years. She specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Ederra Bella

• Sat: closed

Dr. Bennett's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bennett

3.508771929824561%

Dr. Bennett?
Dr. Bennett's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Myla Bennett, MD
If you are looking for a plastic surgeon that is knowledgeable, professional, down to earth, & speaks to you like you are a real person, not just a number; you have found your plastic surgeon "home!" During my consultation, Dr. Myla recommended lipo 360 w/ gluteal contouring. I was nervous b/c I wanted to still look natural. I am so happy I trusted her decision! Her staff is attentive, professional & caring. No one knows I had work b/c my results are so natural!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
I was extremely nervous and overwhelmed with the idea of cosmetic surgery. I was referred to her by a friend and she was everything she said and more. She was very easy to talk to and answered all of my questions. After my consultation, I was convinced that I could handle such a huge endeavor. Honestly, by the time I was done with my consultation I felt like we were sisters. She did an awesome job and I am extremely happy with my results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
My experience has been great from start to post op follow ups. The team is professional and very personable. Dr. Myla is the utmost professional in her business!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
Dr. Myla and her staff is so nice every time I come in the office. They make me feel comfortable and they take the time to explain the procedures and what to expect. I have received liposuction service and facial service and I am pleased with both results. I definitely recommend Dr. Myla for any plastic surgery and facial services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
My experience at Ederra Bella has been nothing short of exceptional. From the moment I met Dr. Bennett she has made me feel comfortable and confident that the decision I was making was the right one. Between her bedside manner and the knowledge and attentiveness of herself and her staff , I'm glad that I made the decision to choose Ederra Bella!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
I am a fine 50 year old and understand that I love myself, but just wanted to get my body snatched back. I needed to bring my B.M.I. down a bit, and I did. I scheduled lipo 360, chin, and but contouring in two sessions, Dr. Bennett is a gifted surgeon, and the magic wands work; she's the "One" She cares about your health and your well being. Follow her Orders! The entire Staff is Wonderful. My experience was Amazing! My results are incredible and my pretty has been preserved by the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
Every one in the office gives exceptional service. You can tell everyone loves the job and it shows in the way they care for their patients. There was always someone willing to answer questions at every step. I would recommend Dr. Myla and staff to anyone wanting cosmetic surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
FANTASTIC! Everything about my experience was wonderful. From my initial phone call to make my consultation appointment to my lymphatic massage. The office is beautiful, the staff is professional as well as knowledgeable, and Dr. Myla is AWESOME.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
Dr. Myla was so down to earth. She made me feel open to talk to her about what was going on with me in a whole. Just Awesome. Everyone was Amazing made me feel like Family. She was concern about my well being. That make me feel Wonderful!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?
i would recommend this to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Myla Bennett, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bennett?

Dr. Bennett accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check Dr. Bennett's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bennett's conditions and procedures:

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Dr. Myla Bennett is a Plastic Surgeon serving the Johns Creek area for more than 2 years. Dr. Bennet is experienced in Face Lift, Liposuction and Laser Treatments. She is a member of the American Medical Association. Dr. Bennett was also awarded...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, General surgery - Ohio State University of Medicine
2007
University of Michigan - BS Biology
2007
2006
2001

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bennett treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)