Dr. Muwaffaq Salameh, MD

Nephrology | Male

Total Kidney Care 411 W Broadway St Mount Pleasant, MI 48858 Get Directions
Dr. Muwaffaq Salameh, MD
Dr. Muwaffaq Salameh, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Mount Pleasant, MI. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Salameh is affiliated with McLaren - Central Michigan, West Branch Regional Medical Center and McLaren Bay Region.

Dr. Salameh's Care Philosophy

Our Philosophy is in our name "Total Care", we believe that each individual should have his/her own management plan, we utilize education and effective communication to achieve the shared goals with our patients. We believe honesty and clarity will help our patients understand their health condition and always be prepared for future health care plans.

Dr. Salameh's Experience

See how Dr. Salameh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Salameh

Dr. Salameh accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Salameh is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Salameh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Salameh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Salameh to family and friends
Dr. Salameh's Performance
Alma, MI |
After working with Dr. Salameh for over a year, I learned more than I could have ever expected from him. As a CNA in the hospital, never did I expect to be treated as an important part of the care plan, however Dr. Salameh made sure to teach, explain, and answer any questions to all staff members & patients. He is a very knowledgeable, approachable, & compassionate person. As a future physician, I can only dream of being as great of a doctor as he is.
in Bay City, MI |
Dr. Salameh and his staff are very welcoming, and extremely knowledgable. Every question I asked was answered in a manner that was easily understood. Each time I left the office, I have felt confident with the treatment plan and I trust and believe in them 100%.
in Harrison MI |
Dr. Salameh is my top pick for nephrology. He is a very thorough and kind and did an amazing job of explaining my condition and discuss further plan. Friendly staff as well.
in Gladwin mi |
Excellent office staff that is attentive to the patient's needs. Great follow-up to be sure that all concerns have been addressed.
in Mount pleasant |
Such a young Dr with a large amount of experience. Great Office staff. Highly recommended
in Bay City, MI |
Dr Salameh is a great Dr. He spent a long time explaining to me my condition and his plan. I would highly recommend him
Dr. Salameh is a very receptive and approachable doctor. I felt I could ask him any question concerning my care and he spoke to me in terms that I understood and answered questions if I did not. He took great care of me and I would recommend him for any service.
in East Lansing, MI |
Dr. Salameh is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He gave our family a sense of comfort knowing that our mother was in good hands and had a doctor that would give her the best care.
I have had the pleasure of working with dr salameh for the past several years His bedside manner is one of the best I have seen in over thirty years of nursing Dr Salameh takes the time to explain the patients disease process and treatment options and gives the patient time to ask questions I have had patients tell me they have learned more about how to care for themselves while in our hospital than they have learned from their family doctor. And for this I thank you.
Mt Pleasant, MI |
Dr. Salameh was an excellent doctor that took care of me during my hospitalization at McLaren. He spent a great deal of time explaining what was happening with me and the plan during my stay. He did not ever make me feel like the time he spent with me was rushed or that my questions were a burden. I felt very confident in the care that he provided me and I appreciated his kind bedside manner.
in Mount pleasant mi |
Well spoken , passionate about his work , he gave us clear directions and instructions. He helped make a difficult experience manageable . Dr Salameh and the hospital team made sure they explain to us what was going on every step during our hospital stay.
My father is dying of cancer and was told by Dr. Salameh that there wasnt nothing wrong with my dad and wanted to discarge him, I had to call my dads family doctor to call this so called dr To explain my dads situation. Not a good experience for me.....
Have you seen Dr. Muwaffaq Salameh, MD?
Are you Dr. Salameh?

Compare Dr. Salameh

Dr. Salameh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Salameh says...

Experience in comprehensive renal care ranging from prevention of renal disease, diagnosis, and management of conditions like Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis and follow up after kidney transplantation.

In Total Kidney Care we focus on the patient and we tailor the treatment to each individual needs.

Dr. Salameh says...

I am experienced in provision of hemodialysis both in centre and at Home, along with Peritoneal Dialysis.

Dr. Salameh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Nephrology
  •  Board certified in Nephrology
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Salameh has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Salameh's Board Certifications

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Iron Metabolism Disorders

Nassau Univ Med Ctr

Completed in 2002

Nassau Univ Med Ctr

Completed in 2005

Dr. Salameh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Salameh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Nephrology